Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo (1450 Views)

Who Knows The Whereabouts Of Our Vice-President? (Picture) / I Can't Believe This Is Our Vice President, Disaster Averted / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Biggie225(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2020
What is happening in Nigeria...Buhari might be an impostor Al sudani ,like Nnamdi kanu said.
If it's true ,I will renounce my citizenship with Nigeria.
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by comradewanle(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Yeye dey smell.

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by helinues: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Chei, somebody already missed the time of taking medication
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Nothing person no go see for Nairaland, the vice president is very active, maybe you are the one that need to be updated.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Biggie225:
What is happening in Nigeria...Buhari might be an impostor Al sudani ,like Nnamdi kanu said.
If you are asking for the vice president then go to Villa and ask him because I can't understand your question
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by demitola(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Someone is still asking where the hardworking Vice President of this country is? Go and check him in your mother's room nah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Sorry to disappoint those asking for the vice president, the man is too intelligent to be ignored, always active.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by daveP(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
You remember that stairs they used for Next Level advert/campaign, Osinbajo is at the top of the stairs waiting for his principal to climb up faster. So he is chilling with aerial view and kunu for now until he sees PMB....
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Janetudeh(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Biggie225:

The Vice President is still actively involved in the affairs of the nation, but you can’t know because you’re dumb and not in tune with his activities.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
comradewanle:
Yeye dey smell.
Can you tell us your yeye smelling, mtchewww
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by PapaBaby: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Osibanjo has been rendered impotent.

I heard his office is always empty except at noon when Femi Adesina drops by to read newspapers and gossip about president Abba Kyari.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2020
For those people asking where is Osinbajo..

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by comradewanle(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2020
okefrancis:

Can you tell us your yeye smelling, mtchewww

Now that Abba Kyari is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and someone is looking for the V.P
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by SonofDevil: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Biggie225:
oponu , retarded being. Simple Google of his social media handles ,you will get his day to day activities there

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Jhayphil: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Ignorance is a bad thing. The VP has been as active as ever.
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by SanusiGworo: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2020
PapaBaby:

I heard his office is always empty except at noon when Femi Adesina drops by to read newspapers and gossip about president Abba Kyari.

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Peappy49(f): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2020
The Vice president is busy doing work and looking for ways to make Nigeria great. If you need more information, check his official social media pages

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Joyce95: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2020
The Vice President always ever active in all he do
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by kcub: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Waste of thread

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
PapaBaby:

Is only the living that will know that Osinbajo is seriously working and active, who goes out almost every week to supervise ,chair a meeting

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Mcphamous(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2020
The Vice President is at the villa carrying out his role as the number 2 citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
comradewanle:

Now that Abba Kyari is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and someone is looking for the V.P
Mtcheww, na you appoint Abba Kyari as the president
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Gbemilekeolani: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Farabale, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is the best VP Nigeria ever had.

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Zeemam: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Osinbajo has been active as ever

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by comradewanle(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2020
okefrancis:

Mtcheww, na you appoint Abba Kyari as the president

My comments are not for people like you. Okay
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Adex2bash: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Yeye boy, why can't you go to Agege motor park and ask agbero for you to know his whereabout ARINDIN OMO.
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Zeesugar(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Borrowed
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by maybanks: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
What kind of thread this sef
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2020
OSINBAJO is in your father's room chairing some crucial meeting with the foreign delegates

Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Babacele: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Joylove2324:
Sorry to disappoint those asking for the vice president, the man is too intelligent to be ignored, always active.
. .and always evolving grand sustainable development projects that baffles the enemies of progress that have done everything to limit the calm, indefatigable and highly cerebral VP .
Re: Where Is Our Vice President Osinbajo by Optional09: 3:05am On Feb 22, 2020
oh vise vasa all of nna no serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners On Twitter Blame The Government For The Insecurity / Buhari Supporter Congratulates The First Ibadan - Lagos Train Services' Customer / Nigerian Association Of Prostitute Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.