Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... (992 Views)

FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by Adefemi404: 11:08am On May 03, 2020
I have never believed the claims of Nnamdi Kanu about president Mohammed Buhari.

After watching the video, I now I don't know who my president is.

The leader of the Pro Biafran group produced a video broadcast of president Mohammed Buhari in 2015 and another in this year.

The difference between the two is so clear that even a little blind child can identity the difference. Is my eyes, ears and brain deceiving me? Watch the video and tell us what you discovered

Watch the video below
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/nnamdi-kanu-produces-video-evidence-to.html]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by sammyj: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
If Buhari you believe Buhari is dead, then also believe the person reporting Buhari is also an imposter. Kanu two is dead !!! shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by SLAP44: 11:12am On May 03, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by SLAP44: 11:12am On May 03, 2020
sammyj:
If Buhari you believe Buhari is dead, then also believe the person reporting Buhari is also an imposter. Kanu two is dead !!! shocked

You are not making any sense. Go back to sleep. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by agwom(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by sammyj: 11:16am On May 03, 2020
I was already sleeping when your fake video popped up on this platform!! grin You self no they sleep!! grin
SLAP44:

You are not making any sense. Go back to sleep. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by Anigreat: 11:17am On May 03, 2020
Help a brother please 5490946019 FCMB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by 2016v2017: 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
sammyj:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 03, 2020
Once upon a time, there was a...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by Yobabad: 5:43pm On May 03, 2020
Local Yoruba Muslims will not believe,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Produces Video Evidence To Prove That Buhari Is...... by 2by40ft: 5:46pm On May 03, 2020
Yobabad:
Local Yoruba Muslims will not believe,
Igb0mination

(1) (Reply)

Federal & State Taxation Of Igbo Businesses For National Loans Repayment Is Evil / How Seyi Makinde Revoked, Ex-gov Ajimobi’s 48 Plots, Mansions / Secret Footage Of Leftover Granites Being Removed From An NDDC Abandoned Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.