Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? (1667 Views)

What Are The Best SMM Panels For Instagram Followers And Views In 2023? / What Are Some Reliable Options For The Cheapest And Best SMM Panel? / Which Is The Best Smm Panel In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Happy new week..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
What we will do for your brand?

Lets discuss that when you contact us..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Lets work together today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by Robisky001(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Samples of digital marketing jobs
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
We are open to inquiry and free consultation..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Lets work with your brand today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Want to increase sales, build brands, get more leads and traffic, have real and organic conversion, perform SEO? etc..

Then talk to us.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
We are open to free consultation..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Contact us today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Work with us today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2020
YOU HAVE THE SITE, AND WE HAVE THE CHEAP TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!

With our traffic network, more than 20 million unique visitors from across the internet with over 60 million daily impressions, you should partner with us today..

We have partnered with several blogs/websites locally and internationally to give unique traffic, views, etc to our clients..

If you need more traffic to your blog/website, page, channel with 100% organic and high rate conversion, then talk to us.

For more details, visit us at www.sygnifik.com

Have a blessed weekend.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy easter.

May the reason of this season brings joy and peace to you.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Happy new week..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Need our services? Talk to us now
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Happy new day.

You need a Digital creative partner to take your business to the next level? Talk to us today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Work with us today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Contact us today.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Contact us today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lets talk today..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
DO NOT TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AND HIS COMPANY CALLED SYGNIFIK SOLUTIONS.

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

See this thread for proof: https://www.nairaland.com/5700120/require-seo-digital-marketing-traffic/2
SmartzNation:
Hello there!!

Do you require seo, digital marketing, brand management and social media marketing for your brand? Then talk to us.

We will be glad to increase your brand visibility, increase your page likes/followers/subscribers as well as manage your content.

Talk to us today.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Happy new week.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2020
I will advise anyone interested in doing business with @SmartzNation to refer to this thread for the back and forth responses made on this scam of his: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Unless of course, you want us to start it all over again here!

Do business with him at your own risk.

I'm waiting for his 'promised' call to know what next.

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2020
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Happy new day..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
SmartzNation must be very hardened and unrepentant criminal!

A criminal issue was raised about you as far back as 2017, you didn't respond to the issue, instead, you posted my photo and address with a message that is in a tone that looks like a threat. I can't wait to see you and your thugs/lawyers in front of my gate.

For the first time since this case began you posted a screenshot of my address - which is by the way meant for public consumption - but you failed to post any screenshot to prove the work(s) you have done on my site (if there was ever any)!

Now I am uploading another screenshot that confirms you were the same person who scammed a Nairalander in 2017, refer to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun.

The profile picture in the screenshot shows your image again, as well as the HAVIVAR site you used in duping Ihechi2011 (the victim) in 2017.

Is it coincidence that your image keeps appearing online for different fraudulent reasons?!

Anyone still thinking of transacting business with this dude is on his/her own.

Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Keep ranting and commenting. Bring your proof of scam..

Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2020
SmartzNation, you have not in any of the threads about your scam denied that I gave you 50k, neither have you shown proof of a refund of my 50k, and again, you haven't shown proof of any job done whatsoever on my site, yet you are asking me to prove that you scammed me?!

Is it that you are incapable of understanding that what you have done is what is referred to as A SCAM?!

What more proof are you requesting for.

Your other crimes on Nairaland as far back as 2017 you have refused to address because you know I'm just going to keep coming at you and your fake companies with more screenshot proofs!
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2020
You have not proof of any scam. You paid for a service, and you asked for report, which you didn't wait for before coming online tagging one a scam.

So, do you comprehend what scam means? Like i told you, this case is reported already and when we see, you will proof your scam and we will show you proof of what had been done with receipt. By then you will understand this rant online wont help you or your platform..

You have made any reasonable proof other than ranting and saying you paid 50k.. After your payment, did we block you? Run away with your money or what?

So, what is your definition of scam?

We are still responding to your post...
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
thomasina:
SmartzNation, you have not in any of the threads about your scam denied that I gave you 50k, neither have you shown proof of a refund of my 50k, and again, you haven't shown proof of any job done whatsoever on my site, yet you are asking me to prove that you scammed me?!

Is it that you are incapable of understanding that what you have done is what is referred to as A SCAM?!

What more proof are you requesting for.

Your other crimes on Nairaland as far back as 2017 you have refused to address because you know I'm just going to keep coming at you and your fake companies with more screenshot proofs!

You have not proof of any scam. You paid for a service, and you asked for report, which you didn't wait for before coming online tagging one a scam.

So, do you comprehend what scam means? Like i told you, this case is reported already and when we see, you will proof your scam and we will show you proof of what had been done with receipt. By then you will understand this rant online wont help you or your platform..

You have made any reasonable proof other than ranting and saying you paid 50k.. After your payment, did we block you? Run away with your money or what?

So, what is your definition of scam?

We are still responding to your post...
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2020
SmartzNation, why don't you just provide this 'report' and 'receipt' you talk about all the time once and for all?! Documents, they say, end all arguments. Or you haven't finished concocting them?!
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by SmartzNation: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2020
thomasina:
SmartzNation, why don't you just provide this 'report' and 'receipt' you talk about all the time once and for all?! Documents, they say, end all arguments. Or you haven't finished concocting them?!

Your argument is still the same: how did we scam you?

Finish..
Re: Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM? by thomasina: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmartzNation:

Your argument is still the same: how did we scam you?

Finish..
You obviously haven't finished concocting your so-called 'report' and 'receipt'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Rent Out My Nissan Frontier Truck / Huge Collection Of Designers,fahion,casual Watches (wholesale & Retail) / Potato Suppliers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.