Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him (25109 Views)

You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Omenkanuzu: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

The so-called victim is a very rude subordinate.
Can you point at your father to warn and insult him?
[/s]
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Omenkanuzu: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Remorseful for teaching a rude subordinate a lesson?
[/s]
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by jagilee: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys! Make money without sending money to anyone. Install the Opay app directly from the address below and register with this code [ DLRYQZF ] to get free N310 ($1).
https://go.onelink.me/qoOH/72162490
The above web address will take you directly to your app store (e.g Google Play Store) to download the specific one for your country/region, without you having to do manual searching and eventually waste data to download the wrong one.
Also refer your friends to download and you get multiples of the initial N310 earning up to N900,000 ($3,000) for each user.
That is surely for real as all past dealings with the OPERA company has always proven to be genuine. And this particular one has been tested & verified by all participants (cost-free).
Remember to enter the code [DLRYQZY] upon registration to activate your account for earnings.
Reach me for any question.
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by ekwerendi(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2020
julybaba:
You suspend him? How will you punish the co-fighter? Or did he fought himself?

Fight
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by sapientia(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2020
The only reason this Oluwo is talking is because the other man did not die. He is a lucky fellow.

However, those Obas have not for once denied the accusations from the Oluwo of them selling his lands.

Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Omenkanuzu: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

The so-called victim is a very rude subordinate.
Can you point at your father to warn and insult him?
[/s]
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Kingkezie: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2020
ednut1:
Its high time these useless monarch are scrapped . Waste of tax payers funds

HOW MUCH TAX HAVE YOU PAID SINCE YOU HAS BEEN EARNING??
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by gaskiyamagana: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Don't mind them.
What is the usefulness of dat traditional council sef. Na dem supposed to call dat peace meeting instead of commissioner of police.
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by joefelin2345: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2020
juwoonn:
Mad king!
Oluwo ti ya were

My brotger, for one to deal with those other lunatic Obas, sometimes one has to be mad my brother. Go to most rural areas in the country n see how they oppress poor people. While there are few who are really progressive, majority if them I can say are tyrannical even in a Democratic Regime. Dig down their history n you will see can of worms. Let's go thru history? What led to the death of Chief Bode Thomas at very young age? What led to assassination of late Dr Bala Mohammed - the then Political Adviser to Late Alhaji Rimi of Kano State in 1981? Oluwo alleged that some of the Traditional Rulers on his domain are fond of selling their subjects land at will n nobody is even looking at that. Perhaps that's what they are equally doing in their domains? How on earth can the 2nd monarch in this matter be pointing his staff of office on Oluwo's face in the presence of the AIG if that is true? They claimed that he was suspended becos of his rudeness to other prominent Obas, y now? The whole thing looks suspicious to me as a committee had just been set up to investigate the current allegation levelled against him. My own investigation reveals that becos the guy is young, most of the kings in his domain try to override him. So let's do things properly and not with sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Kingkezie: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2020
ednut1:
Its high time these useless monarch are scrapped . Waste of tax payers funds

I BET ITS NOTHING
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. This is bad.. No governor has the right to slap anyone.. The last time Donald ebere trump slapped a king in usa, he was impeached by the national assembly in Togo.... Let him be careful oo

What you have written up there have no single meaning
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by tillaman(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Oba Marlian!!!
This is what you get when you choose an unrepentant junkie as a leader
I guess he bought his way to the throne cause his actions says it all!!!
I have paid y’all so y’all can kiss my black behind
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by bayumyguy: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2020
It makes me remembered deji of akure
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2020
The Oba that said he's richer than Dangote and he also want to be addressed as Emir of Iwo.
Hi guys, get your laptops and phones at affordable prices. You can call us for laptop repairs. 08165120053
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by ejanla077: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Yoruba unity na audio..

They fight eachother when hating Igbos is not the issue

I don't know why they still refer to the man as oba when he is now an emir
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by basadenet: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2020
The guy in question is a very rude and arrogant person that is not fit to be a chief not to talk of being a king.. He is a disgrace to royal priesthood and he should be expelled or dethroned.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by luluman: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
julybaba:
You suspend him? How will you punish the co-fighter? Or did he fought himself?
Cant you read, have you even been following the thread? They never said it was a fight, but he punched somebody.You people just talk without reading.
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingkezie:

I BET ITS NOTHING
i have been working since 2014. My starting salary then was 140k. I make more than time 2.8 multiplied by that now. With bonus and leave allowances that was also taxed. Do the maths

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Cantonese: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Bleep your honour. I won't take disrespect of any kind especially if its coming from a lower or subordinate. No! Everyone already hate this man. They are just look for chance to criticise him. What happen to those king that are selling his land or selling his subject land?

He's different, he's morally upright, doesn't support ritualism and false believe of other Kings. He's mile ahead of them so they hate him for that. I've an opportunity to talk and listen to this man. He's not as he's represented on the media.

Usually I choose not tp join issues with young men who think that it is proper English when they use the four letter word "Bleep". I does not show a respectable person. Please stop it.

As a "morally upright" man, you it is justifiable to punch a fellow king and an older man at that? What has happened to the Yoruba claim of respect for elders. In this case not only an older person but the institution of obaship?

If people hated him before now as you claim do you not think that with this irresponsible public action, he would be hated more?

If his lands are sold he can go to the courts to retrieve them.

You do not sleep, wine or dine with him, how can you prove that he is not involved in ritualism?
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by BafanaBafana: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
klax:

Meaning what If not for people intervention Ganduje would not only have suspend Sanusi but dethrone him so do you now understand king can suspended and dethrone or you forget Abacha and the Emir Dasuki case? so King can be dealt with if he passes his boundary.

Good morning
Then those ones are not kings in the real sense. They should take up another title
Re: Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him by Ronanhz: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2020
Wearing this veil is additionally streamlined by the tie and click here
agents, which will give you the perfect fit in unimportant seconds without expecting to bungle around with it for quite a while. Like the Holly M1, hazing can once in a while be an issue. You may need to play out some de-mist medicines, however a short time later it will be a close immaculate veil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igala Kingdom: Their Culture, Beliefs, Marriage, And History / Are Aworis And Eguns Yoruba? / Crisis In Ile-ife As Ruling Houses Battle Over Oba Sijuwade’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.