Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Can I Get Back My GST Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Back My GST Result? (344 Views)

Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces / (GST 121) Book Review On The Adventurers By Henry Ayodeji / Is GST Your Problem? Kindly Check The Solved GST Past Questions $ Answers Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Back My GST Result? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Guys pls I need ur advice. I wrote a GST course in my yr one
nd the result was withheld, so I applied to the gst unit 4
the result to be released. After much pressure they
finally released the result nd the then exams officer
showed me the hardcopy. The problem now is since my yr
one the then exams officer failed to update the result
among my passed courses nd the subsequent ones toed
de same line. Now because of that result I'm having issues
with my clearance. I shud have been mobilized this
match but because of that result it won't happen. Now the
issue is that the current exams officer told me he can't
find the result's hardcopy 4 update. He even told me
to come nd look 4 it myself which I did yesterday but couldn't find it. He then advised me to apply to gst unit 4 them to
send him the result.
My question is, if I go back to gst unit will they consider
my request? Pls I need ur advice. Supermodes pls help me push this to fp. Uniuyo graduates in the house pls advice a brother.
Thanks all.
Re: How Can I Get Back My GST Result? by sageb: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bro i understand your predicament. I will advice you meet Dr. Nsikanabasi in deparment of communication Art. During my time, he was the co-ordinator of directorate of general studies. Explain your situation to him, he could be of help to you.
Re: How Can I Get Back My GST Result? by montumonami(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Do as the person above as said. My sister had similar problem but hers was later updated.
Re: How Can I Get Back My GST Result? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2020
sageb:
Bro i understand your predicament. I will advice you meet Dr. Nsikanabasi in deparment of communication Art. During my time, he was the co-ordinator of directorate of general studies. Explain your situation to him, he could be of help to you.

Thanks bro. I'll do as u say
Re: How Can I Get Back My GST Result? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2020
montumonami:
Do as the person above as said. My sister had similar problem but hers was later updated.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Scholarships For International Students / Award Degree Vs Acquired Degree / Unn Released Her 2019/2020 2nd Supplementary Admission List After Jamb 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.