Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers (1512 Views)

Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Recall Of All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers; Tension As Igbo Stakeholders Meet In Lagos / Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Saintbossman: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2020
There is indication that all is not well between Igbo federal Lawmakers both at the upper and lower Chambers and Ndigbo over the alleged controversial rejection of Innosson Motors to supply them cars. A popular Igbo political group, Igbo National Stakeholders' Assembly (INSA) had threaten to recall all Senators and House of Representative members from Igbo land over their failure to prevail on the house to procure Innoson Motors vehicles.

In a press briefing on Saturday 22nd of February 2020 in Lagos, the President General of the group Chief John Uche condemned the attitude of the Federal Lawmakers describing them as enemies of Nigeria.
The statement reads;

"Our attention has be drawn to a publication making round of an alleged plan by the Nigeria National Assembly to acquire vehicles for the upper and lower chambers respectively, brand 2020 Model of Toyota Camry Cars running into several billions of naira from Toyota a foreign base company rejecting Innoson Nigerian made.

We are aware that Innoson Group an indigenous company based in Anambra state had submitted a proposal to manufacture and supply any specification of choice car to these federal lawmakers, an offer which they turned down.

We therefore condemn in its entirety this purported plan by these lawmakers who are supposed to be good ambassadors of Nigeria by being patriotic enough to promote made in Nigeria goods. How can Nigeria develop under the leadership of these unpatriotic and selfish elements who have nothing good to offer to those who voted them into power.
With this ugly trend coming from those who are expected to lead by good examples, Nigerians are left with these questions; why were our boarders closed if not to promote made Nigeria? Is the broader closure targeted at Igbo importers? Has the National Assembly joined the presidency in sabotaging Buhari's administration?

Igbo National Stakeholders' Assembly (INSA) therefore demand;

1. The immediate cancellation of the purported transaction. If the purchase of cars would be approved by Nigerians, it must be sourced locally. It will be cheaper and will create more jobs.

2. A public hearing on the proposed purchase of the said vehicles should hold in all federal constituencies in order to get the approval of Nigerians who own the money. There is hunger in the nation, millions of Nigerians find it difficult to eat once a day.

3. Failure to follow these recommendations, we shall make sure that all Igbo federal lawmakers will be recalled and replaced.

4. We wish to remind President Mohammadu Buhari of his campaign promise to encourage and promote made in Nigeria products and advise him to also use his executive power to stop this economic sabotage being engineered by these enemies of Nigeria who call themselves lawmakers

5. Henceforth all vehicles to be used by all political officeholders should be sourced locally.

Signed
Chief John Uche (Apkati Nsiegbe)
President General Igbo National Stakeholders' Assembly Worldwide (INSA)"
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by tsephanyah(f): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Why are you posting Fake news. You can be tracked and Arrest by DSS

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Sunnymatey(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2020
They are forcing us to eat local rice, buy naija to grow naija.
Now, it's our turn to force them to practice what they preach.
Hypocrytes
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by ERockson: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2020
I have no doubt in my mind that when we have Igbo president Every region and national and states assembly will be forced to buy Innoson product. Ask those championing this rubbish how IVM products they have

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by oteneaaron(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
I think everyone should hold their lawmakers accountable

Imagine that Innoson gets this deal,

More money to the company

They will employ more people and pay them well.

This is deal of a lifetime.

Innoson is a case study for anyone looking to grow a business that has the Govt as clients.

I hope he gets the deal.
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by slimfit1(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
ERockson:
I have no doubt in my mind that when we have Igbo president Every region and national and states assembly will be forced to buy Innoson product. Ask those championing this rubbish how IVM products they have

Do you have one? If you don't shut up, we are paying for the cars the only choice they have is what type and model they want. Innoson or nothing.
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Jokers.
Go ahead and recall them.

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Bynz: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by bastardmod: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2020
slimfit1:
You are all bastards if they are not called back. How are we going to keep our money in the country? We should not be buying cars for them in the first place yet they don't want to help the rest of the country. I will be disappointed if they are not called back we need to use them as an example.
Seriously, other African countries are striking deals with European investors to boost their economy ours are buying cars from foreign companies in the midst of poverty and still smiling.
People we should react either they use their money or buy innocent simple. We should make it a serious issue.
my
God bless you sir.

Any useless efulefu using up Igbo slots and still betraying Igbo interests should be banished from coming to Igbo land. Enough is enough.
We have bastards and saboteurs and fulani agents as our national Representatives, that will never be acceptable.

Useless hopeless idiots.
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Bynz: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Sorry to say I mean no disrespect You are either been a racist or tribalistic

Isn't it common sense that u should place Nigeria first before another
Isnt it common sense that u should patronise IVM like the Govt patronises Dangote, like US govt patronises Ford like how other countries patronises the own manufacturer...
The other day Amoteku purchased vehicles were JAC not even IVM.
It so pathetic that tribalism has trickled down to the youths. Too bad!

atro
ERockson:
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Esthelle(f): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2020
The thing is, will the people in charge listen to them? You know the answer
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
This tribe self.... They no do na force grin

1 Like

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by BlackfireX: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Aba made car that even amotekin noise makers can't buy....
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by TheChameleon: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:
This tribe self.... They no do na force grin

Charity begins at home.

Their leaders are often a reflection of their people.

99% of the Governors and Leaders are utter garbage.

They troop to the South West as if it is Heaven and refuse to return home as if it's Hell. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
TheChameleon:

Charity begins at home.

Their leaders are often a reflection of their people.

99% of the Governors and Leaders are utter garbage.

They troop to the South West as if it is Heaven and refuse to return home as if it's Hell. grin
Charity begins at home bro
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by SLAP44: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fake news
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by ZombieHUNT: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Xisnin:
Jokers.
Go ahead and recall them.

If a dangote for was into cars..

I bet all northern lawmakers wont reject it

Go ahead and support injustice...

Yet they force you to eat local rice

Shame on you and your likes
Re: Rejection Of Innoson Motors; Igbo Stakeholders To Recall All Igbo Fed. Lawmakers by kettykings: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
i cant be forced to by locally made rice , use locally made cement , drink locally made fruit juice , water and soft drinks use locally made medicine , but when it comes to buying Aba made shoes and IVM brands Nigerians come with excuses , let each region use their locally made products or let each state use their locally made products , i cant be forced to buy juice and soft drinks made in Nigeria eat Nigerian Rice , but when it comes to Usng Aba shoes or driving IVM excuses now come from satanic hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Gives Reason Why Members Of The APC Are Fighting Oshiomhole / The Real Coronavirus Infected People Might Have Passed 50,000 / innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.