Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) (11092 Views)

Tragedy Averted As A Spinning Ceiling Fan Falls In Unilag Hostel / UNILAG Hostel Balloting Begins Tommorrow / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2020
IgbereTV compared pictures of Halden Prison, Norway with pictures of a hostel in University of Lagos Nigeria, to discover that most prison inmates in developed countries are living a more exquisite and comfortable life than Nigerian students who are said to be leaders of tomorrow but who live and study in a pitiable condition.

So Sad!

Photos: First 3 pictures are of Halden Prison in Norway, last 3 pictures are from UNILAG students hostel in Lagos.

http://igberetvnews.com/1340026/norway-prison-vs-unilag-hostel-photos/

1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Damn !
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
UNILAG HOSTEL

1 Like

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by alsudan: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Nigeria is not tagged the poverty capital, a shiithole and one of the most corrupt countries on earth for nothing.

Norway and Denmark on the other hand are considered the best place to live on earth and its citizens rated the happiest.

Nigeria under Buhari is the worst place to be born.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Those pics up there are probably white collar prison though they are far better than some lekki apartments...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2020
the first is an apartment or something like a flat, the second is a concentration camp or prison yard.

7 Likes

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Captainrambo2: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Lawwwd my God cry

1 Like

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
I am not surprised
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Omo! I can't say what's on my mind right now embarassed embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
The black race is a cursed race but they will hate me for saying the truth.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by ValCon888: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Look at all the students cramped in that tight space. That room will be constantly smelling of farts.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Phygo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
The best thing na to sell this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
we will survive
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by TheChameleon: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
IgbereTV should have included the toilet pictures of UNN female hostels too...

1 Like

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
There is a lot of reason why Igbos want Biafra.

In fact, a lot of reason why Nnamdi Kanu is seen as a demi god.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
It highly laughable tho..we must improve as a country on all fronts ...that said a prison is a prison ( Your freedom has been denied and monitored ) and that's what makes it a confinement ...

Nevertheless, we don't have hostels in most govt schools what we have is an advanced poultry.

4 Likes

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Mrfrank2001: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Its not only unilag abeg.
All the first generation universities.
In fact, add second generation.
Infact, all our universities

10 Likes

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
alsudan:
Nigeria is not tagged the poverty capital, a shiithole and one of the most corrupt countries on earth for nothing.

Norway and Denmark on the other hand are considered the best place to live on earth and its citizens rated the happiest.

Nigeria under Buhari is the worst place to be born.

Exactly
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nigerians love living in Denial and that's where their problem starts from !!!! Just imagine even in that horrid condition one of the student has a fake off-white belt to use to decieve cheesy small girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Walkingkilo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
Nigerians love living in Denial and that's where their problem starts from !!!! Just imagine even in that horrid condition one of the student has a fake off-white belt to use to decieve cheesy small girls

I thought it was just me that noticed the off white belt

5 Likes

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mind you, they are not termed as "prisoners," more like correctional/rehabilitive centre and home/house arrest with a partial freedom. Reason, they give them 70% freedom to go into city, see family and friends, shop at ease, jogging exercise, etc.. Even wives/hubbies do occassionally visit and spend days with their partners in correctional and rehabilitative flat. They also offer free and best education at all levels to the rehab candidates. They also offer skills acquisition in various fields and talents, like music, art, IT, engineering, and other vocational skills. They also offer them citizen benefits and basic amenities like monthly stipends, clothings, access to techs, gadgets and internet facilities, many more...

Finland sef dey try too... Which way forward naija my country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by itsme01: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
cool

Lets be very honest, if you pay 20k for a year accommodation or $55 annually, you really cant complain about what you get.. this same student paying $55 a year wont even contribute to the welfare of their hostels, they rubbish the toilets, disfigure the wall and vandalize government properties.. the few ones who pass through this hostel and later make real money wont go back to their old college and contribute anything.. everyone wants everything done with NigerDelta Oil money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by voltron14: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Are you laughing at Unilag, Nigeria, Buhari or yourself?

Compare yourself with a Norwegian and discover why your country is the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by voltron14: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wolgrace:
Mind you, they are not termed as "prisoners," more like correctional/rehabilitive centre and home/house arrest with a partial freedom. Reason, they give them 70% freedom to go into city, see family and friends, shop at ease, jogging exercise, etc.. Even wives/hubbies do occassionally visit and spend days with their partners in correctional and rehabilitative flat. They also offer free and best education at all levels to the rehab candidates. They also offer skills acquisition in various fields and talents, like music, art, IT, engineering, and other vocational skills. They also offer them citizen benefits and basic amenities like monthly stipends, clothings, access to techs, gadgets and internet facilities, many more...

Finland sef dey try too... Which way forward naija my country?

Finland brought the world Nokia and Angry birds.

What has Nigeria given to the world?

3 Likes

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
But we are still better than Norway
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by voltron14: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is a lot of reason why Igbos want Biafra.

In fact, a lot of reason why Nnamdi Kanu is seen as a demi god.

That's why Madonna University has first class hostels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by KUNZEH(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sad
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
You guys haven't seen anything! You're just seeing the hostel that belongs to students, and may even ask 'is it not just students' hostel?' Every facet of this country has decayed and in a shameful situation, with just nothing left. Have you seen our international airports? I happened to be at that thing in Lagos a few days ago, and I was absolutely ashamed! My shame new no bounds! That airport is a total disgrace to international airports and to black nations in general. I passed through two international airports belonging to two other countries before getting to Lagos. There was not even a single functional AC in that of lagos, while I was dying of cold in other airports I passed through. Everyone, including foreigners was frantically fanning himself with his hands, and staring in total disbelief. The entire infrastructure of a country that's a big member of OPEC is in utter shambles. And no one seems to even care about anything. The people no more have any standards. We're a big shame to Africa in particular, and the black race in general. I think those whose main concern is to daily single the songs of 'one Nigeria' without asking themselves if a country should be like this are completely mentally impaired! I wish I had a country I could be proud of! Tufiakwa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Unilag hostel is too far.
Re: Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) by franchasng: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Black man is an unorganised human that need the help and leadership of the white man to excel and to forge a meaningful life.

A typical black man is a destroyer not a builder.

Black people are selfish and only think about their personal comfort, self accomplishment and not communal progress and success, which is why all black nations are doomed because every black person want his or her own comfort and progress only, another reason government properties and institutions are destroyed by black people because to black people, government property is nobody's property and should be used anyhow and discarded.

You can go and argue with Buhari undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commonly Mispronounced Words by Nigerians / Laspotech Year 2012/2013 Part-time Admission Form.. / Imo State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.