Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,124 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate (396 Views)

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / Diabolical Calabash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by kingEllah(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lets share our experiences with a diabolical room mate, or what you would do, if you happen to have one.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by donbachi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
I go borrow legs.
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by Restroom: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tell us why u ask this question? Are you the diabolical room mate?
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by ojun50(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nothing, just tell him to teach me so I can use it on you.
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by godofuck231: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
keep used female menstruation pads in the room, thank me later

Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by madridguy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Let me borrow funny nairalander word" I will simply mind my business " tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
godofuck231:

IF HE SNIFFS IT EVERY MORNING HE'LL BE SAFE FROM ALL EVIL.
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by haywire07(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2020
So there's this lady that has been wanting me to spend time with her in her room but then she vanished for almost a month.

I caught up with her yesterday asking her where she had been. Normally I wouldn't bother about her sudden disappearance but my libido was on the verge of spilling and I thought she was well incubated and ready to be hatched by me.

I'm not sure I really believed in spiritual attacks, but I kid you not. This lady has evidently suffered spiritual attacks. Visible ones that she needed to visit a dibia in her village to get healed. Physical needles came out from her body shocked

If she had paid attention, she would notice I had immediately shed about 2kg of my total body mass because my ever firmly standing dick shrank microscopically. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by godofuck231: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF HE SNIFFS IT EVERY MORNING HE'LL BE SAFE FROM ALL EVIL.
Nope, it's like a magnetic pulse , no shiit works
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by orunto27: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Keep your Bible constantly under your pilow to sleep with.
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2020
godofuck231:

If you are the godofuck, how do your worshippers worship you?
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by godofuck231: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

read and pronounce the words you see
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by godofuck231: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

read and pronounce the words you see or ask any girl who has ever been fked by a God
Re: What Would You Do If You Have A Diabolical Room Mate by CharlesJok3r: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
We will be going our separate ways.... I can't stand the company of a superstitious person.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus - The Game Changer. (prophecy) / See The Anti-christ; You May Be One Of Them / The Crime And The Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.