Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo (75295 Views)

Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Skyfaze001: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Carma is a bitch .
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by ybalogs(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
But why?
But why not?
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by mxhibit(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
My advice is that when next you see her, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, may you get a good job that will keep you busy.
You are the one that needs a job my dear. For having the time to put this meaningless writeup together. Cos you've wasted a lot of time in writing it than those who read it. Pls try to make sense next time.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Osidazz19: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fulani Herdsmen DEVELOPER.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by anonimi: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Realadey:
Good for him,but his house could have been a benefit to the govt of imo state of it was ceased rather burning it.

You are correct.
They should have seized it for the benefit of the people.
We are so wasteful then complain of no food, no water, no school, no teacher, no roads, no this, no that.
Will we ever get sense
The French who chopped off the head of their King and Queen kept their palaces as museums to attract tourists and their money to their country.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586643_img20190907180506979_jpeg225751fcc425bbabeef75d4bb0fdc40c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Kendroid: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
One thing good about a bad thing is that it does not last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by udemzyudex(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
My advice is that when next you see her, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, may you get a good job that will keep you busy.

Na wa ooo, so you work 24/7? Ose machine.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by NaijadrivaCars: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Igbos hate crime. This can't happen elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by abbasajao(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Now he is losing what he has acquired from ill-gotten money and will still properly serve jail. So wetin e gain??
My brothers crime no pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Rapmoney(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:

Are you not tired of posting this old boring crap?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Skyebestpropert(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Instead to go after the masterminds,so that police will not take bribe and give him undue cover or even swap him for innocent souls,they busy running after his property .that thing is an asset,let the government take possession of it so that it could be use for something good eg tax office,inec office, correctional centers etc.oau accoommodation 08169670189
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by nnadychuks(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
That burning building is not from Nigeria. Thank you OP for your kind of Journalism. I don’t want to see or hear anyone say rubbish about Kemi again cos she’s the only true Journalist in Nigeria
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by millionboi2: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Lazy IPOB Youth
Why use gun to kidnap?? And kill people??

When Laptop and data dey grin

Instead of using gun to kill and kidnap kindly use your laptop and smart phone to work like other Yoruba guys are doing and living large without shooting anyone
sweet gal
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by pahoehoe: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is good. I commend those people that did this. Click on the links on my signature to know how to make over N3,000,000 profit per plot via investment in Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
you live by the gun, you die by the gun!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by EmekaBlue(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Lazy IPOB Youth

Instead of using gun to kill and kidnap kindly use your laptop and smart phone to work like other Yoruba guys are doing and living large without shooting anyone
mumu...

what of steady skull mining abi u forgot that one

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by obailala(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
They should have sold the house and share the proceeds to the kidnap victims
Will you buy the house of a well known kidnapper and gangster?... His village house, not a property in the city.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Babatunde40(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rapmoney:

Are you not tired of posting this old boring crap?
LOL. It is not old. I just formed it some hours ago. Your brain is old.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Bighead9: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Haymaykar:
Good for them....
But they should just know that their useless government will take over the property and they will never use it to benefit anything good in their life ..

After all the so called government will be in their homes and belike they have already relief them the stress of calling a bulldozer to bring down the building.. angry grin

Why is it paining you, are you by any chance related to the Kidnapper or are you an Igbo man? Igbo's will always defend their Brothers that do crimes.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Babatunde40(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
mxhibit:

You are the one that needs a job my dear. For having the time to put this meaningless writeup together. Cos you've wasted a lot of time in writing it than those who read it. Pls try to make sense next time.
Nah I didn't spend time. I was just writing. I read what I wrote after I finished writing. I didn't even plan it
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by dandollaz: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
Go and buy since you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by tosintrice(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
karma..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by nnadychuks(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Lazy IPOB Youth

I understand where you’re heading to and I respect the fact that you’ll not harm your fellow Nigerian in the process of your yahoo yahoo. My point here is you fraudsters should try and not intimidate the ones that are trying to do the legit hustle because if everyone venture into yahoo yahoo your format will cast in no time and you’ll have to settle for real time social vices...
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Philinho(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Commendable... on like north here where they shield crime
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by OdefaGirl(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Op uploaded a picture...yea, we like opening threads with pictures. This doesn't look like a house built over here. cool cool
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Jetline: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is wickedness in high places...
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by TruthSpeaker: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW KIND OF JUNGLE JUSTICE I WILL RECOMMEND.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
How far about Evans case? This is Nigeria
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Okuda(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

its difficult to sell a mams house on his fathers land in igbo land. there are things that dont work a certsin way we think thrm.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by y3mi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
What kind of flying fvck is this....a notorious kidnapper in a correctional facility, or didn't I read that well
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Chikpat(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Beautiful and commendable suggestion. If the houses were to be sold to you, would you buy knowing they belonged to a kidnapper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.