Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I'm In Dire Need Of Financial Help!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm In Dire Need Of Financial Help!!!! (730 Views)

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / Chief Lawrence Oriowo – Are You Talented Do You Need Financial Help? / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Dire Need Of Financial Help!!!! by ugohdignity111(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Good morningmy excellent people of Nairaland. My name is Ugoh, i am 21 years of Age. I'm from Imo State and i am an article writer, freelancer and other things which i do not have the pleasure of listing in this supposed short post. But basically, i do many things to get by.

Please, I'm in serious need of laptop as a result to a specific aspect admist my numerous occupation. An aspect that could provide me with enormous profit as a form of revenue which i plan on investing and making tons from it.

But the thing, is i can't afford a laptop right now. I tried asking my parents for one but they too told me that they could not help me because of having no funds to do so. So I'm putting this out there, for anybody willing in helping someone like me make something out of his self. Please, it's doesn't have to be new one. Any old one you no longer make use of will be perfectly okay as far as it can perform it's functions. I'd be eternally grateful.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Will be grateful if my request will be granted by the excellent people of nairaland.
I'm willing to provide all the necessary details needed about me
Re: I'm In Dire Need Of Financial Help!!!! by Jbloc: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
If you want to pursue your dream, you'll hit the street and find your seed money.
Go to construction site, hustle for a month and buy yourself a laptop to actualize your dreams and not beg online.
My two kobo advice

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Bring Your Writing Projects / Message To All Legit Hustlers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.