Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. (3071 Views)

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
passymobile:
are there any cheaper way to migrate to any of this countries, I am interested

Yes sure with less than 100k you can apply for visa and with about 300-450k for flight... All you now need to do is sort our your accommodation and feeding ....
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Yes sure with less than 100k you can apply for visa and with about 300-450k for flight... All you now need to do is sort our your accommodation and feeding ....
what type of visa?
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
passymobile:
what type of visa?

Visit Visa
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by OlakunmiSMELTD: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hmmm, another illegal immigrant is on the way.
Please and please avoid traveling to Europe when you want to go for hustling in right way through visit or Tourist visa.
Because you will end up running around to avoid immigration officer.

Hope you read the EU recent decision on Nigerian visa?
If you don't go through study
Or employment. You will end up becoming frustrated. You can't come back to Nigeria because you have over stayed and you can't stay because you are illegal immigrant.

Save more money to go through study , or apply employment or skill visa
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Bhorbymills1990: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Hmmm, another illegal immigrant is on the way.
Please and please avoid traveling to Europe when you want to go for hustling in right way through visit or Tourist visa.
Because you will end up running around to avoid immigration officer.

Hope you read the EU recent decision on Nigerian visa?
If you don't go through study
Or employment. You will end up becoming frustrated. You can't come back to Nigeria because you have over stayed and you can't stay because you are illegal immigrant.

Save more money to go through study , or apply employment or skill visa

Smh !!! You don't know whats up .. and I refuse to enlighten you
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Obinnau:
what are your highest academic attainment op?
Just got my Bachelor of Engineering last month.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Your best bet is Europe I can assure you that you won't regret moving there
Let chart . 08069152061

1 Like

Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Obinnau(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Futurecrown:
Just got my Bachelor of Engineering last month.
great!
most schools are still accepting applications for msc.
go and get your transcripts and start applying. italian and french schools are ok also try czech university of life sciences.
Re: 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. by Futurecrown(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Obinnau:
great!
most schools are still accepting applications for msc.
go and get your transcripts and start applying. italian and french schools are ok also try czech university of life sciences.
OK. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba This Morning (GRAPHIC IMAGES) / Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. / Passport Seized By German Embassy Due To Multiple Stamps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.