Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries (71074 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Perfecttouchade: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
winkCongrats Shan..Callywood baawo..I want to join acting so that I will be given Ekitiwood grin
To that Mod, God is watching u in 20D
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by qualityovenbake(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Marvieduke(f): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
I know what I see
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by ZombieHUNT: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
iswallker:
She's thinking is the millions to come.. undecided

She's a dunce then
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Azmanaty: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Nice pension plan.

Congrats to her. She rocked in her days.

Bad mouth grin
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Bar1941(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
She should stop acting....as if she didn't know beforehand that she was going to be appointed.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by femi4: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Cally what? Copy copy
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Rama47: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
TVZion - One app to stream them all. ... If you have an Android TV, you don't even need to go to continue watching a ... All; TV; Movie; With sort by A-Z, latest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by femmy2010(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulations Ma

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Dansuqi: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Another audio appointment.in the end,she will receive 50k or 100k monthly and will not be allocated any office.she will never be allowed near the govetnor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by AAhmdi(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
shogsman:
So what should I do about it

Congratulate her... sad sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Reggaeboy: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats Shan angry

But am I sure she didn’t give out her pu**y for such an appointment from Governor lipsrsealed undecided

Check my stamp
Like if you think so share if you totally disagree

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Insectkiller: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Poverty nah bastard..

Why she dey cry?? She don suffer..over suffer self.
Chai! Don finally come..

Chai poverty dey make am cry..

Chineke me

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by iamamamcbrown: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by irunoko(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
Callywood ? .

What's that ?

And what's she crying about ? .The fact that she'll have to dish out senseless movies ? .

Congrats Sha
the haters have arrived
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hollywood
Bollywood
Nollywood
Ghallywood
Kaniwood
Callywood
Ibadanwood
Abeokutawood
Fulaniwood

Wood, wood, wood!!!

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by doggedfighter(f): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who gave them that name Cally wood ?
I'm wondering because I have never heard of it.
Wonderful opportunity to earn fat salary

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by nlPoster: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
franxiz:
Soon we start hearing different state in nigeria own version of nollywood eg.

Imo state: owerrywood
Osun state: Osunwood
Edo state: bennywood

I fear this country we copy pass cat

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by irunoko(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good one
But see the way when all those women take dey congratulate her you go think say the thing really come from thier mind. Women hate each other
Funny enough them go dey pretend in public and every where as if them truly love themselves
Na only women dey do something like this: for example on phone

Jennifer: hey sweet heart
Cynthia : am cool love
Jennifer : are you at home?
Cynthia : yes.
Jennifer : what did you prepare ?
Cynthia : I prepared rice
Jennifer : okay am coming
Cynthia : come quickly honey. ( In Cynthia's mind. Na wa o. This witch don dey come again)
gbenulooo.must you say everything you see angry grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by idonhammer: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Na AIDS go kill ayade Las las

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Good one
But see the way when all those women take dey congratulate her you go think say the thing really come from thier mind. Women hate each other
Funny enough them go dey pretend in public and every where as if them truly love themselves
Na only women dey do something like this: for example on phone

Jennifer: hey sweet heart
Cynthia : am cool love
Jennifer : are you at home?
Cynthia : yes.
Jennifer : what did you prepare ?
Cynthia : I prepared rice
Jennifer : okay am coming
Cynthia : come quickly honey. ( In Cynthia's mind. Na wa o. This witch don dey come again)
not funny
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by doggedfighter(f): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:
Another audio appointment.in the end,she will receive 50k or 100k monthly and will not be allocated any office.she will never be allowed near the govetnor
Is this what they do? This kind of appointment. Na wa
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by irunoko(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Insectkiller:
Poverty nah bastard..

Why she dey cry?? She don suffer..over suffer self.
Chai! Don finally come..

Chai poverty dey make am cry..

Chineke me
undecided

Shori eleyi pe sha? undecided
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by irunoko(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dansuqi:
bad belle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by backbone503(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats. Appointment = come follow chop. Enjoy Shan George!
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by irunoko(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Nansense.. So we should boil water
no.fry it
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by backnbeta(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
Callywood ?
And what's she crying about ? .The fact that she'll have to dish out senseless movies ? .
No, the fact that the national cake has finally reached her side. Congrats ma'am, it's your turn undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
Callywood ? .

What's that ?

Congrats Sha

Whenever u see someone attain a certain height non of ur family members have ever attained congratulate him or her. That's the law of greatness. U can't achieve what u disdain. Even if u don't know Caliwood the mere fact that she's been made a board chairman will change the lives of many pple in her family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by tomdon(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:
Callywood ? .

What's that ?

Congrats Sha

Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by klax(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I dey die for this gal sry old woman that year. But now my prick standeth not if she nakedeth grin

Haaa bros!!!
Re: Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries by shogsman(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
AAhmdi:

Congratulate her... sad sad
Maybe if I had a better grasp of why she is crying after someone elevated her status I'd know what to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France / Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.