Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

3 Wrong Things Upcoming Artist Do To Themselves Reason Why Some Are Still Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Wrong Things Upcoming Artist Do To Themselves Reason Why Some Are Still Down (407 Views)

5 Things Upcoming Artistes Must Do Before Signing A Record Deal: By Amechi Okoli / Which Artist Do You Consider As The Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria / Teni & Wizkid Release Their New Single Titled "Wrong Things" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Wrong Things Upcoming Artist Do To Themselves Reason Why Some Are Still Down by Talentempire: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
3 WRONG THINGS UPCOMING ARTIST DO TO THEMSELVES AND HOW IT IS AFFECTING THEM.

1 it is a pity that most upcoming music artist hardly support one another.
most upcoming artist prefer to download a known artist song , listen to it back to back even share but can't do same for someone who is trying to stand like them.
It is good to download top artists songs, but show love to those in same level with you.

2 upcoming artist hardly follow an upcoming artist like them on social media they prefer to follow known celeb it is good to follow your favorite celeb but don't ignore someone who is on the same level as you.
If I may ask how many of the celeb you follow
follow you back with no offense please
Just need a honest answer.

3 : I need you to observe something about the top musicians, when they drop a song their fellow top musicians help them post it on their pages and still direct people to follow them did you learn something from that or I should increase the volume?
This is
One thing and an upcoming artist can not do for a fellow upcoming like him.

Am upcoming artist ones told me God forbid I feature and upcoming like me
Then I asked do you have money to feature a top star? He NO
Until pride is buried the possibility of raising is Still slim.
Www.showitnaija.com.ng
Re: 3 Wrong Things Upcoming Artist Do To Themselves Reason Why Some Are Still Down by kestolove95(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Add drugs
Re: 3 Wrong Things Upcoming Artist Do To Themselves Reason Why Some Are Still Down by Talentempire: 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
kestolove95:
Add drugs
No idea about that
Re: 3 Wrong Things Upcoming Artist Do To Themselves Reason Why Some Are Still Down by slimhomiequan(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
TRUE TALK..

Follow me on my facebook page @thiimmy_entertainment OR add me up on facebook @twosix_savage...

GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Set To Dash Out Money To Followers After Making History On Instagram / Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses / NASTYBLAQ Said Lockdown Has Affected His Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.