Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders (1576 Views)

Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / How Some Nairalanders Saved Me From Committing Suicide. / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
I learn how to repair phone from the age of 10 but I lack all of the equipment's. so I couldn't work I started suffering no job no hope.
I started saving but I couldn't not because hunger or sickness will make me touch my money.

few days ago some Nairalanders helped me all together 18k and I added the ones I have been saving so I bought this tools. I also arrenged a small wooden shop to start repairing phones and selling card.

but I don't have a generator and recharge cards yet though, I don't know when I will buy it but it is the only thing holding down opening the shop fully now.

but I thank God and I appreciate all those that helped.

God bless you.

thank you @telim @justdogood.

anyone with even small or old generator help thanks. I love Nairalander.

6 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by kapelvej: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
More blessings

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by husseinaaa(f): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2021
happy 4 you dear. I'm in de same condition too I need a sewing machine like a kidney am suffering.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Jesse6(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2021
One thing i so much love about Nairalanders
Thank you everyone

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Start with what you have now.
Prosperity is yours.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Jesse6:
One thing i so much love about Nairalanders Thank you everyone
seriously they can make your dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by boldx(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2021
where is your location?
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2021
boldx:
where is your location?
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by majamajic(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Goodness34:

On which thread u begged for help ?
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2021
I'm happy for you.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2021
majamajic:

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2021
aroundtheearth:
I'm happy for you.
smiley
aroundtheearth:
I'm happy for you.
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by habsydiamond(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Nice one.... I pray this will not be ur end... U will progress in this work.. U will resign as a phone repairer and turn into a phone manufacturer...do you have faith If so claim it sharpaly

5 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
Nice one.... I pray this will not be ur end... U will progress in this work.. U will resign as a phone repairer and turn into a phone manufacturer...do you have faith If so claim it sharpaly
big amen brother
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by coputa(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Goodness34:
I learn how to repair phone from the age of 10 but I lack all of the equipment's. so I couldn't work I started suffering no job no hope.
I started saving but I couldn't not because hunger or sickness will make me touch my money.

few days ago some Nairalanders helped me all together 18k and I added the ones I have been saving so I bought this tools. I also arrenged a small wooden shop to start repairing phones and selling card.

but I don't have a generator and recharge cards yet though, I don't know when I will buy it but it is the only thing holding down opening the shop fully now.

but I thank God and I appreciate all those that helped.

God bless you.
Thank God,all things can never be equal,parrallel lines never met,start from where you are and what you have,as you move,things will begin to fall in place.
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
coputa:
Thank God,all things can never be equal,parrallel lines never met,start from where you are and what you have,as you move,things will begin to fall in place.
ok
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
front page
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Jesse6(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Swears
Goodness34:
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by IbadanJohnWick(f): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
You don't need a generator right now. It's better to use PHCN ELECTRICITY at the moment. No need to rush.
Grow gradually
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
IbadanJohnWick:
You don't need a generator right now. It's better to use PHCN ELECTRICITY at the moment. No need to rush.
Grow gradually
soldiering iron needs strong light and we don't even have light that much, mostly low current.
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by IbadanJohnWick(f): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Goodness34:
soldiering iron needs strong light and we don't even have light that much, mostly low current.
that's my point you need PHCN electrity or you mean. Generator light is better than PHCN
Manage what you have at the moment
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
IbadanJohnWick:
Grow gradually
soldiering iron needs strong light and we don't even have light that much, mostly low current. it will be highly disappointing to promise some to repair and take by two hours and cause of no light it tourns out to the other day.
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
IbadanJohnWick:
that's my point you need PHCN electrity or you mean. Generator light is better than PHCN
Manage what you have at the moment
all am saying is we hardly have light. imagine a condition where you told someone you will repair their phone in an hour only to come back and be told there is no light. how disappointing is that ?
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by adesile8697: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
adesile8697:
Ameen
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by ahnie: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
majamajic:

See how he cleverly skipped your question.offcux he used his alternate account.
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
ahnie:

See how he cleverly skipped your question.offcux he used his alternate account.
stop causing unnecessary confusion I replied him and I took it off asked before you leap next time. cheers
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by ahnie: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Goodness34:
stop causing unnecessary confusion I replied him and I took it off asked before you leap next time. cheers
kimooooo keep quiet.
cheers and good night.
Re: See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders by Goodness34: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
ahnie:
kimooooo keep quiet. cheers and good night.
go away abeg

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. / Used Household Items For Sell / He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.