Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Renewing Passages Of The Holy Bible For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Renewing Passages Of The Holy Bible For You (125 Views)

Misconceptions About Slavery In The Bible for Atheists/Theists / 101 Scientific Facts In The Bible With Bible Passages To Back It It Up / Can You Burn Your Bible For $100m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renewing Passages Of The Holy Bible For You by ochibuogwu5: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2020
The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not covet,” and any other commandment are summed up in this statement: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor [it never hurts anyone]. Therefore [unselfish] love is the fulfillment of the Law.

Romans 13:9-10 AMP

1 Peter 4:12-16 The Message (MSG)
Glory Just Around the Corner
12-13 Friends, when life gets really difficult, don’t jump to the conclusion that God isn’t on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner.

14-16 If you’re abused because of Christ, count yourself fortunate. It’s the Spirit of God and his glory in you that brought you to the notice of others. If they’re on you because you broke the law or disturbed the peace, that’s a different matter. But if it’s because you’re a Christian, don’t give it a second thought. Be proud of the distinguished status reflected in that name!

Isaiah 48:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; *I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction*.

11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Inner Voice. / Who Are You Sent To? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.