Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended (33131 Views)

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Another Nigerian Businessman Killed During Gang War In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Mokason28: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Kaybis2:

A criminal case requires police involvement. The teacher was right. From experience, such children were spoilt by the parent.
Yeah a criminal case involves police involvement... Was the crime committed in school If yes the parents/guidance should be notified first... if no the teacher was doing over sabi house boy work period
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Kennitrust(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Hmmm children of now a day... Nawao
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by luluman: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
seunlayi:
Is there a future for Nigeria when even our children has lost respect and faith for our policemen
Is there also a future for your grammar?
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by UnimkeAk(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Dat shows how irresponsible and wayward the family u come from. Cos if Ure well lettered, u won't come online and vomit trash.

In other words, Cultism should be encouraged right? I weep for u and oncoming generations.

See who is talking about family....
It's very obvious u wer abandoned as a child and ure not over it, that's u wer quick to call my family.

What innovations did u create?
Ms counterparts
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by fajbam216: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Is it a new thing in akwa ibom ... All most all their political office holders belongs to one group or the other.... Its d fact
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by 1kinggy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
soleilmoon100:
some of these kids even threaten their parents and steal from their parents .

E don red be that.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
It's been long I heard news like this, don't know what they will gain in fighting each other and destroying government properties.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by searay(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mokason28:
The problem with Nigeria is dat there is no consequence for actions committed... How can you attack an officer on uniform?? How do you injure ur teacher on the eye to the extent that surgery is required
To the teacher dat invited police to school premises to arrest teenagers should also go on suspension, cuz the right thing to do is to invite the parents/ guidance first
Students of this school are so while. You can never see their parent
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Omoslim26: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ryan03:
if they had beaten them to stupor or teargassed them, You will be the first to run online and scream "police brutality on kids".

OK but does this your comment change the fact that the boys beat your police up like babies
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Godpikin4real(f): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
UnimkeAk:

See who is talking about family....
It's very obvious u wer abandoned as a child and ure not over it, that's u wer quick to call my family.

What innovations did u create?
Ms counterparts

Well, let me tell u a lil abt my family. My dad a Yoruba Muslim man got married 2 my mum whoz Efik. The marriage produced four children (2 boys and 2girls). As a matter of fact, the marriage lasted for forty-five(45) years before my dad joined his ancestors. It might interest u to note dat all four children are professionals in their various fields and endeavours and are happily married with kids.
The first of us all is a medical doctor, a gynaecologist. The second, a legal practitioner per excellence, the third, a chemical and polymer engineer. It is also worth knowing dat the chemical and polymer engineer made a first class durning her dayz in d university, while the last is a businessman, an entrepreneur and also an employer of labour.
Now, show me where I waz abandoned u son of a bitch dat comes from a reckless, irresponsible and wayward background who feels u can just throw jabs at one who's old enough to birth u.

Due 2 security purposes, I would have shown u our family pix but u can request for it if u so desire.

Now to the issue; Can u pls pinpoint where I stated dat I made innovations durning my secondary school days? If it might interest u to know dat there were no computers during my stay in the secondary school. U that is born in dia computer age, whats ur own invention 2 the upgrade of mankind?

For me, I'm an employer of labour and I also believe in one of Jeremy Bentham's theory which states"The greatest happiness of the greatest number". To put smiles on the faces of people dat comes across my way with the very little God haz blessed me with.

Furthermore, at this juncture, Mr lousy Cultist, I make bold to let u know dat Illegality can never and would never be legalized. When u have ur own children, initiate them into cultism.

1 Like

Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by UnimkeAk(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Well, let me tell u a lil abt my family. My dad a Yoruba Muslim man got married 2 my mum whoz Efik. The marriage produced four children (2 boys and 2girls). As a matter of fact, the marriage lasted for forty-five(45) years before my dad joined his ancestors. It might interest u to note dat all four children are professionals in their various fields and endeavours and are happily married with kids.
The first of us all is a medical doctor, a gynaecologist. The second, a legal practitioner per excellence, the third, a chemical and polymer engineer. It is also worth knowing dat the chemical and polymer engineer made a first class durning her dayz in d university, while the last is a businessman, an entrepreneur and also an employer of labour.
Now, show me where I waz abandoned u son of a bitch dat comes from a reckless, irresponsible and wayward background who feels u can just throw jabs at one who's old enough to birth u.

Due 2 security purposes, I would have shown u our family pix but u can request for it if u so desire.

Now to the issue; Can u pls pinpoint where I stated dat I made innovations durning my secondary school days? If it might interest u to know dat there were no computers during my stay in the secondary school. U that is born in dia computer age, whats ur own invention 2 the upgrade of mankind?

For me, I'm an employer of labour and I also believe in one of Jeremy Bentham's theory which states"The greatest happiness of the greatest number". To put smiles on the faces of people dat comes across my way with the very little God haz blessed me with.

Furthermore, at this juncture, Mr lousy Cultist, I make bold to let u know dat Illegality can never and would never be legalized. When u have ur own children, initiate them into cultism.

You're pathetic.
Nb
I didnt go tru bs
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Godpikin4real(f): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
UnimkeAk:

You're pathetic.
Nb
I didnt go tru bs

Really? Am I? Don't u think u and ur entire lousy wayward, immoral cultist family are? A person who openly supports cultists and cultism. Ure not only pathetic but a highly critical neurosis and physchosis patient. cool shocked? shocked cool cool cool shocked
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Preshiamadina: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Funny enough this is the school where i wrote my jamb in 2014
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by UnimkeAk(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Really? Am I? Don't u think u and ur entire lousy wayward, immoral cultist family are? A person who openly supports cultists and cultism. Ure not only pathetic but a highly critical neurosis and physchosis patient. cool shocked? shocked cool cool cool shocked
Mrs Patrick Obahiagbon....lol
Crazy ass bitchhh

Peace , have a lovely weekend psycho!
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
1kinggy:

E don red be that.
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Godpikin4real(f): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=UnimkeAk post=86873390]
Mrs Patrick Obahiagbon....lol
Crazy ass bitchhh

Peace , have a lovely weekend psycho![/quote

Haaaahaaahaahaa. Ee pain u. Crazy ass psycho son of a bitch who sees cultism as an achievement. Ur end is near.
I come in peace as well.]
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Prozybozz(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Chai 9ja
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Ryan03(f): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Omoslim26:

OK but does this your comment change the fact that the boys beat your police up like babies
its like they are massaging your brain like fufu
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by wealth2al(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended by Holycity(f): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
if they had beaten them to stupor or teargassed them, You will be the first to run online and scream "police brutality on kids".

offcuz they did that, they use teargas on them bt those children na something else...

you need to see the way the dpo was running up and down with 6 police cars full of SARS.

com. of education was there too,

they block the road too, you dare not pass, those who did got the windscreen broken and their car mess up. if you try coming out to defend your car you get the beatings of your life no matter who you are...

that was how the almost kill a mini bus driver, hé was told not to drive past till the whole thing was over but he refuses, those boys made sure the car was reduce to trash, if not for the passengers, they would have burn down the mini bus. the angry man came out to deal with them everyone begged him to stay back but nothing was going to stoprd him from making them pay for what they have done to his car..

guys you need to see the way the beat this man, I almost tot he will die...

small small boys ooo

those children are really something else...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) / Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Anambra (photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped Under Coker Bridge Lagos Beaten By Rain, Rescued By Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.