Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists (26183 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by xquire(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
the beginning of the end...Amnesty for terrorists, now we understand why they have been undermining and sabotaging the war.
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by masterP042(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
I wonder who in his right sense would rehabilitate a terrorist and fully absorb them back into the society. They have to pay for their actions, either sentence them or massacre them. Terrorism is not a small crime or misdemeanor

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
please include everybody name, these boko haram people are enjoying, are you sure I will not lobby to get my name on that list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Bizibi(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Maranzano:
Creation of an Agency for rehabilitation of "*repentant*" boko haram members is not only an insult to the families who lost their loved ones to these blood suckers but a confirmation that boko haram will soon be a full fledged ministry in Nigeria. The North should not compare this madness of boko haram to the struggle for resource control by Niger Delta militants. Northeast Development Commission was created to clear the mess caused by this same boko haram. Now Gaidam is asking for an Agency of government to cater for converted terrorists. Gaidam should think of how to educate the teaming youths in his constituency to save them from the impending radicalisation by boko haram. Creating this Agency is a way to legitimise terrorism in this country.
they are looking for an avenue to steal nothing else.
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by BruncleZuma: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Facelesscabal(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
I think on a serious note some of this guys are been forced and brain washed into this.. those guys over there are not educated (atall) no means of livelihood, no exposure to the outside world whatever, they lack everything basic its gonna be so easy to brain wash them. I would say if the government really mean it they should grant them given the once who werent found on battlefield or in gruesome act..they don’t deserve it but mehn it could have happened to anybody..i have stayed in the north abit and mehn those guys there need help,exposure and truth.. just my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by lapo(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Why is everything upside down in this country? Why rewarding the killers when the victims are left unattended.?

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by UnusualJhay(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
See what someone's father is insinuating! 0 angry
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by LZAA: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
All thanks to our darling daddy grin
Clowns
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by tmphoto(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
I

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by BruncleZuma: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
The ones America and their allies clamped are still in Guantanamo Bay and it's been 17 years.

There is no animal like repentance.

4 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by GARWOR2019: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Let the North alone sponsor, rehabilitate and do whatever they like with Boko haram. They should not drag the rest of the country with them.

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by phil0(m): 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Every day, we wake up to silly news that shows that we have totally lost it as a nation-state
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by NigeriaBam: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by JosephXavier: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
We have heard o
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Tharaja(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
tongue
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Ayor93(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
This Administration derives pleasure in doing evil, God will surely intervene one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by GOFRONT(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2020
This is the handiwork of the president of Nigeria.....President Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by CalabarPikin: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2020
The way dis government is taking care of boko haram members while their victims suffer in IDP camps is damn suspicious....

PMB what is going on....?

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by DAVE5(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2020
collitexnaira:
What government give Amnesty to murderers with the excuse that they have repented. Shame on Nigeria government

The type of government that is indirectly funding the same murderers and using the murderers to loot massively in the name of security funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Renforce: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Lols! Sai baba buhari
Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by SoNature(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2020
It's difficult serving in this government because you will have to defend a lot of stupid things that you didn't personally initiate.

Nigeria is a complete waste of useful space on the world map!

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Renforce: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2020
please dont avoid this thread please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Adakintroy2: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2020
It's almost a sin to equate the niger delta cause with terrorism. It's evil. In a sane clime each state should actually be in control of their resource. So it was a just cause. But this...I don't know...the north is walking a tight rope with power.

After this people have killed millions, cause extra billions to be cough out for security, government still have to bail them out with more tax payers money.

3 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2020
LZAA:
All thanks to our darling daddy grin
Clowns
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98
Sai Sambisa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by ijayaone: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Facelesscabal:
I think on a serious note some of this guys are been forced and brain washed into this.. those guys over there are not educated (atall) no means of livelihood, no exposure to the outside world whatever, they lack everything basic its gonna be so easy to brain wash them. I would say if the government really mean it they should grant them given the once who werent found on battlefield or in gruesome act..they don’t deserve it but mehn it could have happened to anybody..i have stayed in the north abit and mehn those guys there need help,exposure and truth.. just my 2cents
you have a point,if they are not find on the battlefield,but where do they find them ?

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by doyinbaby(f): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
lastmessenger:
This is my advise to you if you are southerners fighting in the Nigeria army against bokoharam,leave your gun and cross the border to another country. This country is not worth dying for. The women who has been made widow because their husband fought against bokoharam have been abandoned and left to their fate but here we are negotiating on how to give amnesty to people who killed thousands of people.
if I have a relation fighting in the north east I will have disown such person by now

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by pawesome(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
the moment northern youths know what the bill really means,that senator that sponsored the bill can't go back to his house cz de will hunt him down...the problem is those northern youths are not reading or surfing the net..they only listen to transistor radios of which is in hausa and they tell them what they want to hear

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by mcquin(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2020
Facelesscabal:
Help at the expense of the South, amnesty at the expense of those who lost lives the the war, what of the family of the soldiers killed?
Why not grant amnesty to Kidnappers, Drug dealers and Armed Robbers, who said they were no brainwashed too?

It unfortunate the South keeps bearing the brunt of the North's mischief.

4 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2020
IPOB that NEVER took up arm against the nation is proscribed as a terrorist organization. The members are hunted and jailed and killed while confirmed boko Terrorists are granted pardon, rehabilitated and now to be granted amnesty.

This is the one Nigeria North wants.

God forbid! I pray this zoo scatter! There is no justice and nothing to benefit in this marriage as a southerner.

Fvck One Zoogeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by mcquin(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Facelesscabal:

Help at the expense of the South, amnesty at the expense of those who lost lives the the war, what of the family of the soldiers killed?
Why not grant amnesty to Kidnappers, Drug dealers and Armed Robbers, who said they were no brainwashed too?

It unfortunate the South keeps bearing the brunt of the North's mischief.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists by eldoradoxx: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Since there is going to be amnesty , de-radicalization, reintegration and reabsorption when arrested, I beg I would want to join Boko Haram. South East branch. Any application form? Heheh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team / Appeal Court Sacks Senator Sekibo, Other PDP Lawmakers / Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.