Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo (75297 Views)

Kenneth Amukamara: Imo Youth Leader Assassinated, House Burnt, Cars Vandalised / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / Eze Peter Opara's House Burnt In Imo After His Security Men Killed IMSU Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by khaffi2(f): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Preshyusbarbie:
They should have left him to the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by fsgbeats: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Can we start burning houses and properties of corrupt politicians too? Its about time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by hibeebeeking: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
They should have sold the house and share the proceeds to the kidnap victims
And you think its a good ideas. Who will be the seller? Who is in possession of the documents. Anytime you see an advert on illegality. Remove your shoe and run for safety. You want to sell or buy kidnapper property. Even Government will not do that,they will rather demolish and use use the land. Because we see today,no one knows tomorrow. It means the owner can show up anytime. You know anything goes in this country.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by galaxy2020(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very good, they should go after others ASAP!!
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by goaldynman(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Will you buy it? Or you want the buyer to be kidnapped when he is released?!!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by luluosas(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very commendable
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Donjuan77: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
I really commend the youth for their actions, this is the best news I ever heard for today.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by SolarEdge: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
No peace for the wicked
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
I think such action by the youths in the community is very commendable at the moment... Because left to our government alone, that case will drag in court till eternity and those properties will be forfeited to the government and only to be re-looted by a politician that has also kidnapped public funds too.

Evans and Wadume's case is being dragged even with glaring evidence against them and at the end of the day, i'm sure their properties have already been stolen too.

In my opinion, every kidnappers should be killed by firing squad because they leave only pains and sorrows in the hearts of their victims and the family.
I disagree with you, they were wrong to have taken laws into their hands, the normal thing for such properties is for the law court to decide what will happen to those properties.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by iketosine: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
The article is really good and if we men adhere sucess is ours

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by cenaman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Only in the East grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by larryUG(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

. I want to take it that you are joking. sometimes when people talk, i marvel. how can they sell the house that was built on someone's land to another person without the Land documents? yes it was built with kidnap money, but the land belongs to somebody's name. The C-of-O is in someone's name and was processed by government. Now the buyer, who will he/she pay to and who will give him the documents? will the govt re-issue the C-of-O to the ''entire'' youths or to one person? will u pay money for a house that you know the owner is a kidnapper and govt will likely come for the property later?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why are we prone to using the word mansion indiscriminately? Why is every stupid big house in Nigeria a mansion? Or is the house in question not the one in the last picture? Kai! I don tire.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
B
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Burningface697: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
see below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by DAVE5(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
I think such action by the youths in the community is very commendable at the moment... Because left to our government alone, that case will drag in court till eternity and those properties will be forfeited to the government and only to be re-looted by a politician that has also kidnapped public funds too.

Evans and Wadume's case is being dragged even with glaring evidence against them and at the end of the day, i'm sure their properties have already been stolen too.

In my opinion, every kidnappers should be killed by firing squad because they leave only pains and sorrows in the hearts of their victims and the family.

You couldn't have said it better

Looters and corrupt political office holders too should be visited with such actions
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by DAVE5(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
mechanics:
I disagree with you, they were wrong to have taken laws into their hands, the normal thing for such properties is for the law court to decide what will happen to those properties.

For all the cases that have gone to court with hard evidence that you and I must have heard of, how many of the perpetuators have been given punishment that relates to the crimes they did

Boko Haram was released as deradicalized..

Same treatment should be given to the Boko guys that were caught
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
DAVE5:

For all the cases that have gone to court with hard evidence that you and I must have heard of, how many of the perpetuators have been given punishment that relates to the crimes they did

Boko Haram was released as deradicalized..

Same treatment should be given to the Boko guys that were caught
I understand you, but even if, such cases can be reviewed if one is not satisfied with the punishment given.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by DAVE5(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
mechanics:
I understand you, but even if, such cases can be reviewed if one is not satisfied with the punishment given.

In the "abroad" jungle justice is not an option because everyone knows you do a crime you do the time, even a poor man has his rights and his right is upheld in court to the very end

Naija own nah upside down, jungle justice might be our last resort with the way things are going, although my people are known to over use privileges

Evans
Wadume
Ganduje the dollar man
Atiku
Tinubu the king of bullion van
The numerous terrorists released on lame excuses
So many alleged looters, them plenty, they're all walking free cos of the stupid law in Nigeria serves the rich while it punish the poor

I told one guy in my office, there's an option to quicken development in Nigeria

1. We KILL all political office holders who have at one point in time misused his office for personal gains

2. White man takes over the country again
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Mywd: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
My advice is that when next you see her, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, clap for yourself. We are both jobless.

In 6ix9ine's voice.... STOOOOOOPID....
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by klax(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
healthserve:
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

Yea. How can some take crime as a way of living baffles me, knowing fully well prison or death will end it all and yet still engaged in crime business its very strange.

Imagine kidnapping your village king wife, collected ransome and still killed her, haba Ogenne? U dey craze?
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by levi2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Those pictures are fake, what's the authenticity of this story? The first picture is from an old movie....
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by efavour: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
who will buy the house? It's better they bring it down and render everything to ashes including the kidnap king himself
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Cryomancer:

Are your yahoo Boys not worse than kidnappers?. This should also be done to yahoo Boys.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Onlyonebuhari: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fulani Okechukwu house is gone
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by CrownWale93(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg make we see uche the kidnapper pics, OP
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by ledamaster(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
In the South East no one will buy such house. As long as the owner is alive anyine that bought that house Is in danger.
This also proves something that alot of Nigerian tribe don't know about the East. Unless you are not caught the moment they catch you the community deny you and deal with you.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
DAVE5:

In the "abroad" jungle justice is not an option because everyone knows you do a crime you do the time, even a poor man has his rights and his right is upheld in court to the very end

Naija own nah upside down, jungle justice might be our last resort with the way things are going, although my people are known to over use privileges

Evans
Wadume
Ganduje the dollar man
Atiku
Tinubu the king of bullion van
The numerous terrorists released on lame excuses
So many alleged looters, them plenty, they're all walking free cos of the stupid law in Nigeria serves the rich while it punish the poor

I told one guy in my office, there's an option to quicken development in Nigeria

1. We KILL all political office holders who have at one point in time misused his office for personal gains

2. White man takes over the country again
it's well, even some of our laws is even faulty, that's why you see corrupt politicians still roaming the streets, whereas someone that stole a peanut will be jailed for years, how about that.
Re: Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo by Brightest04(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nice one from the youths if left alone with the government they will soon submit a bill to create agency for kidnappers just as they are proposing bill for the recognition of terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.