Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended (33122 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Reference(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Since they are likely to be minors get their parents and guardians arrested and prosecuted. The laws on criminal liability ought to be widened in the case of minors and all school age adults up to college level.

That is the only way to stop the cultism menace. Parents will then take their responsibilities more seriously and have only the number of kids they can handle.

If you have evil genes please the society neefs you to stay behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by dfrost: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Chai embarassed

Our leaders of tomorrow.. No hope for Nigeria.

Akwaibom and calabar use to be one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria till cultism entered there in full force.

The problem with our youths is not bad government but cultism.Minimize cultism and see Nigeria flourish.

Calabar, peaceful? I laugh grin cheesy

It was even Donald Duke that reduced the tension during his tenure.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by dfrost: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by puremaker7(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Blackking98:
The north is too Boko haramish
and also bandtish
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Frank25: 6:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Like seriously? This happening in a secondary school? I had to read and reread over and over again.

When their counterparts in other parts of the world are busy creating inventions to solves worlds problems andake technology easier for u and I and these ones are busy joining one useless cult group which adds no value to one other than rivalry, gang war, rape, destruction of lives and property, etc.

The Nigerian Educational system needs upgrading.
i also heard that one of ur brothers are their top rival is it true?
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by flexyrule(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2020
GTC Ewet has always been on the news for cult/crime/crises related events.
My cousin finished his high school there. Tough guys I must say. They're are constantly at war with students of Uyo High School who always syccum to their superior gun technology.
We invited them for a friendly match sometime in 2004, Na so all their student just dey enter our premises with school bag. We had to cancel the match immediately.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Frank25: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Nigerians with their lazy yoots galivanting round the southern regions and causing havoc with unrelevant reasons make GOD Have mearcy on us meanwhile today is my birthday i decided to celebrate it with my fellow nairalanders am+1 today

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Isoduwa(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Na normal thing for secondary school

We dey burst our headmaster tyre that time even shit inside our teacher table
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by oldman112(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2020
Cult war in secondary school, we are close to doom
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by oldman112(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Frank25:
Nigerians with their lazy yoots galivanting round the southern regions and causing havoc with unrelevant reasons make GOD Have mearcy on us meanwhile today is my birthday i decided to celebrate it with my fellow nairalanders am+1 today
Many more years young man
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Isoduwa(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Frank25:

Na you do head like pawpaw or the one with beans head?
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2020
anarchy used to be fun in sec school... we were young, Dumb broke and fearless.. but thank God i curved cultism. i see some of my ol'boys who went down the road and i Thank Jah 4 saving muah.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by favour32(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Blackking98:

Guy u answer am well.
***How many TOUTS don put knife for human beings neck dey cut am like fowl wey dem wan use do Christmas?
Answer=Negligible or none!
***But how many BOKO HARAM dey kill humans like Christmas fowl?
Answer=So many!
Crawcraw dey ur yansh YET u DEY point another person WEY e clothe tear for yansh....orue!
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by CaptainStephen(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2020
Yeye children wey I go use koboko scatter their back
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Blackking98(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
grin
puremaker7:
and also bandtish
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Blisplendor12(f): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Even in secondary school! God please revive Nigeria again.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Futuragetty: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2020
I'm not moved one bit. We have failed in my ways. Bad Parenting is the most prominent.
The system is broken.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Blackking98(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin no mind am
favour32:

Guy u answer am well.
***How many TOUTS don put knife for human beings neck dey cut am like fowl wey dem wan use do Christmas?
Answer=Negligible or none!
***But how many BOKO HARAM dey kill humans like Christmas fowl?
Answer=So many!
Crawcraw dey ur yansh YET u DEY point another person WEY e clothe tear for yansh....orue!
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by kullozone(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2020
SlayerForever:
Cultists in Secondary School are mostly little kids. They can still be disciplined and molded. Round them up, throw the overly wayward ones out by expulsion, discipline the others with a future, thoroughly. Then call a pivotal Parents Teachers meeting and lay out the way forward with the active participation of the parents.

Little kids these days are evil. Morever, students in technical colleges are mostly wayward touts.

Here in Lagos, a lot of them are thieves with locally made guns.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by kullozone(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Blackking98:

And herdsmenish...

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Kaybis2: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Mokason28:
The problem with Nigeria is dat there is no consequence for actions committed... How can you attack an officer on uniform?? How do you injure ur teacher on the eye to the extent that surgery is required
To the teacher dat invited police to school premises to arrest teenagers should also go on suspension, cuz the right thing to do is to invite the parents/ guidance first

A criminal case requires police involvement. The teacher was right. From experience, such children were spoilt by the parent.

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Ndipe(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2020
School riots have been around even before I got into secondary school. But I never knew of the existence of cults in secondary school even after I moved to the US. Let peace and sanity be restored.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Entom(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Faulty democracy and poor parenting has finally crippled Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by sosospence(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2020
NigeriaBam:
grin End Time. Cultist in Secondary School
No be today E start o

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020
I thought enugu school children were wayward until I entered akwa ibom, even abakpa boys self dey learn work for this people matter tufia. Can't believe this happened close to where I dey stay self.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Gerrard59(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2020
This happens when the justice system is lax. Kill them all! Every single person should be slaughtered. If their parents or friends hide them, slaughter them. If you must fight crime and enthrone a safe society, perpetrators must be dealt with ruthlessly and thoroughly.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by davillian(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Any little thing you see ak 47
Shay no anti riot police no?

Cultism in that state is high
So I'm not surprised
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Jayrockk: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2020
mysticwarrior:
the North is plagued with religious wars, large armed kidnapping bandits, Boko haram insurgency, Fulani herdsmen killers, violent Shia militia groups, underage marriage, Child Abuse, codein and tramadol addicts, poverty and sicknesses like laser fever and above all Islamic terrorists.
The south is also plagued with cultism, ritual killings, armed robbery, witches from village...yes i know the north has its lapses, but why do your brothers from the south come here for greener pastures, the rate at which your people from the south, especially the south east are migrating to the north, especially kaduna state is rapidly increasing fam. If not for politics that is tarnishing the north, it is the best place to stay in Nigeria, especially kaduna & jos

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by sosospence(m): 7:26am On Feb 22, 2020
kullozone:

Little kids these days are evil. Morever, students in technical colleges are mostly wayward touts.

Here in Lagos, a lot of them are thieves with locally made guns.
Yes.Technical schools and Boys schools.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Reference:
Since they are likely to be minors get their parents and guardians arrested and prosecuted. The laws on criminal liability ought to be widened in the case of minors and all school age adults up to college level.

That is the only way to stop the cultism menace. Parents will then take their responsibilities more seriously and have only the number of kids they can handle.

If you have evil genes please the society neefs you to stay behind bars.

Everyone must give account for their crimes. Even in developed countries the minors will be arrested. I will be telling people that flogging children is rubbish, when you flog your child he will become used to it to the extent self that when he does something bad he will say no be only flog but when you use extreme methods like deprivation of things like watching TV visiting friends and even use harsh punishments like confinement and hardened chores that are fit for slaves ehen your pikin no go grow wings but na to dey flog keep on na, one day him go flog you him own.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Jayrockk:
The south is also plagued with cultism, ritual killings, armed robbery, witches from village...yes i know the north has its lapses, but why do your brothers from the south come here for greener pastures, the rate at which your people from the south, especially the south east are migrating to the north, especially kaduna state is rapidly increasing fam. If not for politics that is tarnishing the north, it is the best place to stay in Nigeria, especially kaduna & jos
Northerners have hardly any time for cultism, even those ones calling themselves cultists are just area boys that don't do anything much self but in the South I just don't understand self.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Mrl1: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2020
My son is in school . Na them angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senteni Masango Commits Suicide (Swaziland King's 8th Wife) / Soldiers Kill Pupil, Injure Others While Rescuing Herdsmen / Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.