Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu (25593 Views)

Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police / South East Community Policing Is More Effective Than Amotekun - Facts / Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
A saint who made and still making his billions from politics, is telling us about fraud! undecided

A saint who made and still making his billions from politics, is telling us about fraud!
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
I'm sure he knows what "fraud" is grin
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Afospecialk:
Say whatever you have to say

nothing can stop Amotekun
Nothing can stop Oduduwa republic

I support you totally
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by oweman: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
The man is talking as an into person so no need bring surprised hod talk I'd of no value .
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Hopeless man. I can't just but thank God on how IPOB disgraced this imbeccile of a former DSP.

This man has no shame at all. A very greedy mothafucka. You have been in the house since 2003 and it has not done you? Na only you waka come?

Based on the prevalent security under the hopeless presidency of Muhammadu Buhari, is this morron not aware that community policing is the way forward?

I gave up on this basstard when he refused to support Peter Obi when Atiku chose Obi. This nama was of the view that he has served PDP long enough to be given the slot. Can you imagine? undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, new yam festival is coming up soon. Germany calleth again

Dear Ekweremadu and his useless family....

The beating in Germany has done some resetting of his brain. He is not normal again.

Needs rebooting

1 Like

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by oweman: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=oweman post=86869185]

The man is talking as an ibo person so no need being surprised his statement is of no value .
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tell your people who are already happy about the Greek gift. It's another means of embezzling money by the federal govt and inflating the employment figure by the northern people. I suppose igbo leaders are more learned than the way they're thinking. I was shocked the Day I read in the news that they embraced community policing which isn't even supposed to be the business of the federal govt.
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by UtaliEgo1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Like seriously? Ekweremmadu really said that. OK

Please I am a pharmacist looking for a good paying NGO job. Help a brother 08149535495
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by victorazyvictor(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
EgobiambuEmmanuel:
Immediate past Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu has said community policing is a total fraud and distraction to the country.

Watch him talk about this and other matters of national interest below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMVtF25zEA

This guy don come again, u wan chop beating?
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Kingspin(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
He lacks sense and cares less about the victims of bandit and herdsmen crisis
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Pedro334(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oga Ik ,,,, because of what you have said though your opinion doesn't hold any water ,Now since you like eating yams anyhow I hereby invite you to 2020 iri ji festival ..As you already know no bi that kind German beating ,this time around no only go Waka come and go ......try and wear singlet o because that show in Germany last year fit win Grammy Awards...2020 iri ji yam festival loading.,.....................

1 Like

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Confirmedzombie: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
This man is an illiteracy. A hole senator kant spoke or wrote good gramer, go school you wunt go.

No wander ibos are backward dew to lark of education.

Sir, you are an illiteracy and a pool
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by seunayantokun(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Initially it was state police. bubu, tinubu, lying Moh, assistant class monitor osibanjo all mouthed it. Now it is a wingless bird called community policing. Isn't it a fraud? ... so that the Islamic fulanistic colonisation won't be jeopardised.

2 Likes

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by golddare: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
EgobiambuEmmanuel:
Immediate past Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu has said community policing is a total fraud and distraction to the country.

I know its painful when you suddenly become irrelevant.
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by wink2015(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol when are going to resubmit bill to alter constitution? Its clear decentralizing policing is the ultimate solution. Prisons also have to be decentralized.

Ps: You can tell most people commenting are too broke to watch video. They're foolishly condemning his opinions without knowing his arguements.
The last paragraph of your post was not necessary and unlike you.

It appears you have been missing out on the fights and is now ready to launch.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Awoleesu(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
I don't understand this guy anymore....
What has really changed about Ike?

Oh! I seeeeee.....
The brain formatting slaps of Germany! grin
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Blue3k(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
ChoCho54:
The last paragraph of your post was not necessary and unlike you.

It appears you have been missing out on the fights and is now ready to launch.

Be careful what you wish for.

Lol clown what are you rambling about. I guess you're one broke boys that dont know what he said either. If you need a transcript just ask.
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by selemempe: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Hopeless man. I can't just but thank God on how IPOB disgraced this imbeccile of a former DSP.

This man has no shame at all. A very greedy mothafucka. You have been in the house since 2003 and it has not done you? Na only you waka come?

Based on the prevalent security under the hopeless presidency of Muhammadu Buhari, is this morron not aware that community policing is the way forward?

I gave up on this basstard when he refused to support Peter Obi when Atiku chose Obi. This nama was of the view that he has served PDP long enough to be given the slot. Can you imagine? undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, new yam festival is coming up soon. Germany calleth again

Dear Ekweremadu and his useless family....
if you bothered to watch the video you will see that he is agreeing with you that decentralisation of police is the way forward...

Chai Nigerian yoots sha

3 Likes

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by ChoCho54(f): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol clown what are you rambling about. I guess you're one broke boys that dont know what he said either. If you need a transcript just ask.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Obiagu01: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
EgobiambuEmmanuel:

Na today you know?
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol when are going to resubmit bill to alter constitution? Its clear decentralizing policing is the ultimate solution. Prisons also have to be decentralized.

Ps: You can tell most people commenting are too broke to watch video. They're foolishly condemning his opinions without knowing his arguements.

If its not effective, if it doesn't address the issues it was created for then it's a fraud and same old pretentious arrangements that have no meaning. Just the usual temporary eyeservice activity with no substance.
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by IJOBA2: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
DEM GO SOON INVITE AM FOR ONE NEW YAM FESTIVAL FOR TURKEY grin
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Dollabiz: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by sapientia(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
New yam.

That's all
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Tulsaguy: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Come & eat yam in Akure, we will teach u what Ipob failed to teach u.

1 Like

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by Rochas2023: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Pathetic people, you guys should try to watch the video, he is more pro region police than this community policing

1 Like

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by dikeke: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ana eri ji na Germany?
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by henryobinna(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blue3k:

I took my time to watch it complete before commenting and I must say he made sense.

And his approach to making the state police not be abused by the governors is so goos I wish it is implemented as soon as possible.

He made sense seriously on many things he talked about.

And Goodluck fu..cked up really

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by H2ho(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tulsaguy:
Come & eat yam in Akure, we will teach u what Ipob failed to teach u.
please bro...I had to park very and laugh grin
Re: Community Policing Is Fraud - Ike Ekweremadu by henryobinna(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mandelus:
Nothing will stop Amutokum ....
This Igbo people self..... Mind una business una no go agree see as una the jump from one party to the other since 1999 in Imo state
did you watch the video at all?

the guy never condemned Amotekun...
He never said anything about it and by the way according to what he explained Amotekun is not community policing, rather it's a form of sub police though without the name 'police' attached so as to not be considered illegal by the constitution.

According to him, community policing involves people giving information to the police and not necessarily a new security outfit for the community. Community policing according to him involves bringing the Nigerian police force closer to the community and not necessarily creating a new 'police' outfit to cater for the community. Hope you get the difference, please try watch the video before you start insulting him.

And you talk about Igbos... Well, I reserve my comment

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out / President Buhari Votes In Daura / Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.