Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! (1261 Views)

Mariah Carey Is 43 And Hot!-photos / Maria Carey Is Married To Nick Cannon! / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Ivynwa(f): 3:00am On Dec 17, 2010
Nick Cannon could not contain his joy anymore when he joyfully let out the secret that he and Mariah Carey are expecting twins!
Wooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Ain't we happy for them Make some noise somebody!!! Ivynwa claps and claps and claps
May she get though her pregnancy successfully to the time they will behold their babies and rejoice, Amen. We can as well have her sweet heart-warming music spice up our evening as we listen to these my 3 favs of hers.

It's a long road when you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
You can find love
If you search within your self
And the emptiness you feel will disappear 
And then the hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And then know you can survive---

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling, cause you'll always be my Baby
And we'll linger on and on---

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCadlN8fexk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"[/flash]

To read more on how excited Nick Cannon is tripping all over the place, click on the link below
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/338881/nick-cannon-mariah-carey-and-i-are-expecting-twins/
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by InkedNerd(f): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2010
Hmmm, I have a feeling she had IVF. A lot of celebs use IVF. Why do you think there's so many celebrities with twins? undecided
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Ivynwa(f): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, I have a feeling she had IVF. A lot of celebs use IVF. Why do you think there's so many celebrities with twins? undecided
Whatever works for anybody sweetheart! If wealth can enable one have any material thing like good cars and houses, it's not a bad thing when the wealth is employed to have the number of children one wants at one's heart fill. The only thing that is not really good about the IVF is the issue of having to exterminate some embryos. If doctors can engineer a way around avoiding that then that is not a bad way to help women having problems in getting pregnant.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by san26dy(f): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2010
Good for her anyway.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by queenafric(f): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2010
Oh my God! I love and want twins wink . Im happy for her.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Ivynwa(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
queenafric:

Now don't get me started. You don't want them more than me dear, I am even one and also have brothers that are. Can't wait for my own bunch of them! He-he
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Mobinga: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
queenafric:

I can give you twins wink cool
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by queenafric(f): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ivynwa:

Now don't get me started. You don't want them more than me dear, I am even one and also have brothers that are. Can't wait for my own bunch of them! He-he

I want them more than u do. Well, since u are a twin yourself, then there is the possibility of u having twins. I pray u have 4 set of twins. Can i hear u say a big amen grin .

Mobinga:

I can give you twins wink cool

U must be a joker, lol
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Mobinga: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2010
grin Nah. . . I'm serious wink wink
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Ivynwa(f): 1:49am On Dec 19, 2010
queenafric:

I want them more than u do. Well, since u are a twin yourself, then there is the possibility of u having twins. I pray u have 4 set of twins. Can i hear u say a big amen grin .
Amen-o-o my sister but 4 sets of twins means 8 or even more . Nne that one dey too much-o-o.
Or do you mean quadruplets??
If I have quadruplets that will a big blessing, that means it's only one pregnancy I will have to go thru in my life and close that chapter and begin enjoying being a mum. That will be very wonderful! I wish you sets of twins too, to your heart's fill.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by favouredjb(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
I claim twins too in jesus name amen!
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by queenafric(f): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mobinga:

grin Nah. . . I'm serious  wink wink

Then i will gladly accept it, LOL

Ivynwa:

Amen-o-o my sister but 4 sets of twins means 8 or even more . Nne that one dey too much-o-o.
Or do you mean quadruplets??
If I have quadruplets that will a big blessing, that means it's only one pregnancy I will have to go thru in my life and close that chapter and begin enjoying being a mum. That will be very wonderful! I wish you sets of twins too, to your heart's fill.

U mean u will prefer quadruplets? That is like overstretching one's body o! Moreover, be sure to always be running after the kids up and down everytime. That will surely be too damn stressful. Well, if it is ur heart's desire, so shall it be.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Ivynwa(f): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
queenafric:

U mean u will prefer quadruplets? That is like overstretching one's body o! Moreover, be sure to always be running after the kids up and down everytime. That will surely be too damn stressful. Well, if it is your heart's desire, so shall it be.
Not really, I heard that it poses a risk to have lots at a time but I will gladly accept a healthy bunch of four if God grants me that. I think that 2 or at most 3 at a time won't be bad,  Don't worry about having to run after them, I like those kiddies' adventures and excitements. I bet the ladies going thru that will be like "Wait till you get there and see for yourself".

favouredjb:

I claim twins too in jesus name amen!
Be it done to you according to your words!  grin grin
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by queenafric(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2010
I guess i will wait till then and experience things for myself.
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by favouredjb(f): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2010
grin cheesy wink,when i have them i ll give a testimony on nl
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by Ivynwa(f): 1:05am On May 01, 2011
Woyiiiiii I got real excited reading that Mariah finally delivered her twins, a boy and a girl. Ain't we happy for them. Glory be to God who made it possible for her to carry her babies to termas and deliver safely, Alleluiah Somebody, Amen people!

The details are in the link below
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/mariah-carey-nick-cannon-parents-of-twins/61864
Re: Mariah Carey Is Expecting Twins! by favouredjb(f): 7:39pm On May 16, 2011
Lol

(1) (Reply)

... / Facebook Ceo:mark Zuckerberg&wife Become America’s 2nd Biggest Charitable Donors / National Embarassment: My Oga At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.