Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,637 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America (1633 Views)

Breaking: Another Nigerian Dies Of Coronavirus / Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by astrodome: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2020

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by FarahAideed: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
I am sure he was killed , peadophile hardly make it out of incarceration in America

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by astrodome: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
I am sure he was killed , peadophile hardly make it out of incarceration in America

This may be true in general. But he died in an ICE detention which is not the place for CRIMINALS per say, being not a regular prison. So the death may be as declared.

The big question though is, how could you get a visa to leave shithole Nigeria, you overstay your visa and then raped somebody. What kind of human being does that?

5 Likes

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by aremuforlife(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
[/quote][quote author=astrodome post=86868243]

This may be true in general. But he died in an ICE detention which is not the place for CRIMINALS per say, being not a regular prison. So the death may be as declared.

The big question though is, how could you get a visa to leave shithole Nigeria, you overstay your visa and then raped somebody. What kind of human being does that?
The tape case may be an accusation,
If the reason of his arrest is because of the rape case, he will not be taken to ICE
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by astrodome: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
aremuforlife:

The tape case may be an accusation,
If the reason of his arrest is because of the rape case, he will not be taken to ICE

Read the full story. He was aready facing deportation for violating his visa terms, most likely by overstaying.
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by aremuforlife(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
[/quote][quote author=astrodome post=86868868]

Read the full story. He was aready facing deportation for violating his visa terms, most likely by overstaying.
Yes, that is the reason for his arrest and he was taken to the right place ICE
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Captainrambo2: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
norms. Dem spoof am

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by ZombieHUNT: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
I'm sure he was chanting sai barber in 2015....

SMH for Afonja

They ones here are now chanting grin Amotekun come save us

5 Likes

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Biafrannuke: 4:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Yoruba people are mysterious.
They love one Nigeria so much that they prefer to commit suicide rather than being deported from another country.
They want people to carry their bags and leave Lagos if they want Biafra but then live in other people's country while "wanting" one zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by johnmartus(m): 5:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Afonja a great warrior bravery and very courageous man...he dead about 200years ago but the name still ring a bell on the people hear. Who is your father? I know you will failed the question that's why I would like to help you answer the question. He is a bloody coward.
ZombieHUNT:

SMH for Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by hisexcellency34: 5:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Its bad to say such about your late dad

ZombieHUNT:

SMH for Afonja

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by ZombieHUNT: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Afonja a great warrior bravery and courageous man...he dead about 200years ago but the name still ring a bell on the people hear. Who is your father? I know you will failed the question that's why I would like to help you answer the question. He is a bloody coward.

You dont even have a father...

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by johnmartus(m): 6:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Yes I don't have father, I fell from heaven. Very easy to identify brainless people.
ZombieHUNT:

You dont even have a father...
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by ZombieHUNT: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2020
johnmartus:
Yes I don't have father, I fell from heaven. Very easy to identify brainless people.
A one night stand with a certain mad man brought you here..ask your mom ... Why do you think you keep chanting sai barber in the regime of President Abba kyari....
Just like the dead meat seller

SMH for zombies grin grin

Chanting sai barber
Chanting Amotekun come save us from sai barber... All At the same time... Confused lots

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Afonjas and sexual crime are like 5 and 6... they have zero control when it comes to women. Will fucck anything even a grandmother

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Okoroawusa: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2020
What is wrong with you guys!!!

Must every thread on this politics section degenerate to tribal abuse?

What is going on here?
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

A one night stand with a certain mad man brought you here..ask your mom ... Why do you think you think you keep chanting sai barber in the regime of President Abba kyari....
Just like the dead meat seller

SMH for zombies grin grin

Chanting sai barber
Chanting Amotekun come save us from sai barber... At the same time... Confused lots

Chai, abeg e don do. No kill am grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by ZombieHUNT: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
What is wrong with you guys!!!
Must every thread on this politics section degenerate to tribal abuse?
What is going on here?

Well ... Your countrymen will rather die than come back to Nigeria.. speaks alot

Is Nigeria today Under Mr lifeless not worse than hell?
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Okoroawusa: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Well ... Your countrymen will rather die than come back to Nigeria.. speaks alot

Onye nka osi na wu gini?
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by ZombieHUNT: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Onye nka osi na wu gini?
blah blah blah
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by 7lives: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2020
astrodome:

Only an animal will do that, provided he truely did it..
If truely he raped a minor, he truely deserved what happened to him.
Before anyone will insult me, he is a Yoruba like me, we don't condone such nonsense around here.
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by 7lives: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

People like you don't understand how an average Yoruba mind works.
He is ashamed of his despicable act, which family member will welcome him back with such shameful deed?.
Awon owun kan ti eyan l'oju, ju ole lo.
Some crimes are disgraceful than thieving.
He messed up big time, he did the most courageous thing.
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Something does not add.
He is in an immigration detention centre , when he is then accused of raping minor, yet authorities do not release him to the police and public prosecution.

A case that may delay his deportation and if he is innocent may eventually work in his favour.
Why commit suicide?

Whilst it may be true as reported, it is also possible that foul play was involved, I hope his friends and family request full investigation with autopsy.
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by StreetFight: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
His corpse should be locked up in prison. We have too many pedophiles already, the dead idiot should not add to the number
Re: Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America by duncun: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Thanks Buhari, ECOWAS, Others / Edo Gov Poll: Court Disqualifies Ize-iyamu’s Running Mate / Newsover 20 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Anambra – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.