Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office (54295 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Azmanaty: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Beautiful

This is the best news of the week for me
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by bigiyaro(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
why won't you slump? you have high BP, instead of taking care of your health, you are busy chasing and shooting innocent people upandan.

6 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by realstars: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
The end of hustling for the bad guy,
now who will expect me to wish him RIP?

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by iWasNotHere(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Karma is faster than a bullet these days. One man down

4 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by aAK1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Peoples reaction here is enough warning not to work in this type of organization

19 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Trimque2k1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/fsars-senior-officer-slumps-dies-inside-office/
Today I saw some youth protesting against incessant arrest and harassment by the SARS squad of NPF and you should come and see how Edo youth almost killed them with sticks and stones and they where shamefully running for their lives.This people has made some of us to loss our sense of sympathy because of their unlawful approach to their job...

11 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by BRASH: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
I bet he never saw this coming and he must have unleashed terror on innocent youths few days back. Unfortunately, i,am short of rip.

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by broadman20: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
How I wish they will understand that the police is a community service, you go back to your people and your God after your police work.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by AgentNairaland(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
May Our Soul RIP
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by knowhowk: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Cardiac arrest as a result of Hypertension Probably .Always check your BP .Please everyone note .After stress or hardwork,Do not pour water on your head while bathing immediately,wash from your shoulder down first before you wash your head .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Jamiu1805(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Akutuku e lona orun
My guy u dey parah oo��

3 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
I don't like to speak bad of the dead but this one has met his deserved end. These SARS fellows have become terrorists to common people and he deserves eternal fire and torment. Next

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nickshrapnel: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Elsewhere, a police chief dies, whole town is thrown into mourning. In Nigeria, it calls for a celebration, I don't blame the citizens, they've had it bad at the hands of those who sworn to protect them
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by poweredcom(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
All Dem evil doings have affected him
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Comedian2019: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
I pity his family.
But if he is one of those people that frame up inmocent people, then I don't pity any Id!ot.

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by priscaoge(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
I always have mixed feelings when I see news like this undecided The way these guys kill and frame innocent people up is really heartbreaking.

And when they die like foul, I find it difficult to sympathize with his family or show any empathy undecided undecided

Anyway RIP shaaa undecided
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by ThiagoKid(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
millionboi2:
Bet9ja don kill many ppl unknowinly
How is it related to the topic? receive sense!!

4 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Godsonkemz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
Result of ill-gotten wealth.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by frozen70(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
This PM news and the SUN newspaper, they ate always carrying negative news like

Untimely death
Domestic violence news
Family tussle news
Rituals news
Rape news

You hardly read anything useful from them not to talk of international news
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Papalapapa: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sad day
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by jacoik(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lolxxxxx hahahaha but on a more serious seriously note, why I never see any rip here abi no be person die? Naija wickedness oooo
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by skyyboiidanny(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kendumazy:
Rest in peace to him. I know some people will be happy about this news but they should understand that he's human and has got a family, children and dependants too. May God strengthen his family at this time.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
tongue
Kendumazy:
Rest in peace to him. I know some people will be happy about this news but they should understand that he's human and has got a family, children and dependants too. May God strengthen his family at this time.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Benprass(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
RlP they should always try and check their health.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by AngryIgboMan: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Useless Man. Look at him looking like a diseased foool!

Iddiot. Mere looking at this man, you will see extortion written over him. More deaths to them Jare. Ndi Ala!

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Adewale1603(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction This is the third of Sir Issac Newton's laws of physics, Here's how it works. If you push on anything, it pushes back on you. That's why if you lean against the wall, you don't just fall through it. The wall pushes back on you as hard as you push on it, and you and the wall stay in place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
TrollKiller:
What goes around comes around
Karma has dropped a heavy beat to this man's party

Not a drop of sympathy for the bastàrd
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by UtaliEgo1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
RIP to the dead

Please I am a pharmacist looking for a good paying NGO job. Help a brother 08149535495
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
The Streets Right Now Be Like..
Party after party
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
High Blood Pressure or Blood Sugar a major suspected
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by OlujobaSamuel: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
A police officer or one perceived wicked fellow in a community go die and people go dey talk sey na nice dis and dat, abeg who be those wey com dey so all the evil for earth?
Rest well if the work of your hand deserve am o
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by israelmao(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
It is terrible the way some people gloat over his death.

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by nnamdionyeka5: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
We had families too
Kendumazy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.