Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo (32048 Views)

Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo Has Multiple Names: Bayelsan Urges Disqualification Of Diri / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Odogewu: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2020
If you check well, even the DSS person ordering the investigation might not have genuine certificate

1 Like

Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by klax(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
I agreed with the court order but under a wrong government I expect more lies and forgery from apc as per these issue because they are very desperate liars.

Is that same DSS that came to that judge house in River State in operation that lasted just 10 minutes and within that 10 minutes [/b]my country DSS got to the gate of the house, seek the gate man consent to enter; the gate man refused them, the DSS then decided to brake down the gate, the gate was broken down, the DSS of my country entered the building did *[b]thorough* searching(according to them), broke the judge dollar vault or save and counted $20Million, confirmed its $20Million then arrested the Judge all within 10 minutes is that not a mystery Very interesting mystery and same DSS to investigate these dude of apc caucus whose lies and forgery runs in their gene and you expect sane Migeria to buy this crap investigation Hell No.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2020
fergie001:

You have said it all.
If any other party goes to a tribunal proper,he can be disq since it is a ground for election petition.see atiku vs buhari supra
See useni vs lalong ors supra
See pdp vs masari anor supra

Again,we don't know if it was filed within 14 days after inec published candidate's details and the state of the election tribunal
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Even if there is a case against you at the Supreme Court and you become Governor or Deputy, that case is automatically frozen until you finish your tenure because any trial when you are in office is unconstitutional.
It remains alive if it borders on election matters
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 9:37am On Feb 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:

No only him will suffer because they have already been sworn in. They will have to look for another deputy to replace him but the governor will remain as governor of the state.
Only him will not,both will suffer just as even if lyon had been sworn in,it would have still affected him.it is a pre election matter,it affects the foundation of their nomination and election and will affect them at any point
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Elvisu:
The man is under immunity now. The investigation will not make any impact. He can’t appear at any court now.
Did buhari appear in court? His lawyers will do that.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

If any other party goes to a tribunal proper,he can be disq since it is a ground for election petition.see atiku vs buhari supra

Again,we don't know if it was filed within 14 days after inec published candidate's details and the state of the election tribunal
Will create a thread for that.....gathering facts.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by iskoki(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Odogewu:
If you check well, even the DSS person ordering the investigation might not have genuine certificate

You know. Just check the quality of people they've been absorbing recently. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by somtookeke(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo
https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/forgery-dss-ordered-to-investigate.html

Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Gr8amechi: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:

No only him will suffer because they have already been sworn in. They will have to look for another deputy to replace him but the governor will remain as governor of the state.
If they nullify his nomination both him and the governor would be out
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by mechanics(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Again, that's serious o, that means a new election might take place if the findings are true.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

This case was filed with respect to his Senatorial victory at the polls....cos it referenced the cause of action as 23rd February, does it still affect the Gubernatorial Mandate?
Just asking....I don't think, but am not sure.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2020
fergie001:

This case was filed with respect to his Senatorial victory at the polls....cos it referenced the cause of action as 23rd February, does it still affect the Gubernatorial Mandate?
Just asking....I don't think, but am not sure.
I dont think it does
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by vicdom(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2020
fergie001:

Will create a thread for that.....gathering facts.
There are no facts to gather anymore. The time for case filing at the Tribunal has elapsed. And the tribunal litigations would soon be concluded. How can you file a case just about three months after the election declaration? Apparently, the time frame for case filing at the tribunal has gone.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

I dont think it does
I have seen the manuscript.....its with respect to 23rd of February, 2019.

Apc no sabi politics. Why didn't they file their own before the elections....?
Mtchew..
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020
vicdom:

There are no facts to gather anymore. The time for case filing at the Tribunal has elapsed. And the tribunal litigations would soon be concluded. How can you file a case just about three months after the election declaration? Apparently, the time frame for case filing at the tribunal has gone.
Gathering facts is to put everyone in light, for or against....so that some people won't scream Odili's name in their dreams.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Czartega(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2020
miteolu:
Bayelsa again? CJN must here this.

CJN; bayelsa can only be cleansed with the establishment of Sharia courts in yenagoa and it's environs grin
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2020
fergie001:

I have seen the manuscript.....its with respect to 23rd of February, 2019.

Apc no sabi politics. Why didn't they file their own before the elections....?
Mtchew..
They are only concerned with politics of winning elections and not pre election cases.they were over confident about the chances of lyon winning and forgot about any loophole in his qualifications or that of his deputy and failed to peruse that of pdp as a counter.dickson clearly knew that diri will not win like i told you before the polls so he used this from wike's playbook

On the brighter side,they will tighten loose ends going into 2023
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Lakpox77(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Even if he is found guilty , he has immunity.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2020
vicdom:

I am not sure.one of the smaller parties must have gone to court and the media are not reporting it.again,the declaration of diri may alter the tribunal timeline,i dont know.perhaps lawyers will help
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by vicdom(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

I am not sure.one of the smaller parties must have gone to court and the media are not reporting it.again,the declaration of diri may alter the tribunal timeline,i dont know.perhaps lawyers will help
It will alter the tribunal timeline and all the cases will be withdrawn. Because all the cases in the tribunal were instituted against APC and Lyon. However, with the nullification of Lyon victory at the SC, all the cases in the tribunal would have been taken care of and stricken out.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

They are only concerned with politics of winning elections and not pre election cases.they were over confident about the chances of lyon winning and forgot about any loophole in his qualifications or that of his deputy and failed to peruse that of pdp as a counter.dickson clearly knew that diri will not win like i told you before the polls so he used this from wike's playbook

On the brighter side,they will tighten loose ends going into 2023
Perhaps, himself and wike started the "fight" over Soku to divert attention and pull the trigger.

Not just them, including pdp who obviously have some who are forged just that....its not yet leaked yet.

I have seen the certificate of Lawrence....101% forged
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
fergie001:

Perhaps, himself and wike started the "fight" over Soku to divert attention and pull the trigger.

Not just them, including pdp who obviously have some who are forged just that....its not yet leaked yet.

I have seen the certificate of Lawrence....101% forged
That soku oil well issue has been there right from 2003 and escalated when gej became president but anything is possible like diversion and subterfuge.

I told you before that Pdp will never want to lose rivers or bayelsa and they will explore any method to win and apc were not cautious,i blame sylva squarely.no matter how angry wike might be with dickson,he will never want to lose bayelsa to apc.if there was a conspiracy between the two,then Mary odili must have been involved.

Even if Lawrence certificate looks forged to a layman,it means nothinf except proven conclusively in a law court.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2020
vicdom:

It will alter the tribunal timeline and all the cases will be withdrawn. Because all the cases in the tribunal were instituted against APC and Lyon. However, with the nullification of Lyon victory at the SC, all the cases in the tribunal would have been taken care of and stricken out.
I dont think so.that cannot be the intendment of the law.the law will rather always support airing of grievances rather than a system that will cut it short
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Lakpox77:
Even if he is found guilty , he has immunity.
Yes but not from removal
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

That soku oil well issue has been there right from 2003 and escalated when gej became president but anything is possible like diversion and subterfuge.

I told you before that Pdp will never want to lose rivers or bayelsa and they will explore any method to win and apc were not cautious,i blame sylva squarely.no matter how angry wike might be with dickson,he will never want to lose bayelsa to apc.if there was a conspiracy between the two,then Mary odili must have been involved.

Even if Lawrence certificate looks forged to a layman,it means nothinf except proven conclusively in a law court.
I understand that....but involving Mary Odili is a deep allegation akin to openly saying any favour buhari gets from the court must have the handwriting of Tanko as appreciation.
Even though many will say such and might not be wrong, I wouldn't. It's a deep accusation I wouldn't want to get into.
The judges are humans as well, while we can't deny their fallibility...let's not make allegations we can't substantiate.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by eldoradoxx: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
If it borders on election matter then it wouldn't be at the Area Court
Dansuqi:

It remains alive if it borders on election matters

1 Like

Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by fergie001: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2020
eldoradoxx:
If it borders on election matter then it wouldn't be at the Area Court
Very correct.....It's a criminal charge that will die by virtue of section 308 which the Deputy Gov enjoys.
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by WATCHOVER(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gr8amechi:

If they nullify his nomination both him and the governor would be out
That's not true
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by cooljoe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
what happened to his immunity?
Re: Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo by Dansuqi: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
WATCHOVER:

That's not true
It is true sir.it flows from what he submitted to inec just as multi degi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / APC Forum Rebukes Tinubu Over "Ready To Get Dirty' Comment / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.