Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? (88793 Views)

How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / What Business Are You Doing Right Now??? / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Joseph1505(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...
Place that as a Fiverr gig
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Joseph1505(m): 2:44am On Nov 21, 2022
I love the fact that you do online teaching and I know how big one can make money from there. You can Also put more effort to get foreign students, they appreciate lectures and also pay you per hour.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Joseph1505:

Place that as a Fiverr gig
I don't do fiverr undecided
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Djee: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Arbitrage

Send me a message on my email

goodnews@sika3.com

But be ready to appreciate me when you make profit

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Good day all

The only way to make legit online money is to exchange value for money

No free money online

People pay money to get value.

Value is cloth inside services rendered or inside a product made.

The value that can be exchange for money must go through 6 properties or Stages or qualities.

But what is money ?

Money is simply an exchange for VALUES

So
NO VALUE NO MONEY

So if you're not making money online or offline it means that you have no value that you can exchange for money.

6 Elements of a money attractant
1) Knowledge
2) Skills
3) Experiences
4) Expertise
5) Authority
6) Trustworthiness

Let me explain how the 6 Elements of quality Values come to be.

Your first step is to acquire Knowledge about what products/services you want to render, as you put the knowledge into practice Skills. are developing and over a period of time Experiences are gotten. When you're Experienced in that field you become an Expert doing same thing over and over again for months which quality you to be an Authority in a few years consistently in that field of business and make people to Trust your product or services.

So tell me how you can make good legit online money consistently actively or passively for a long time sustainably.

Another key thing to note is that mentorship program is a must before a good value can be created in a short period.
Some people did a lot of try and error thereby wasting time energy and money before getting it right by the mercy of God.
But a mentor is a bridge to cross every business challenges that must come in the business journey to success.

To make good steady money online you must be a content Creator

To drive massive traffic online to your product or services you must be a content Creator

The king of making PASSIVE INCOME ONLINE IS BLOGGING

1) Article writing
2) Book writing
3) YouTube videos
4) Affiliate marketing
5) Software design/services
6) Google AdSense
7) Online courses/training/teaching

Just to mention a few

I know of a friend who consistently make$150,000 every year in Nigeria from the 7 Online streams of income who is ready to mentor you for a fee but you must be ready to stay with him on the Mentorship for 18 months but before then you will be making money online money.

If you want me to link you up then chart me up on WhatsApp 08120528950 or call me on 08136650972.
This is not a quick money making means but a guarantee steady Online income in dollars.
It involves been patience..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by AmeLonRo(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
This is a very intersting topic. thanks for bringing it up.
I do YouTube, Blog, Freelenace on Fiverr and off, etc.
https://youtube.com/shorts/uixpdBl_LOY
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Good day all

The only way to make legit online money is to exchange value for money

No free money online

People pay money to get value.

Value is cloth inside services rendered or inside a product made.

The value that can be exchange for money must go through 6 properties or Stages or qualities.

But what is money ?

Money is simply an exchange for VALUES

So
NO VALUE NO MONEY

So if you're not making money online or offline it means that you have no value that you can exchange for money.

6 Elements of a money attractant
1) Knowledge
2) Skills
3) Experiences
4) Expertise
5) Authority
6) Trustworthiness

Let me explain how the 6 Elements of quality Values come to be.

Your first step is to acquire Knowledge about what products/services you want to render, as you put the knowledge into practice Skills. are developing and over a period of time Experiences are gotten. When you're Experienced in that field you become an Expert doing same thing over and over again for months which quality you to be an Authority in a few years consistently in that field of business and make people to Trust your product or services.

So tell me how you can make good legit online money consistently actively or passively for a long time sustainably.

Another key thing to note is that mentorship program is a must before a good value can be created in a short period.
Some people did a lot of try and error thereby wasting time energy and money before getting it right by the mercy of God.
But a mentor is a bridge to cross every business challenges that must come in the business journey to success.

To make good steady money online you must be a content Creator

To drive massive traffic online to your product or services you must be a content Creator

The king of making PASSIVE INCOME ONLINE IS BLOGGING

1) Article writing
2) Book writing
3) YouTube videos
4) Affiliate marketing
5) Software design/services
6) Google AdSense
7) Online courses/training/teaching

Just to mention a few

I know of a friend who consistently make$150,000 every year in Nigeria from the 7 Online streams of income who is ready to mentor you for a fee but you must be ready to stay with him on the Mentorship for 18 months but before then you will be making money online money.

If you want me to link you up then chart me up on WhatsApp 08120528950 or call me on 08136650972.
This is not a quick money making means but a guarantee steady Online income in dollars.
It involves been patience..

I took my time to explain making money online legitimately
If you want to make consistent good money then you must be
1)a content Creator
b) know how & where to get organic and none organic traffic or potential customers
c) know what the traffic need
d) Think critically

If you want to know how to make$10 per day with your phone world wide please chart me up on WhatsApp 08120528950 or call 08136650972... When you perfect the business you will earn more. This is no survey job nor video/ games that will just burn out your data.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by sampz: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
EMIOMOADEOYE:
I do a host of things

Ecommerce
Youtube Adsense
Horse Trading
Football Trading
Forex
Affiliate Marketing
Digital Marketing

Omo........now that I am listing it, Im like meeeeeeenn.......the hustle is real
can u put me through on horse and football trading
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Egelife(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
I earn money as an online agent of one of the leading virtual Sports betting providers in the world. You mustn't be a punter or own an outlet to become one. The company funds your platform and you create accounts, fund, block, unblock and resell funds to agents, keeping your profit. see the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7027732/virtual-sports-agent-globalbet-golden-race#
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Happy New Month
There is an online investment business which as being paying me since l join it,
There is another online investment business that has been paying me since Jan 2023 .
If interested please contact me on Whatsapp 08120528950
Or click the link below to join

https:///FnIkt41TpB3Atn09C0g7pD

Most people think making online money require no financial intelligece & financial investment.
See if you don't sow
You cannot reap

Note the farmer must sow before expecting to reap.
In some cases you need money to pay for training to get the required information and knowledge
You need money to pay for a course
You need money to pay for mentorship.
You need money to also buy phone or computer and to buy data .

you need knowledge and action to make your dream or desire realistic.

You will learn best only by doing(starting). Just start.

I discovered that our problem in this part of the world is inability to take action or right action.

We are always afraid of taking risk either calculated or not.

Note this year will PRODUCE MORE ONLINE MILLIONAIRES THAN EVER BEFORE.

Not YAHOO YAHOO

Hope you will be one of them.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
I still keep saying it that without having VALUE in form of digital skills you cannot make good money online.
But you can choose to toll a lazy man way by just investing in other people's efforts to get small consistent money if you can take a risk in what they are doing.
How many of us can take a risk with just N2k or 5k or 15k at most doing online investment
I came across an online investment business platform in April and l invested 2k later this month l also invested 5k & I make N450 daily and l withdraw my earnings base on their terms and conditions
It pays you small amount of percentage of your money invested daily for a year.
It is not a quick money making investment but it is well organize , consistent and fast payment

I have made more than my investment in it.
It is coordinated by someone in the UK
So after you do payment let me know with your payment proof so l can link you up to the coordinator in UK through WhatsApp so he can add you up to the business WhatsApp group open for discussion
If you are the high risk investor type you can be making N2k or more daily for 365 days.

If you're interested kindly send me a massage on WhatsApp for the link on 08120528950

I will bring you information on how Blogging or article writing online can give you big PASSIVE income in dollars,it may require a little training but it pays well

_Remember: You're poor or lack enough money because you LACK FINANCIAL WISDOM/INTELLIGENCE OR REFUSE TO ACT ON IT_*
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
BoluwGoldenFarm:
I still keep saying it that without having VALUE in form of digital skills you cannot make good money online.
But you can choose to toll a lazy man way by just investing in other people's efforts to get small consistent money if you can take a risk in what they are doing.
How many of us can take a risk with just N2k or 5k or 15k at most doing online investment
I came across an online investment business platform in April and l invested 2k later this month l also invested 5k & I make N450 daily and l withdraw my earnings base on their terms and conditions
It pays you small amount of percentage of your money invested daily for a year.
It is not a quick money making investment but it is well organize , consistent and fast payment

I have made more than my investment in it.
It is coordinated by someone in the UK
So after you do payment let me know with your payment proof so l can link you up to the coordinator in UK through WhatsApp so he can add you up to the business WhatsApp group open for discussion
If you are the high risk investor type you can be making N2k or more daily for 365 days.

If you're interested kindly send me a massage on WhatsApp for the link on 08120528950

I will bring you information on how Blogging or article writing online can give you big PASSIVE income in dollars,it may require a little training but it pays well

_Remember: You're poor or lack enough money because you LACK FINANCIAL WISDOM/INTELLIGENCE OR REFUSE TO ACT ON IT_*

It is for free
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 23, 2023
BoluwGoldenFarm:

It is for free
Isn't this ponzi?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Solo777(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
Get my book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send me a screenshot of this message on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2023
Guys, new free website to earn money is available

Get ready to earn up to 70k or more per month

It actually pay in dollars up to $300 or more monthly

It is not a quick money making task just another side hustle

It is 100% free not investment package

But you need time to do the small task to earn.

I charge N5k to reveal the information to any interested person

Please private chat me on WhatsApp 08120528950 if interested.

Most good things don't come free.

The money online is just too much if you have the information, require skills and you take action on the information.

Most people are either
1) Lazy
2) Fearful
3) Unorganized
4) Procrastinating

These four things are our enemies to greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ahmedio2017(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Chimeluv:
I don't do fiverr undecided

Pls help me with survey sites that pay, most surveys sites that I have don't normally have available surveys pls help me out boss
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Kilishigirl: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Please be my mentor I beg u.
moneyadulttube:

Now I see you have mental problems, you selling ineffective ebook claiming you training digital marketing. I called you out that you using blogger which is true you got offended. Now you went and redirected the blogger sites to a domain just to cover face.
You are childish and your curse won't work instead it will go back to you. You dont even know how to remove powered by blogger from your redirected blogger site. If you were wise you would have ignored me and take correction but here you are behaving like a girl.
Meanwhile why selling your ebook if you claim you are guru in it. You ought to use it make money for your self instead of coming here looking for peoples email.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Pls help me with survey sites that pay, most surveys sites that I have don't normally have available surveys pls help me out boss
Afrisight.com

AfriQA .com

Mobrog.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by DESTROTECH(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2023
I am a crypto merchant ( i buy cryptocurrency )
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2023
*You can't be broke in December.*

*REJECT IT.*

*But rejecting it is not enough. You MUST do something about it.*

*START A BUSINESS AND MAKE GOOD MONEY FOR YOURSELF.*

*The Internet has made it easy for EVERYBODY to make money.*

*Your smartphone or laptop and Internet connection is all you need to start making money online.*

*Start an online business this new month and start making money online.*

Some of the businesses you can do online are
1) Survey jobs.
2) Investment that gives small daily money
3) Affiliate marketing
4) Production & Sales of "thought courses"
5) Article writing/Blogging
6) YouTube monetization
7) Facebook monetization
cool Ticktock monetization
9) Social medias management
10) Online buying & selling
11) Cryptocurrency mining
12) Transcription jobs
Etc

There's no free money online
You have to work or send your money to work for you before you can really make good legit online money.

Most people want free Information & are not ready to be mentor for a fee

Remember that in this life God comes first & money comes second management cones third

You need help please chart me up on WhatsApp 08120528950 not for free

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by 76RebelMoney(m): 8:53am On Jan 02
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...

I know this has been a long time.
Do you still do surveys?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05
76RebelMoney:

I know this has been a long time.
Do you still do surveys?
yes
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by 76RebelMoney(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09
Chimeluv:
yes

Hello.
Is there any way I can reach out to you.
I'd honestly really like to learn and then earn.
It's imperative for me at this point in my life to increase my income.
And I think this would be a very nice way to do so.
Can we talk?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by itzadorable333: 10:29pm On Jan 09
Egelife:
I earn money as an online agent of one of the leading virtual Sports betting providers in the world. You mustn't be a punter or own an outlet to become one. The company funds your platform and you create accounts, fund, block, unblock and resell funds to agents, keeping your profit. see the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7027732/virtual-sports-agent-globalbet-golden-race#
pls show me the way
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by itzadorable333: 10:30pm On Jan 09
76RebelMoney:

Hello.
Can we talk?
same here
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 11:14am On Jan 10
76RebelMoney:

Hello.
Can we talk?
ask your questions and I will try my best to answer
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Ackinola: 2:41pm On Jan 10
Are you a student
9-5 workers
A housewife

https:///uzq68g click on the link to have access to a free video that will teach you a business model you can do with your smart phone even if you have not done any business online before

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Ibadanpikin: 3:50am On Jan 30
BoluwGoldenFarm:

I took my time to explain making money online legitimately
If you want to make consistent good money then you must be
1)a content Creator
b) know how & where to get organic and none organic traffic or potential customers
c) know what the traffic need
d) Think critically

If you want to know how to make$10 per day with your phone world wide please chart me up on WhatsApp 08120528950 or call 08136650972... When you perfect the business you will earn more. This is no survey job nor video/ games that will just burn out your data.
i am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.