Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification - Certification And Training Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification (39892 Views)

Video Editing Course And Certification / Audio Engineering Course And Certification / Basic Computer Skills - Course And Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 4:10pm On May 02, 2020
international smiley
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 5:15pm On May 02, 2020
ok
fxbking:
What is Fashion Design and Sewing Technology?
Fashion Designing is the art of implementing various design, aesthetics and natural beauty to clothing and its accessories. It is majorly influenced by both cultural and social attitudes and has changed over time and places. Fashion designers work in several ways in designing clothing and accessories such as necklaces and bracelets. Because of the time that is required to bring a cloth onto the market, fashion designers must at all times be prepared for various changes to consumer tastes.

Fashion Designing and Sewing Technology here refers to the implementation of technology in the process and art of designing clothing accessories and to keep up with various fashion trends. READ MORE >>

Fashion Designers carry out research on fashion trends and explain them to their audience. Their specific designs are then and used by manufacturers. Including technology into fashion lets designers have access to various digital tools that aid in designing various fashion trends, it also aids in improving the quality of products, for example, designers will use design tools to design and display fashion rather than waste cloth for that purpose.

Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course Outline:

Fashion Design - Principles Of Fashion
Fashion Design - Fashion Producers
Fashion Design - Fashion Designing & Accessories
Fashion Design - Principles Of Designing
Fashion Design - Colours
Fashion Design - Colour Hormonies & Application
Fashion Design - Dress Designing
Fashion Design - Sewing Machines
Fashion Design - Special Machines... READ MORE >>
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
How to get it done
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by Myrainbow333: 6:31pm On May 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtMIMzH_LzM
Watch this very Hilarious comedy as Emmanuella and his Teacher are caught doing it inside alone ..lol,
*Please subscribe to my new YouTube channel the old is having some issues*������
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
evening every one
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 8:28pm On May 03, 2020
Great Offer
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 9:45am On May 04, 2020
For fashion designers
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Morning there
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by Arakengeworld(f): 6:12pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 9:56pm On May 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 11:24pm On May 06, 2020
great
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 1:42am On May 07, 2020
thanks for the useful infomation
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 10:09am On May 07, 2020
kk
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 12:03pm On May 07, 2020
Very cool
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
cheesy good info
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
Access
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 5:37am On May 08, 2020
Important
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 10:20am On May 08, 2020
ok
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 11:39am On May 08, 2020
Fashion Tech Course
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 2:41pm On May 08, 2020
cool
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
wondrful
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by gecivo2523: 7:26pm On May 08, 2020
Nice job here
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by lecel14457: 11:07pm On May 08, 2020
wonderful
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by fitac33654: 7:09am On May 09, 2020
Great offer
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by webady: 11:15am On May 09, 2020
kk
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by fitac33654: 2:24pm On May 09, 2020
ok
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by ojoalalibo: 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Evening
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by fitac33654: 8:43pm On May 09, 2020
ok
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by fitac33654: 8:14am On May 10, 2020
nice
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by webady: 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
Design tech
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by webady: 7:48am On May 11, 2020
hows everything going
Re: Fashion Design And Sewing Technology Course And Certification by webady: 11:23am On May 11, 2020
online course and certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? / CIPM Past Question Paper 2023 / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.