Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! (720 Views)

How To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Nigeria The Easy Way / All Business Expert Necessities (IMAGES) Registered / 15% Investment Interest On Frozen Food Delivery Business In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! by theBaGG: 5:16am On Feb 22, 2020
I plan to set up company that moves packages from one location to another for fee. I need an expert who understands the market to help me with the start up.

Please reach me at gcfconsults@outlook.com
Re: Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2020
First you need mobililty, either, Bikes, car depending on the location you plan to operate and the mode of transport that best fit for the city you plan to operate

• Another thing you need to consider which is important is online presence . We are in digital age, what can you do different from the key courier players already in business,? what make you standout, you need a website or a Mobile App platform where user can track their goods location , and get notified of it arrival and even relay their complain via the same platform with ease.

• Trustworthiness : as new brand , your words should be your bond, nobody wiLil trust a brand with their goods if it isn't deliver at the said date. A single bad review is enough to cause havoc

• Physical office : You need a physical, minimally furnished Office, at least appealing.

• strong, consistent customer service

• Publicity : you need make your presence known thanks to social media ads, you can target users who are interested in courier within your city of operation using facebook Ad

Branding Name: you need register you brand with CAC

2 Likes

Re: Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! by theBaGG: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Thanks for your response. Are you an expert?. Or just talking from general point of view?. Do you know how i can go about the app, website, billing, and hiring.
Re: Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2020
theBaGG:
Thanks for your response. Are you an expert?. Or just talking from general point of view?. Do you know how i can go about the app, website, billing, and hiring.
I am an expert , I am a Fullstack web developer, mobile App developer and a digital Marketer, I help small and medium businesses gain publicity and grow through digital solutions, you can contact me on whatsapp 07081259982
Re: Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! by Ebrus1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
theBaGG:
I can build you an affordable website for your courier business. Kindly message me on WhatsApp via my signature.
Re: Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! by SmartzNation: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Appslayer:
First you need mobililty, either, Bikes, car depending on the location you plan to operate and the mode of transport that best fit for the city you plan to operate

• Another thing you need to consider which is important is online presence . We are in digital age, what can you do different from the key courier players already in business,? what make you standout, you need a website or a Mobile App platform where user can track their goods location , and get notified of it arrival and even relay their complain via the same platform with ease.

• Trustworthiness : as new brand , your words should be your bond, nobody wiLil trust a brand with their goods if it isn't deliver at the said date. A single bad review is enough to cause havoc

• Physical office : You need a physical, minimally furnished Office, at least appealing.

• strong, consistent customer service

• Publicity : you need make your presence known thanks to social media ads, you can target users who are interested in courier within your city of operation using facebook Ad

Branding Name: you need register you brand with CAC

All what had been stated above are good.
Consider these:

Register your business(Limited or Business name)
Get a bike(from N200k) or mini bus.
Register the bike with LGA. (Where you purchase the bike, they normally assist in registering bikes)
Have a corporate account.
Office(not necessary at first) there are many logistics company that are using their house as office.
Website/Mobile App (depends)
Online presence( digital marketing, etc)

Note: there are lots of delivery companies springing up daily which means its a piano business to invest in, BUT you need a selling point.

Cheers..

(1) (Reply)

To Cater For Your Bills In Life, You Have To Be Able To Control Your Bills.s / Invest in Farming / Invest Or Partner In My Clothing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.