Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (51342 Views)

Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ / Ganduje Visits Rival Kano APC State Chairperson, Ahmadu Danzago / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by obinnajr(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
zombies President 2023
Gandollar
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Awoo88: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
To assured tinubu that if he continue to keep keep quiet and support buhari , he future will be secure
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
dey deseave urself.

Kano people have voted for Buhari befor there ice become clear.
Let 2023 decide.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by CrudeSon: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gandollar always looking like he swallowed a road from how his neck looks
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by SolarEdge: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
But how can a set of people be this stupid to vote this ugly ineffective old men in power,Nigerians are specifically created to be stupid. The last year's presidential election is a testament and it still baffles me till date,same thing happened in kogi,a man owned almost 3 years salary in the 4 years he was governor yet he was reelected.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by 9gerian: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Guys, we all are different, whether by tribe, ethnicity or psychological make up. The Yoruba culture is a strong one!

It is not unusual to see powerful Yoruba men bow to others who may even be junior to them by varying standards. It is a deliberate attempt to remain humble in spite of the clear advantage or higher status. It is also a mark of respect; giving same to whom it is due (sometimes for personal reasons).

It is the Yoruba culture, and it is seen as a sign of strength not weakness as others may easily conclude. That’s why even Anthony Joshua has been trained to remain humble and bow to others, who may never make the kind of money he has made. Israel Adesanya, the same thing...

Also, such attitude helps to easily break the ice and avoid unnecessary scuffles and rivalry, especially when trying to rally support or broker peace deals.

Stooping to conquer it may be called. But it works.

After all, even the Bible severally advises such humility.

The point is, we are all different, and that should be respected by all and sundry.

Maxymilliano:
Bullion Van Tinubu and Gandollar on the mix

But why the unnecessary genuflecting ?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by dangwarmai(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Competition of big lips and big eyes. Who ugly pass?
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by CHIDOHSKI: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
What kind of raincoats are these never do well men are wearing.No shape all to cover corruption.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Burningface697: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
see below
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yankee101:
Tinubu dey bow

He needs kano to be president

You can almost predict Gandollar as his running mate. I hope not tho
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
RZArecta:
I only see two crooks being hailed by a tribal and political bigot who massively contributed to heating up ethnic sentiments in the country cool

Can you please explain this sir
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
slowice:
Bunch of corrupt criminals Aligning and realigning all in a bid to totally destroy our beloved nation.... Despirados that will do anything to get what they want even if it is to destroy lives and Stoke ethnic tension

A

A politician visiting another politician and you are this agitated?

What is special in visitation sir?
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Fragility6: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
kestolove95:
Tinubu ugly
You jst say my mind...Im ugly pass Osho baba by far. Las las na money b fine fine bobo. If e call u na once u go answer e call bt if na me 2secs u don hiss
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sisonimef:
M-a-c-ay en-e-r-gy

15% cap-tal every 2* weeks

Cap-tal paid back in the 10*th week

wha-t-S-app
0-90-1
-1-00
Criminal.

You just create moniker to scam people abi
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
raumdeuter:
This is the president of America bowing to the president of Japan

Humility in power

Obama wouldn't bow to any president! What did I just read?

That is the former emperor of Japan who just abdicated his seat for his son to rule! Abeg make una dey do research before una go write. Why would any president bow for another! Presidents only bow to royalties,
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fragility6:

You jst say my mind...Im ugly pass Osho baba by far. Las las na money b fine fine bobo. If e call u na once u go answer e call bt if na me 2secs u don hiss
lol.. Beauty lies in d hand of the credit card holder my dear

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Moscodee1990(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Old men
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

That is the former emperor of Japan who just abdicated his seat for his son to rule! Abeg make una dey do research before una go write. Why would any president bow for another! Presidents only bow to royalties,

Which of the below is royalty? Abeg make una dey do research before una go write
This is Obama bowing to A governor Chris Christie

This is Obama bowing to the mayor of Tampa

Obama bowing to Chinese president Hu Jintao

Obama bows to Cuban president Raul Castro

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Karac: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Tinubu used to be an activist during Abacha regime.
He did rice business to support the struggle against Abacha's corruption .

Tinubu, what changed?

They simply use activism as a means to getting for themselves political power. That has always been the case. I bet Sowoore carries same mentality towards his activist activities. Before you doubt me checkout the case of Oshiomole who was once a turn in the flesh for any sitting government but right now the story has changed.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Na Dem; grin See tears..
Wait and see real tears from the people of 'lefulendun' after 2023 elections
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by 7lives: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bodexman:

Calm down my friend!
y

Humility is key in every aspects of life. Its not about bragging or chest beating.

And lastly, a man bending for a dwarf does not mean he won't be tall.

Don't explain anything, just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
So like play like play, Gandollar will rule Nigeria one day? embarassed
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by dahnimoh(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
LIKE father like son grin grin grin

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awoo88:
To assured tinubu that if he continue to keep keep quiet and support buhari , he future will be secure

This 'he future will be secure' got me laughing hysterically.
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
GreyLaw:

Anybody can bow to anybody.

You can't use your ethnic views about 'bowing down' to judge every body
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Oblang(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
bigpicture001:

They want freedom.what about you...?

Freedom indeed. All they want is slavery to pdp..
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by 77up(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
AuwalYusuf812:
dey deseave urself.

Kano people have voted for Buhari befor there ice become clear.
wait , is you English a kind of joke or what grin?
Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by TheChameleon: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
raumdeuter:

Which of the below is royalty? Abeg make una dey do research before una go write
This is Obama bowing to A governor Chris Christie

This is Obama bowing to the mayor of Tampa

Obama bowing to Chinese president Hu Jintao

Obama bows to Cuban president Raul Castro

I am sure GreyLaw's microscopic IQ must have lowered even more.

I can imagine how stupid he feels now. People with nothing in their skulls should simply talk less. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) by Awoo88: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
oyatz:

This 'he future will be secure' got me laughing hysterically.
you sha understand wetin i dey try talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.