Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED (4108 Views)

I Have Just Been Defrauded By Oyintrade.com-Access Bank- 0775302895 / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! / I'm In Need Of A Genuine Link To Make Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nairalanders I'm in tears and great pain, I've just been scammed the last money I have in my account. Please learn from my experience, I blame myself, I'm not into all this investment stuff especially online but I fell into this..

It happened while scrolling through my Facebook page, I saw the live OctaFx advert by Nancy Isime on her official page or so I thought..i clicked on the link in her biIo and added the admin, she told me about the packages, I started with 30k to get 60k..i thought I would doublethe money and pay some debt and also start my culinary class, how foolish I was.

I transferred 20k and then 10k..she then said I've been upgraded to 50k package, I told her I have no money again, she persuaded and I had to borrow 11k from my younger brother to add to the 9k in my account, so again I foolishly sent the 20k..oh..

She confirmed receipt, then I got the shocker of my life that I waa to pay 18500 to approve my payment..haa..i begged that I have no money, she insisted up till now I haven't seen any thing..

I then went to the Facebook page and added two other admin and complained, they asked for her details, I forwarded to them, they promised to help and then gave me another shocker..they also asked for payment, Deborah asked for 25k and Grace asked for 50k so I could be upgraded again before they can pay..then it dawned on me that I've been foolish..
Please learñ from my foolishness, I'm in deep pain..continued in my post below..

How do i tell my husband I was scam.med of the money he gave me? I travelled with my kids, (a baby and a toddler)to my family house for break and to also start my

I will attach their pic and contact..pls beware of them..

The Facebook link
https://fb.watch/7fExsgh9BN/

These are their fraudulent accounts
Account number:1479647116 account name Ola Deborah access bank

ANAZALI SAMUEL
ACCONT NUMBERS
WEMA BANK

GORDEN KINGSLEY 3133885568 FIRST BANK

Their numbers
Deborah - +234 913 530 7901
Grace - +234 902 937 9767

Lalasticlala

Modified
I went to my bank to lodge a complaint, I was told they are fraudulent accounts, so the accounts were reported for fraudulent activities..my bank said they will follow up for fund recovery but they are not assuring me of that..hmm

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Plomo: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Ponzi

Ponzi

Ponzi

Anyone that says bring 5k to collect 10k, run ooo

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by drightguy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Greed

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by DaddyRochie1642: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
See how Greed has made this one to be weeping and gnashing her teeth.

11 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Inspiration007: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Una nor dey ever hear. Stay away from ponzi schemes!!!!!

I just bet with somebody last week wey dey try bring me to one ponzi scheme platform. I tell am say them go chol him money e say na lie, the bet still dey on.

Op,just find way move on.

" Who nor dey hear word go hear word eventually"

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by aycapri(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Call your bank, something can still be done.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Mira2cool(f): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sorry, dear. Just be fine and take your mind off it. It's well.
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Mide3367: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
Eya
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Mide3367: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Mira2cool:
Sorry, dear. Just be fine and take your mind off it. It's well.
Bank? Just forget it

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by ClitRaider: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
After paying 18500 for approval, you go still pay 12000 for disbursement and finally 5000 Additional Tax.

In a nutshell, you go pay tire..

Mugu no fit finish walahi.

12 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Kylekent59: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
Imagine you were at a bar with a plate of nkwobi, and a bottle of beer at your front spending the money you sent her...

Oh! greed...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
The second admin Grace asked me to pay 50k so it can be upgraded to 100000 to get 200k..

The 3rd admin Deborah asked me to pay 25k so it can be 75k to get 150k

At this point it dawned on me..

I'm really down..i don't know what to do..

Pls be careful of them
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
More

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by sonofElElyon: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's not Nancy Isime's real Facebook account.. it's a scammer posing as Nancy to dupe her fans...
Secondly octa fx doesn't do money doubling... You trade there by yourself...
Go to your bank and report.. the scammer's account can be blocked and she'll be suspended from banking activities until she exonerates herself or settles with you...
p.s. There's the possibility that the pictures posted actually are not the scammers'

11 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
sonofElElyon:
It's not Nancy Isime's real Facebook account.. it's a scammer posing as Nancy to dupe her fans...
Go to your bank and report.. the scammer's account can be blocked and she'll be suspended from banking activities until she exonerates herself or settles with you...
p.s. There's the possibility that the pictures posted actually are not the scammers'
Ok Thank you Sir
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by deife(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
sonofElElyon:

This is the best advice. @OP, please act fast.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
More

The Facebook link

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Elmaaq: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Amarisa:

Ok Thank you Sir
https://incb.npf.gov.ng/

Use this and hopefully you'd get your money back
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Elmaaq: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
Also report the page and earn others on the comments section
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Nastydroid(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
That was a fake page with boosted ads

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by mysticgal(f): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Amarisa:
Nairalanders I'm in tears and great pain, I've just been scammed the last money I have in my account. Please learn from my experience, I blame myself, I'm not into all this investment stuff especially online but I fell into this..

It happened while scrolling through my Facebook page, I saw the live OctaFx advert by Nancy Isime on her official page or so I thought..i clicked on the link in her bio and added the admin, she told me about the packages, I started with 30k to get 60k..i thought I would doublethe money and pay some debt and also start my culinary class, how foolish I was.

I transferred 20k and then 10k..she then said I've been upgraded to 50k package, I told her I have no money again, she persuaded and I had to borrow 11k from my younger brother to add to the 9k in my account, so again I foolishly sent the 20k..oh..

She confirmed receipt, then I got the shocker of my life that I waa to pay 18500 to approve my payment..haa..i begged that I have no money, she insisted up till now I haven't seen any thing..

I then went to the Facebook page and added two other admin and complained, they asked for her details, I forwarded to them, they promised to help and then gave me another shocker..they also asked for payment, Deborah asked for 25k and Grace asked for 50k so I could be upgraded again before they can pay..then it dawned on me that I've been foolish..
Please learñ from my foolishness, I'm in deep pain..continued in my post below..

How do i tell my husband I was scam.med of the money he gave me? I travelled with my kids, (a baby and a toddler)to my family house for break and to also start my

I will attach their pic and contact..pls beware of them..

The Facebook link

These are their fraudulent accounts
Account number:1479647116 account name Ola Deborah access bank

ANAZALI SAMUEL
ACCONT NUMBERS
WEMA BANK

GORDEN KINGSLEY 3133885568 FIRST BANK

Lalasticlala

Take your identification slip, go to the bank and ask for them to put a lien on the account. Before the person would withdraw that money, it has to be returned to you.

If you want your money back

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Elsueno: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
It seems lavita investment don change name to octafx. The scammers have Being around for almost two years...and still using same trick as always.

Sorry for ur lost
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Amarisa:
Nairalanders I'm in tears and great pain, I've just been scammed the last money I have in my account. Please learn from my experience, I blame myself, I'm not into all this investment stuff especially online but I fell into this...
Impersonation I guess
Sorry about the ordeal

Still make efforts to reach ur bank and CBN maybe funds can be recovered
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by finest0007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Typical insensitive Nigerian comments already.

@OP sorry for your loss. Some comments up there have outlined how you can get your money back. Try following their advice
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
[i][/i
Macsjebs:

Impersonation I guess
Sorry about the ordeal

Still make efforts to reach ur bank and CBN maybe funds can be recovered

Ok I will do that..thank You

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Elmaaq:
https://incb.npf.gov.ng/

Use this and hopefully you'd get your money back

Thank You Sir

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
finest0007:
Typical insensitive Nigerian comments already.

@OP sorry for your loss. Some comments up there have outlined how you can get your money back. Try following their advice

I will..thank You so much

1 Like

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
mysticgal:

Take your identification slip, go to the bank and ask for them to put a lien on the account. Before the person would withdraw that money, it has to be returned to you.

Thanks everyone..I appreciate..
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Tenshades(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Anything like 'Pay 10k to get 20k in 24hrs' is SCAM.

So many awareness posts have been posted and handled here on NL several times but some people prefer to look away from tips that'll benefit them and focus more on posts which do not add values to one's life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by glimpse33(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Amarisa:

Thanks everyone..I appreciate..

This is how I invested with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by Amarisa(f): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
glimpse33:

This is how I invested with them.

Thank God for you..I learnt the hard way
Re: I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED by geonyte(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
mysticgal:

how do they grade law result that u have AAAB+B and still graduate with second class lower

(1) (2) (Reply)

400k In The Account Lying Dormant / Make Money Online On Boompay / How To Unlock And Withdraw ET From Superex Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.