Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband (65365 Views)

Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by NationGist: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2020
I’ll stop twerking videos, hubby doesn’t like them – Anita Joseph

Actress, Anita Joseph, who has joined the growing list of celebrities off the singles’ market has said that she would no longer act some controversial movie roles because her hubby frowns at them.

The voluptuous actress told Saturday Beats, “We decided to get legally married on Valentine’s Day because we are in love with love. My husband gave me the liberty to choose the date because it is generally believed that the wedding is for the woman.

“I feel very happy to be off the single ladies’ market. Many people tried to discourage me from settling down with him but I handled it well because I’m used to Internet trolls and naysayers. I knew what people were going to say even before I started the relationship. So I was ready for them.

“All I can say is that, I have a man that loves and understands me, so it has been easy for him to handle me since 2017. Even though I had many male admirers who were ready to do anything to have me, I stayed with him because I’m a one-man woman and he makes me happy.

“He gave me everything I wanted in a man. I don’t care about any other person; I just love being with him.

She said one of the things, she would miss about being single is her twerking videos.

She added, “I’ll miss my twerking videos. My husband does not like them. He once told me, ‘Your body is massive and you’re the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen. Please don’t twerk anymore. However, I twerk in the room these days.”

Joseph also advised single ladies looking for life partners to be patient and prayerful.

“Don’t go about chasing shadows or money. If you keep waiting for a wealthy man, he may not come around. The billionaire may not even be who God wants you to be with. God may want you to start afresh with a man that you can grow with,” she said.

https://punchng.com/ill-stop-twerking-videos-hubby-doesnt-like-them-anita-joseph/amp/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by donbachi(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2020
First and only twerking reason (husband) achieved...no more sporadic twerking.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Davash222(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2020
So, that’s all she can let go for her marriage Just twerking?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by 2shure: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
After few months na break up na

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Sirheny007(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
A marriage built on ass can hardly last 3months.

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Auxtin85(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
I sorry for the boy sha, another Churchill and Tonto loading, when it’s too loud at the beginning beware.

Na social media marriage wey go crash soon

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Kendumazy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Just look at that thick ass. Mheen! Something has got to kill a man. If not once but gradually. Happy marital life. May that ass be as original as it from the initial stage to the end of time.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by NOL2dworld(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Am not so sure this groom is mature enough to handle this high life lady.

Well, i wish them best of luck..

I pray this social media marriage last..

24 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
This simply means twerking ain't morally sound

13 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by ikaboy: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
"Ndi uya"

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Slawormir: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by delishpot: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marlins joined in matrimony

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by debossng: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
As in
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by 1mrprolific7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
She added, “I’ll miss my twerking videos. My husband does not like them. He once told me, ‘Your body is massive and you’re the most beautiful girl that I’ve ever seen. Please don’t twerk anymore. However, I twerk in the room these days.”

Shut dha f*ck up LovePeddler. You no Sabi twerk. When dvck enter to twerk go be problem. Even your Puna go dey smell like rotten fish. I Pity the dude. Fake ass fuckn cougar

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
boring

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Ryocaj(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Olosho dey retire?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Oblitz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin we go hear your story very soon. Just like tonto

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Omalichabby(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Well good for her.
And I wish her all the best

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
This lady may try to keep her home for long. Shes been there and done that. Perhaps never hoped she'll be married.

I see her sacrificing to keep her home by all means.

But I don't know if the dude will be up for that, he may later feel he's doing her a favor undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Yoruba people will say "a wife you marry from Facebook will leave through Twitter"

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by AngryIgboMan: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Does this woman have nothing to offer but her ass? undecided undecided undecided
Even the idiot husband sees nothing in her except nyash. In all their pre-wedding pictures, he was just touching and eyeing her ass like she was a fvcktoy grin grin grin He no even look at the babe like person wey get value except her contour-filled buttocks

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO HER SHA

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by ednut1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
this one has all shades of arrange wedding

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by MrSix: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
cheesy

Need US used laptop?
Are you in Lagos or Abuja?
It's pay on delivery in both locations
Chat me up via WhatsApp link in my signature below
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by SolarKing1: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omalichabby:
Well good for her.
And I wish her all the best
Exactly, I wish them well too. Better to wish the new couple good than to prophesy evil.
Stop wasting fund on fuel! You will test it for 2 days free first, contact me for your latest Lithium Device that is guaranteed to power your Home for 24Hours daily.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by posty56: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
But u won't stop seeing big gods

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by salbis(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chelsea 2 vs Tottenham 0.
Re: Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband by franchasng: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
donbachi:
First and only twerking reason (husband) achieved...no more sporadic twerking.
don't let any lady lie to you or deceive you, getting married to their desired man is their greatest achievement in life, they just don't want men to know and be using it against them.

Even Queen Elizabeth of England was angry sometime ago when she realized that prince Philip her husband cheated on her, she threatened to divorce Prince Philip but till date she is still with him.

Oprah Winfrey have tried all she can to secretly get married but the younger guys she is trying to rope in aren't buying the idea, they only want to hit and run.

Many ladies all over the world will abandon their well paying job, career, fame to marry their desired man if that's the condition from the man; Janet Jackson did it, Shakira did it, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham, and so many other famous women, but hungry Nigerian ladies will tell you it's only in Nigeria just to feel funky grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.