Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. (4012 Views)

Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Slimboo222(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
let have some fun! caption the face of this new born baby.

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by fanmilk: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
See this yeye doctor. Who tell u sey I wan come out. ? No dey look me jor! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by olasaad(f): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
This kind of baby don over stay inside belle. The baby still no want come out

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Waytolife: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
If the child is born into Africa, I can understand but if it was Europe or other continent then the baby need serious flooging
Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by ContractKiller: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
You sure this is not a future suicide bomber? Baby looks like a headslammer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
The baby be like.
Why y'all wearing a nose mask and looking at me at the same time?? angry
I dey smell ni abi nay wetin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
ContractKiller:
You sure this is not a future suicide bomber? Baby looks like a headslammer.

You saying this to a baby that knows nothing,
Ayam ashamed of your senselessness. angry

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by double0seven(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
I doubt that's a new born baby
Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by ITbomb(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
The baby be like, "first thing first, I hope this is not Nigeria?"

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Vee12(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who the F are you guys undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by mytime24(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shey na naija i dey so grin cool

Bt mama say na canada e go born me angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Slimboo222(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
hope this is not china?
Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Netanya(f): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
When you see the doctor that tried to abort you grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by sureteeboy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Netanya:
When you see the doctor that tried to abort you grin
This caption is the best grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by JustWinniefred(f): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
They gave birth to the baby without her permission grin
Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Tallesty1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
When you commit suicide because you're tired of life and you reincarnate four minutes later in your former neighbor's house and the neighbor is poorer than your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Rebekah029(f): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
"who send una work? better put me back o! lol

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by kerzhim(m): 12:28am On Feb 22, 2020
This one you all are putting on nose guard, I hope this hospital is not anywhere close to wuhan?
Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by sophtcopy: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Lol... the baby be like "so after all the hype for heaven, na the yeye earth be this?"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day: Caption The Face Of This New Born Baby. by Jacqueline22(f): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2020
kerzhim:
This one you all are putting on nose guard, I hope this hospital is not anywhere close to wuhan?
lol med o

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2020: See How Kiddwaya Aggressively Fondles Ericas Breast (video) / Miss Niger Delta Diaspora Queen Freda Fred Bruce Show Off Her Pointed Boobs / Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed!chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.