Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers (41466 Views)

CBN Recovers ₦89 Billion Excess Bank Charges, Others / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
I have not seen any thing abeg
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by isan(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Firstbank debited me 2k and told me card maintenance first quarter and some rubbish i was so annoyed
Davash222:
Returned what? First bank debited me 52Naira two days. They said it’s ‘Ist Quarter 2020 Card Maintenance Fee’
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Nnaetochukwu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Me waiting for my refund with one child small stout grin
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:
Returned what? Why is Nigeria like this? Always lying.

Returned it back to influential people. Lol

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Abiodun2022(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
FCMB is guilty of excessive charges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by fortunejum: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
nrexzy:
Recieved mine
.....are you CBN Agent? It's like ur the only one that received.

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Theboss100(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Davash222:
Returned what? First bank debited me 52Naira two days. They said it’s ‘Ist Quarter 2020 Card Maintenance Fee’
Its only those that make complaint to cbn directly that get intervened. Did u lodge to CBN?
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Amhappy:
Yet to get mine Access bank take note

Access bank will always be a culprit. They are the king of charges.

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Donjuan77: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
I have not gotten any refund alert yet, please do.
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by NwaliE01: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fraud alert. I am yet to receive mine..

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by IDFWU(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
post=86835723:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] are patiently waiting for ours before the close of work today.

Cc @CenBank

It’s meant for those that own a bank account sad

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by ofonimi: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
This statement is not clear. How was the refund made. I had N30,000 in my Access bank account then I withdrew N25000 only to check my balance I saw N3000. All the transactions were made on Access bank ATM. The N2000 deduction is for what?
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by imagrg(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mine was not refunded by FirstBank oo
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by nrexzy: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
fortunejum:

.....are you CBN Agent? It's like ur the only one that received.

No vex
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
stupid stanbic ibtc charging me stamp duty, for what? Once i credit my account with 20,000 and above they will charge me
I will run away this month once i open with Union bank.
Stupid Idiots
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:

Haba guy! U for do like say u believe them first. Their lies d pepper me walahi.
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by MotiveU(f): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:
See Watin una cause this moderator don vex.

Lol
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chai, 252 transfer charges (Zenith-current account charge) 35 sms charges, 52 bank maintenance charges, 1.52 notification charge (SunTrust Bank). Let them continue
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by LaIabobo: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sniper101:

What are they maintaining anyway?

e get anybody wey tell Dem say e ATM card dun spoil? wey go con dey make Dem dey always collect that "maintenance fee"

Lmao. No vex. But that's how the owners of MasterCard, verve, VISA, NIBSS, your banks and even FG stay rich.
Na all of them dey share that 52 naira
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by hahn(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abboki:
All of us?

I swear that guy matter tire me
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by bjgurl(f): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
I haven't received mine, I need money biko

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Yodexy: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kritique:
stupid stanbic ibtc charging me stamp duty, for what? Once i credit my account with 20,000 and above they will charge me
Stupid Idiots

Corporate agberos... When they see money in your account, the next thing is OWO MI DA grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Yodexy: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
LaIabobo:

Lmao. No vex. But that's how the owners of MasterCard, verve, VISA, NIBSS, your banks and even FG stay rich.
Na all of them dey share that 52 naira

Bank owners are the greediest lot.

Imagine You save 100k at a bank, the bank takes 80k out of your money and borrow someone at a high interest rate.

And that's how they keep making money and enriching themselves with our own savings.

Yet they turn back and charge us for ATM withdrawal, money transfer and SMS notification.

Don't forget they way they keep generating cash out of nothing is
one of the causes of inflation... Our savings keeps losing value.

However you look at it, we their customers are losing on all sides.
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by generalwo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
i never get my own alert o

1 Like

Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by LaIabobo: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kritique:
Stupid Idiots

Stamp duty is a Federal Government charge and it is applied to all current accounts in Nigeria. Even Union will charge you if you open a current account there.
Don't blame your bank for stamp duty, instead blame GEJ and Buhari
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by Chikpat(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
I didn't get shimgba ooo
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by LaIabobo: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yodexy:

Bank owners are the greediest lot.

Imagine You save 100k at a bank, the bank takes 80k out of your money and borrow someone at a high interest rate.

And that's how they keep making money and enriching themselves with our own savings.

Yet they turn back and charge us for ATM withdrawal, money transfer and SMS notification.

Don't forget they way they keep generating cash out of nothing is
one of the causes of inflation... Our savings keeps losing value.

However you look at it, we their customers are losing on all sides.

Quite sad. But that is how banking and every other business venture works. Profit making is the focus.

If not for CBN that keeps regulating them, those banks would have finished us.
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by newoffer: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Accexx bank am waiting o
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by soke02(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
I hope am not part of those u paid the money to aha?
Re: CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers by chukskafor(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Audio alert!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today May 5th / Tony Elumelu's 53rd Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.