Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son (4170 Views)

Atiku’s Son Loses Custody Of His Children To Ex-wife, Maryam Sherif / Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? / Ramsey Nouah, Davido, AY, Paulo, Hushpuppi Attend Atiku’s Son's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by farem: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Caption the photo of the daughter of Nuhu Ribadu as she weds Atiku son.

My concern is her dress. Religion of Islam and its rules are for the poor and the unfortunate.
#HijabForThePoor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by osamz007: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
NA BREAST HAJIYA BRING COME THE WEDDING

11 Likes

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by Uzomacharles: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
What's Wrong With There Dick?

4 Likes

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by NobleAngell(f): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hajiya I see your legs on display, why?
Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by NobleAngell(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
NA BREAST HAJIYA BRING COME THE WEDDING
She didn't come to play.

1 Like

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by osamz007: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:
She didn't come to play.
lol, Sharia laws didn't apply to her I suppose
Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by NobleAngell(f): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:

lol, Sharia laws didn't apply to her I suppose
Doesn't apply to the rich. You haven't noticed?

5 Likes

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by osamz007: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
NobleAngell:

I've kinda noticed

2 Likes

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
awn!!!I may reason marriage by next year God's willing,I know my wedding will attract croud but I hate croud,i just want something very quiet

1 Like

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by Comedian2019: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
She's not poor, so why hijab?
Enjoy guys
NobleAngell:
If sharia applies to the rich, Gandollar would have been given short sleeve grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
She's so beautiful.
HML to her.

1 Like

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Habaaa! This one is very simple na.

Ribadu's Daughter: If only this stupid photographer is not clocking this, I would have given this Iragbiji monster behind me a quick doggy.

Iragbiji Monster: O'girl, don't even think about it, the last time I had an erection was in 1998 - when Moshoodi MKO kicked the bucket. I can't help you except using my rotten teeth to massage your silicon-filled jugz.

Bisi Akande (Eleyin Shamuga in Blue Agbada): Yes, that is very correct.

The Groom: Kai, I want to smoke Tramadol, Codein & Shisha. This Photography section should be over by now.

Atiku: Just be patient, once I become the President of the Pederal Rebublic of Nigeria, I will construct a flyover connecting my house in Adamawa to the one in Dubai - Shikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by DECENCY3: 12:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Not sure she is a practicing muslim
Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by WallStreetfx(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2020
See as breast stand. Make person con dey suck it ur brain go dey sharp everyday.
Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by sweetrace(f): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
farem:
Caption the photo of the daughter of Nuhu Ribadu as she weds Atiku son.

My concern is her dress. Religion of Islam and its rules are for the poor and the unfortunate.
#HijabForThePoor

Mind your business and don’t cause any problems for this young bride.
Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by viczo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Reasons why the north will remain poor ,the rich keep marrying each other

2 Likes

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sharia, where art thou. gringringrin useless Islam.
Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by chariisGRACE(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
sweetrace:

Mind your business and don’t cause any problems for this young bride.
How is stating obvious facts a problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption The Photo Of The Daughter Of Nuhu Ribadu As She Weds Atiku Son by LadySarah: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
DECENCY3:
Not sure she is a practicing muslim

So the have muslims and then practicing Muslims?

Tell m e more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor / More Beef Between Lizzy & Iyabo Ojo / Tuface And Annie Idibia's Daughter Makes Movie Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.