Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Hospital Bills Because His Child Is Too Ugly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Hospital Bills Because His Child Is Too Ugly (620 Views)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Hospital Bills Because His Child Is Too Ugly by omgvoices: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
A Nigerian man on Facebook has set tongues wagging after he shared a photo of his new-born son with a shocking caption on the social media platform.

Apparently, he’s really in pains and grief as he doubts if he’s the true father of the child he’s wife just recently gave birth to.

According to him, he said the child is too ugly to be his and he doesn’t wanna accept that’s the result of his wife’s pregnancy as he doubts his wife had an affair outside that brought about this child and he threatened not to settle the bills from the hospital.

He captioned the photo; ”How would my wife gave birth everyone but I don’t think this child is mine, he’s too ugly to be mine, she has to tell me where she got this child from because I will not the hospital bills. I am tired”.

Have a look at the child and judge for yourself;
https://kasiepa.com/man-refuses-to-pay-hospital-bills/

(1) (Reply)

Window Blind (4 By 3 Feet)- soldout / Please Help Me!! “my Girlfriend Has Been Saving My Sperm In A Bottle For 2 Month / How To Get A Divorce In Nigeria – Filing For Divorce In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.