Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Business To Start With 1million In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 1million In Nigeria (608 Views)

How Do I Invest 50k & Earn #1million In 30 Days? / What Business Can One Start With 1million In Nigeria Successfully? / Make 1million In 3days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business To Start With 1million In Nigeria by Manicle: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Personally, I believe if you want to thrive in business in Nigeria with such amount of money, your concern should be more of the understanding of the market first. This will give you a hint to making the right decision.

I say this because there are several businesses you can invest in with one million naira. You'll find a lot of them on the internet. If you ask me, I'd say Real Estate, Fabrics and Agriculture stand out among them. You can have a breakdown on how to go about it as I provide tips and business plan for all of them.

But I insist you read on 17 Things to consider before starting a business in Nigeria (http://manicle..com/2020/02/17-things-to-consider-before-starting.html?m=1)
It will be of great help and will give you the wisdom to decide among several options, the business to venture into. Because, frankly speaking, it's easier to start a business than to maintain a business for more than 5years.

Statistics has shown that 90% of businesses
close down in the first 5years and only 1% of the remaining 10% survive the first 10years. So, choosing wisely will go a long way to save you from loosing a lot of money to wrong business.

You can contact me on +2347080225737 (call/WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Station Management System By Teso Tech / . / Sometimes The Hardest Part Of Owning A Small Business Isn't Getting Jobs BUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.