Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider (1682 Views)

Unemployment Not An Excuse For Idleness —onimisi / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! / Does Your Network provider Charge You For Transacting With USSD Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider by JPhilip: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
According to their website, Tizeti supposedly “provides high speed broadband internet to Residences, Businesses, and Events etc.” while Wifi.com.ng is the internet service provided by Tizeti Network Limited

Now the first statement you see when you open their website is: “Wifi.com.ng is leveraging the large wireless capacity available with Wi-Fi to offer disruptive, customer-friendly pricing for unlimited internet service right across Nigeria.” Then they go on to tell you how ‘FAST AND RELIABLE’ their network is.

All that story above is basically all a hoax to draw you in. I mean who will see unlimited internet for just N9500/month and not go for it, especially in this digital age were an average person spends not less than 6 hours on his/her phone.

So basically, they are click baiting you, and with an installation fee of N35,500 and a first month payment of N9500, you are good to go, or so you think…

The first one or two months are great, and as a customer you are satisfied with their services because you are getting unlimited internet at a fast speed, up until the third month when everything starts to go downhill with your internet.

Tizeti sells us a dream of unlimited internet service all through the month, but in reality, the internet only works barely two weeks out of the four weeks that make up a month…so basically they lied.

At least their customer service is fast to respond and sometimes are able to resolve the issue on the spot, but after a few hours, the internet stops working, then you call and email them over and over again.

But here is my question…Why not find a long term solution to the problem? If you know your network is not strong in a particular area, why not remove it and re-strategize, instead Tizeti continues to provide bad network services to its hapless customers.

Their network is horrible and yet they are quick to request for payment and if payment is not made, they cut you off immediately!

If only the money they spent on advertising with 2018 Big Brother Naija reality show was invested in actually improving their internet service.

Their continued lackadaisical attitude towards providing a better network service is appalling. It’s so bad that a customer filed a petition last year.

https://www.herald.ng/tizeti-network-limited-wifi-com-ng-network/

Re: Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider by scribble: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
SCAMMER NETWORK. Shit service
Re: Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider by GraGra247(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anyone that doesn't know that Tizeti are rogues will learn it the hard way.
Re: Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider by scribble: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Another testimonial about their crappy network here

https://topnaija.ng/my-horrible-experience-of-terrible-service-deceit-and-theft-with-wifi-com-ngs-tizeti-network/

My horrible experience of terrible service, deceit and theft with Wifi.com.ng’s Tizeti Network

“Dear Isaac, trust this mail meets you well. We have excellent coverage at your location. It’s a fixed wireless internet service that involves the installation of an outdoor device (radio) and an indoor device (router). We provide (2-5) Mbps on a shared network. Our service is UNLIMITED. The installation cost for the residential unlimited plan is as stated below: (Set up – 35,500 Monthly subscription – 9,500 Total: 45,000)”

Tizeti’s Sales Executive’s deceptive assurance email

That was the response I received on July 22nd 2019 from one Uche, an official of Wifi.com.ng following my inquiry about their services. To allay my obvious skepticism, after availing my contact number, she immediately placed a call and categorically stated that, in case I am unsatisfied with their services, they have a refund policy..

I was still going to explore other options but upon Uche’s emphatic re-assurance on their refund policy, I instantly transferred payment into the company’s account.

On the 25th of June, their officials who came around later than planned and announced they were done with installation after about 30 minutes. Of course, their unapologetic lateness was no issue to me. Unknown to me, that was the beginning of intense stress.

Upon our attempt to use the internet, the brand new Tizeti network service wouldn’t even load the lightest webpage. To my utmost surprise, we couldn’t open practically any site, neither could we send an email let alone do proper browsing with it. We tried and tried everything we knew, including restarting the network severally, according to their instructions, to no avail. Until that very day, I had never experienced an internet network as slow as Wifi.com.ng’s Tizeti Network.

My intuition told me their claim of having “Excellent Coverage” in our location wasn’t true, so no matter what was done, there would be no difference. They were only nice until the point money enters their account.

I sent a complaint to them via mail to which they eventually sent their officials to check again. Afterwards, the internet practically got even worse and it was now showing three different names on the device. I have had to use poor internet but Wifi.com.ng’s Tizeti network is the worst internet service I ever experienced, even here in Nigeria. It was so bad that we had to revert to using our previous internet service as what we thought to replace our former internet service is far worse than what we had before.

At this point, we realized we had been swindled. But I also remembered I only obliged to pay based on their refund policy so I sent a mail for refund. Unfortunately, all of my mails went to deaf ears. It’s over three weeks as I write and Wifi.com.ng has refused to refund money for the service they never rendered despite their deceitful refund policy, needless stress and time wastage we’ve had to go through with them.

While this has nothing to do with the N45,000, it might interest you to know that as of today, about a month after, we’ve not been able to use the internet for anything whatsoever as it now remains off as shown in the image below. Tizeti ignored our last email and they can’t be bothered about refunding us or sorting the issues.

Tizeti is a very bad broadband network service and this is simply lending an eye to someone out there researching for a good internet service in Nigeria not to fall prey into the hands of the sheer wickedness and deceit called Wifi.com.ng and their horrifying Tizeti Network Limited.

Apparently, I’m not alone as I just stumbled upon multiple threads on Twitter about Tizeti’s terrible service. The least we can do is ensure other unsuspecting people don’t go through the needless emotional distress and deceit Tizeti put me through for over three weeks now.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Goods Across From Cotonou / Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 / Getting A Taxpayer Identification Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.