Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Want To Buy A Dump Truck For Sand Delivery Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Buy A Dump Truck For Sand Delivery Business (459 Views)

Courier Delivery Business Expert Needed! / Tipper (dump Truck) To Container Truck / Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Dump Truck For Sand Delivery Business by lanre2009: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2021
am planning to get a DUMP TRUCK for sand delivery business and will like to have opinions/advice from people who are in this line of business.
Which is the best brand of truck to buy for the business, in what way is it best to run the business, is it better to buy the truck through hire purchase or bank loan?
All opinions will be appreciated......

Re: I Want To Buy A Dump Truck For Sand Delivery Business by Ericnrm(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
lanre2009:
am planning to get a DUMP TRUCK for sand delivery business and will like to have opinions/advice from people who are in this line of business.
Which is the best brand of truck to buy for the business, in what way is it best to run the business, is it better to buy the truck through hire purchase or bank loan?
All opinions will be appreciated......

First off, you should go for Howo Trucks as they are relatively affordable to maintain and highly reliable. Best way to run the business is to have a truck manager who pays a fixed sum at the end of the month and who also bears certain costs like cost of fueling and driver’s wages etc.
If you don’t have the money outright then the best way to go about it is through bank loan with collateral as I doubt many sellers would be willing to work out a hire purchase agreement. Also bear in mind that you would need to network with contractors and facilitators to get access to better paying mid to long term jobs (interstate preferably). Feel free to contact me if you’re interested in hauling interstate and within state as I’m a facilitator as well.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Tips And Business Vow / 100k Contribution For 5 People. / Earn Up To $10 Daily With Lunarcrush Doing Little To No Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.