Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer (1096 Views)

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sagamu in Ogun State is presently on fire as we speak as a young footballer identified as Tiamiyu Kazeem alias #Kaka, was allegedly chased by some SARS operatives.
.it was gathered that kaka was on his way to Sagamu from #Abeokuta after his Training when he ran into SARS operative who labelled him as a Yahoo boy and started chasing him
Eye witness claimed that the officers shot at the Car Tyre which made the car somersault , On seeing what happened, the officials ran away, leaving the footballer #kaka to his fate.
the footballer was later rushed to Fakoya Hospital, Sagamu, where he was pronounced dead. Resident have took to the street to protest the murder of the Youngster who once played for Remo Stars Football club of Sagamu .\

#ENDSARS

Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by majamajic(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Too bad

God help us
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by kestolove95(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
The only way Nigerians will forgive shekau nd his boys is to help Nigerians kill the SARS nd APC members in Nigeria

Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
TrollKiller:
I'm sure the SARS operatives were ipob
They are wicked beings

OGA calm down dont bring tribalism abeg grin grin
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by Theory2022: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
kestolove95:
The only way Nigerians will forgive shekau nd his boys is to help Nigerians kill the SARS nd APC members in Nigeria
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by daddytime(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
What an avoidable death.

He should have obeyed the Police's stop order no matter what we think about them.

Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by iTearHerToto: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
All these Afonja SARS ehn grin

Pukes angry
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by Meeloreh(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hey God, this SARS is turning native bokoharam
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by realstars: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is killer sars, and their end will come soon.
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
This is just one of those avoidable death, such an unfortunate daily occurrences yet no official statement from leaders.

A harsh and stiffer enforcement of presidential directives is enough to send shiver down the spine of those legal armed robbers in uniform, unfortunately the president is a retarded slowpoke who is oblivious of anything happening in the country
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by tyson99(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
That nonsense has been happening in sagamu from time and I guess this will put an end to it
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by AgentNairaland(f): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
AFONJA LAND TOO BLOODY, THREE DAYS AGO WAS ABEOKUTA AND NOW IT'S SAGAMU
Re: Chaos In Sagamu As "SARS Offical Kills A Footballer by Prince081: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
The earlier you start making moves to leave this shithole, the better for you. It can only get worse. I can't agree less with Botha. He said that the black man doesn't have the capability to govern themselves. I spit on the grave of Lord Lugard for this contraption.

S / I Was Duped This Morning But God Save Me / The Most Sensible Beggar In The World