Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! (991 Views)

Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Gen TY Danjuma Explodes: Buhari Is The Sponsor Of Fulani Jihadist's invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! by okrote4real: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
ANOTHER FACE OF EVIL AT THE SENATE - MEET THE SPONSOR OF AGENCY FOR BOKO HARAM!

This is Senator Ibrahim Gaidam, who is the immediate past governor of Yobe state, and currently the sponsor of special agency for "repentant" Boko Haram terrorists. As a governor, Gaidam was a despicable tyrant, who ruled his people with iron fist. He was an absentee governor who was always in Kano and Abuja. He had zero tolerance for democratic discourse. He imprisoned students and scholars alike. Political opponents were given the harshest of treatment. And now, the same ingrate of a man wants to create a whole agency to cater for Boko Haram!

Please, share this post. Let us make it viral, so that Nigerians will get to know who is sponsoring this insane bill.

https://www.facebook.com/100002382503611/posts/2712474002175323/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! by AgentNairaland(f): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why do these people involve us in their gross madness??
Why can't these people have their own country and do what they want with themselves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! by ursullalinda(f): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
As if I care......they can destroy their region for all I care......i pity the southerners that are still there......As for me and my household they will never see us.
Re: Meet The Sponsor Of Agency For Boko Haram! by madmohamed(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
okrote4real:
ANOTHER FACE OF EVIL AT THE SENATE - MEET THE SPONSOR OF AGENCY FOR BOKO HARAM!

This is Senator Ibrahim Gaidam, who is the immediate past governor of Yobe state, and currently the sponsor of special agency for "repentant" Boko Haram terrorists. As a governor, Gaidam was a despicable tyrant, who ruled his people with iron fist. He was an absentee governor who was always in Kano and Abuja. He had zero tolerance for democratic discourse. He imprisoned students and scholars alike. Political opponents were given the harshest of treatment. And now, the same ingrate of a man wants to create a whole agency to cater for Boko Haram!

Please, share this post. Let us make it viral, so that Nigerians will get to know who is sponsoring this insane bill.

https://www.facebook.com/100002382503611/posts/2712474002175323/
I can imagine me using the same passport whit this people. Devill is a layer

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Security Operatives Storm Palace, Attempt To Evict Sanusi / Boko Haram: Defeated Shekau Playing Double Games With His Sponsors – CATE / Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.