Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire (51246 Views)

He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? / Violence At APC Mega Rally In Kano / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by guiddoti: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nothing is worthless than inspiring for position you will not deliver. He killed for his own selfish interest. May God punish that foolish man.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mr man effect the corrections immediately, stop embarrassing yourself
Kendroid:

Alright, thanks for the correction!
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by dukechilezie(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
CaptainMitch:
I am fine my brother, I will be around Easter. How your ends and your twin bro?
Baba I dey o. I for like know you o?
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Check my dp you will know me cheesy
dukechilezie:

Baba I dey o. I for like know you o?
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by wilcox(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Jookwa Nwoke Oma, please tell Hon. Idu to treat this case as a serious one
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by Sehmarsarh(m): 3:30am On Feb 23, 2020
ursullalinda:
Wait oh....for ordinary counsellorship election?......the coordinator should be made to face justice......that is if he doesn't have a god father that will shield him from justice.......we need to take away money from politics.....that's the only way to retire most of the evil men in politics.

Money can't be separated from politics, we only need rich people who are God fearing to join politics
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2020
I heard the case is been hushed already at the Govt level.

Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by Kendroid: 4:11am On Feb 23, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Mr man effect the corrections immediately, stop embarrassing yourself
I tried, but i can't!
Post can't the modified embarassed
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by 9jaRealist: 4:32am On Feb 23, 2020
All this violence for council elections?
And you think these people are motivated by service?! SMH

>
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by wealth2al(m): 4:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 4:52am On Feb 23, 2020
No problem my brother cool
Kendroid:

I tried, but i can't!
Post can't the modified embarassed
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 4:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Their house was burnt when they shot someone some years back. Their only source of income is being government thugs.

Mike4S:
Umahi should be blamed for imposing him to the LCDA. The Unwana community I know once burnt their house but the government of Umahi has empowered them such they can do anything and go scot-free. The younger brother AKA Terror is also part of Umahi's led government. Let's watch and see how Umahi is going to react.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by DonMarkuzi(m): 5:32am On Feb 23, 2020
CaptainMitch:
My oldman informed me of this development, I have informed our honourable member at the house of representatives, I hope the coordinator guy is punished, he is terrorising my village. The coordinator shot and killed a villager and escaped, that's why his house was set ablaze, he and all his brothers are notorious cultists and the state government keeps rewarding them with political appointments.

I hope he has been suspended by the State Govt already, unless the Govt is indirectly telling us they sent him to kill.

Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by Immanero: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2020
When will our youths learn........? So annoying to see our youths still fight and kill themselves for this idiots called politicians. They cares about nothing, just themselves, family and girl's family.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Ebonyi is a very lawless place, I wont be surprised if nothing happens to him.

DonMarkuzi:

I hope he has been suspended by the State Govt already, unless the Govt is indirectly telling us they sent him to kill.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2020
There is nothing to learn here, the coordinator guy is a violent person who shot and killed someone during councillorship primaries, the intended target was his brother because he was supporting an opposition candidate in the election, however the bullet hit someone else.

Immanero:
When will our youths learn........? So annoying to see our youths still fight and kill themselves for this idiots called politicians. They cares about nothing, just themselves, family and girl's family.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Just imagine all this violence and lawlessness because of council elections. Nigerian politicians will stop at nothing to get that office.

It's all about who gets the right to steal from government coffers.

After their own pocket.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by ogbuefi677(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2020
CaptainMitch:
My oldman informed me of this development, I have informed our honourable member at the house of representatives, I hope the coordinator guy is punished, he is terrorising my village. The coordinator shot and killed a villager and escaped, that's why his house was set ablaze, he and all his brothers are notorious cultists and the state government keeps rewarding them with political appointments.
Was afraid while reading d news cos I have a friend named Ezeogo.
Axemen and violence.
Tufiakwa
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by Mike4S: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2020
chubinwa:
Ebonyi with their barbaric actions sometimes is nauseating. upon all the effort Dave Umahi is putting in place to bring civilization, yet they still chose to leave like the barbarians. Buffoons
You should also tell us your own state let's know if your people have no people like the killer here.
Your nescience of state creation has exposed your understanding of the people you feel you are better than. Before 1991 the same Ebonyi people you are condemning were in the same state with you. So can you now see how you've exposed your ignorance.
If you need to be educated more I will offer it to you free of charge here.

1 Like

Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
This family is very notorious, 5 boys and all are cultists and thugs. No other occupation outside politics.
ogbuefi677:

Was afraid while reading d news cos I have a friend named Ezeogo.
Axemen and violence.
Tufiakwa
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Maziaugment:
For ordinary councillor election in this 21st century. Too bad.

Please Mods move to FP
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by dukechilezie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Check my dp you will know me cheesy
You changed your moniker. How far na? Long time. You see the kind of leaders we have in our LGDC? Let's watch and see what comes out of this case. I plan to write a petition against those cultists.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by Orubebe01: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
dukechilezie:

You changed your moniker. How far na? Long time. You see the kind of leaders we have in our LGDC? Let's watch and see what comes out of this case. I plan to write a petition against those cultists.
Has he been arrested?
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
That's a good idea, We have primitive people in power who only rely on brute force. I will be keenly monitoring events.
dukechilezie:

Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
I dont think so
Orubebe01:

Has he been arrested?
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Orubebe01:

Has he been arrested?

He is been shielded by some top Govt official as we speak. Nothing has been done.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
He wont appear in public for a longtime, if you find out his whereabouts, do share.
DonMarkuzi:

He is been shielded by some top Govt official as we speak. Nothing has been done.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by chikason68(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
DonMarkuzi:
The funny part is the assialant and the victim bears same name.
They re both from the same kindred... The dead man mum was the one who took care, feed him and siblings (murderer coordinator) when their parents were late... Actually, the coordinator wanted to shoot his immediate younger brother but unfortunately, he missed his target.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
So I heard, I wonder why he dislikes Terror
chikason68:

They re both from the same kindred... The dead man mum was the one who took care, feed him and siblings (murderer coordinator) when their parents were late... Actually, the coordinator wanted to shoot his immediate younger brother but unfortunately, he missed his target.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by Orubebe01: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
DonMarkuzi:

Still wondering how Unwana people allowed him to escape. I spent some years there as a student and I know how mean their youths are.
Re: Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire by CaptainMitch: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
I hear SARS has arrested the killer, any confirmation of this?
dukechilezie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / “I Was Worried I Would Be Booed,” Jonathan Admits As He Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.