Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60482 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Funmiracle(f): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Man weeps after discovering his child isn't his

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_D_AjaIfLQ

From the video, you could hear the man say amidst tears;

“After all I have done for you, you had to sleep with another man to bring a child in my house. Women!
What did I do to deserve this? I was the one that even sent you to school. I made sure you’re a graduate and you did this to me. God will p*nish you.”

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

141 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Moh247: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by funshint(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!

862 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Officialgarri: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sript: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
??

Another victim of paternity fraud

Daughter of Eve struck again.. the strike was a lethal dose

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Jeromejnr(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Answer that guy's prayer.

410 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Answer that guy's prayer.

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.

15 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Jeromejnr(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.

Since its useless as you say, then prove it by answering it na.

367 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Jeromejnr post=114381685
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Funmiracle(f): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Them suppose celotape your mouth

309 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by waice6571: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

One of them spotted.

Neither their conscience nor fear of God rules their life. Living on autopilot to perdition.

296 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by gasparpisciotta: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Marriage is overrated

Meet Jim

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

look at her, by their fruits we shall know them, guys distance yourself

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sparrk007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
Whos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him
menhh thank you bro..as for me if I found out that my son is not mine Humm sorry for my wife, she will go down n the secret remain with me...he is my son and my son he will remain. I cannot be a loser.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sript: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Are you for real ??

Man just got the shock of his life and you ain't see nothing in it.. you are espousing such abominable, barbaric, Vile acts For real??

Such fatal knockout blow could damage his mental health for life..u mean nothing wrong??

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
sript:

Are you for real ??

Man just got the shock of his life and you ain't see nothing in it.. you are espousing such abominable, barbaric, Vile acts For real??

Such fatal knockout blow could damage his mental health for life..u mean nothing wrong??

Abominable , no

Barbaric ,not at all

Vile ,subjective

Not a big deal !

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

It's cool, right?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Biafranodogwu55: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

One of them born by away match spotted

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by WrksOnMyMachine: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lots of this happening today with Nigerian women; home and abroad.

This guy talked about a 65 yr old guy who married a 23 yr old lady. Got her to the states, she turned her back on him once she got on her feet.
It was inevitable. Relationships; women only judge them by benefits. Not your looks or strength in the bedroom. It is always your position in the society or what she can get from you. Someone said, to consider the evening newspapers; cos these days they know men won't take shit as they never wanted to get married to a woman in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12vuOuL-wU

9 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Kajaard: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Are you okay?

Are you really okay?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Ay04z(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dna just suppose be free jare.... D day dey give birth make dem just run am sharply like in advance country... Diz shit wount be happening over and over again.... Most first born are likely to be a bastard.. . Just try run dna.. Before d child mature too much.. Fear women... Even those wan dat do eye like s. U.... E no mean even if na u cut hymen oo... Don't deceive urself.. Dey re likely to have sex with there first love.... I kom in peace...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Paternity fraud should attract long custodial jail terms. This is how we created a corrupt society. Straight from the basic unit of society...The family.

That is how a man came on NL to cry out that his wife cheated and the disgusting females here were asking him if he has not cheated before. Goes a long way to tell you every Nigerian female has the tendency to commit paternity fraud if you judge by the percentage of those who asked that question from the sample data.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by slimmax: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
I no cry for this matter o, na to jejely withdraw all expenses and send her to her new husband for pickup

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Kingcalls: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Women shaaaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Kingcalls: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

The hypocrisy by u women amazes the devil

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ogoloray(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Keep marrying your slay queens... We will stick with our traditional women wink

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sad.

One of the worst thing in life that could happen to a man.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Authoreety: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Damn!

Women get heart sha..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by empressSkincare(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos) / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.