Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office (54282 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Boy dies inside well after complaining about evil spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ijeamaka1: 2:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Rest in pieces mudafucker
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2020
God of Elijah sent down fire.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Starhearts: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2020
D man sef no strong

Just ordinary spiritual SLAP

He fall like pack of cigarettes

Pls don sleep in heaven/hell fire
.pls sleep with osama bin laden nd abacha, if both of dem re still alive in heaven or hell fire

Omo ale jatijati
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2020
healthserve:
Swear don dey catch dem. Days ago their oepratives went to raid a colonel's hotel chop free serious beating

Oya answer this question, what is FSARS?
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Ah ah no RIP nawa o Nigerians can be cruel. Sha if you were good RIP if you were part of the useless men that harass innocents karma has done what he knows best.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2020
NaijaMutant:
When you become an enemy of the people.

Then, your death will become a thing of celebration undecided
who cares if you celebrate? you are not important to him. his close family members will mourn him you are not needed. you too will die one day so who gives a fvck?
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2020
aAK1:
Peoples reaction here is enough warning not to work in this type of organization
if given the opportunity, I will work there anytime any day. person must die, something must kill a man. As long as I am making my money legitimately, I nor kill person, who cares? some of those celebrating his death don't have a penny to their names. he has lived his life happily and he has died, those poor Wretched ones we still die one day undecided
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Elsewhere, a police chief dies, whole town is thrown into mourning. In Nigeria, it calls for a celebration, I don't blame the citizens, they've had it bad at the hands of those who sworn to protect them
the same citizens who are fraudsters, kidnappers, Robbers, rapist, Petty thieves e t c? yes they need to suffer in the hands of the police, the police are simply carrying out their job
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Imarnuel08:

Not a drop of sympathy for the bastàrd
you are already crying more than the bereaved, who asked you for sympathy before? did the family or the man come to meet you to sympathize with them? Park well
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

fùck his family and fùck his kids.

where were they when he was taking food from the mouth of other people's kids (by killing their breadwinners) and rendering their families hopeless? where were they
that's how you talk anyhow, your wickedness will kill you. have you seen his face anywhere that he killed anybody before? Has he killed anybody in your family before? do you know him? if there's any policeman in your family, May he die a terrible death and his body be thrown to the dogs to eat. if any policeman has helped you in any way before may you die because of that help you received from them. if any of your family member have received any help from a policeman before, may that your family member die a terrible death for receiving help from a policeman in Jesus name amen
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Raalsalghul:
I'm finding it difficult to say R.I.P especially when I think of some of the horrific deeds he must have done while alive. sad
miss innocent, you that has not done anything while you are alive as if you are an angel. did he kill your brother? did he kill your sister? Did he kill anybody in your family? have you seen his face anywhere that he killed somebody before? very stupid comment
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2020
einsteine:

Who cares?

He's a member of the worst unit of the worst police force in the world. No tears will be shed over here.
who send you to shed tears before?
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by aAK1(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
if given the opportunity, I will work there anytime any day. person must die, something must kill a man. As long as I am making my money legitimately, I nor kill person, who cares? some of those celebrating his death don't have a penny to their names. he has lived his life happily and he has died, those poor Wretched ones we still die one day undecided
you know not every thing is about money. I wouldn’t want people rejoicing over my death.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2020
See all of them typing nonsense on nairaland. if they bring out form now for recruitment into police force you will see them in their thousands running to apply, now they come to badmouth the force here. hypocrite everywhere, some of them here were raised by policemen, their parents are in the force yet they come here to say nonsense. if any of you here was raised or has been supported in anyway by a policeman yet you have the guts to come here and type nonsense, may you die a terrible death where your body will not even be found can I hear a big amen?
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2020
aAK1:
you know not every thing is about money. I wouldn’t want people rejoicing over my death.
my family will Mourn Me, I don't need some persons who I don't even know coming to mourn me. I send them message? all these ones typing nonsense now, if there's any chance to get into sars, they will even pay money to bribe people just to enter. I am not in support of policemen that kill people unjustly, but how many policemen really kill people unjustly? compared to the number of policemen we have in Nigeria? there is no organisation without few bad eggs it is everywhere even the Nigeria army do same. all organisation always have their faults but for you to be rejoicing over the death of another person who you have no proof has done anything wrong, now that is stupidity. if I get the opportunity I will enter SARS anytime any day. perhaps everybody will die one day, who wants to rejoice should rejoice. even you that felt you did good when you die they are some people that will still rejoice over your death. so allow me enjoy my life and live it the way I want to, I am not living to please anybody
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nickshrapnel: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
the same citizens who are fraudsters, kidnappers, Robbers, rapist, Petty thieves e t c? yes they need to suffer in the hands of the police, the police are simply carrying out their job
Well, not all citizens are fraudsters, kidnappers, robbers, rapist, petty thieves etc. And no, we do not need to suffer for the crime of others

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Well, not all citizens are fraudsters, kidnappers, robbers, rapist, petty thieves etc. And no, we do not need to suffer for the crime of others
and not all policemen are killers. do you know how many policemen we have? how many have killed civilians? yet Nigerians rejoice over the death of all our policemen. if civilians can see all policemen as Killers, then policemen will see or civilians as criminals. let the circle continue
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nickshrapnel: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
and not all policemen are killers. do you know how many policemen we have? how many have killed civilians? yet Nigerians rejoice over the death of all our policemen. if civilians can see all policemen as Killers, then policemen will see or civilians as criminals. let the circle continue
I never said all policemen are killers, I made that comment to show how bad the relationship between Nigerian citizen and Police are, which is not suppose to be

1 Like

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I never said all policemen are killers, I made that comment to show how bad the relationship between Nigerian citizen and Police are, which is not suppose to be
sorry, guess I misread your comment. the bad relationship between the force and the Citizens I believe is the fault of the Citizens. they fail to understand that nobody is a saint in Nigeria. The force did not give birth to anybody, it is the same citizens that were recruited into the force, so the force is just exposing who Nigerians really are. we had the good and the bad, then for the Citizens to turn around and act like all citizens are innocent while all policemen are demons, that's where the real problem is and that's why the relationship will never be smooth. we will always have issues such as this
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
that's how you talk anyhow, your wickedness will kill you. have you seen his face anywhere that he killed anybody before? Has he killed anybody in your family before? do you know him? if there's any policeman in your family, May he die a terrible death and his body be thrown to the dogs to eat. if any policeman has helped you in any way before may you die because of that help you received from them. if any of your family member have received any help from a policeman before, may that your family member die a terrible death for receiving help from a policeman in Jesus name amen

i don't have to curse you but know this, that particular curse you uttered up there goes back to your head, and also onto the heads of every member of your household. you cannot, will not escape it

2 Likes

Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Immanuelsnr: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Good for him
Rest in wherever you find yourself
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Ryan03(f): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

i don't have to curse you but know this, that particular curse you uttered up there goes back to your head, and also onto the heads of every member of your household. you cannot, will not escape it
you see your life? You receive help from the same people you curse and wish death on everyday. Your family members also benefit from these set of people yet you wish them death, that death will be on yiu and every member of your family that has receives help and favour from policemen. Anofia
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by davidafia9(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2020
They should look inward, I smell rat or some fowl play among themselves which could arise from loot sharing
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Jeamillz2020(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Woah this a good news for me oo wish you peoples many more
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
TrollKiller:
What goes around comes around
Karma has done what it does best
grin
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by oyolima(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
What goes around comes around, Innocent souls @ work.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ryan03:
you are already crying more than the bereaved, who asked you for sympathy before? did the family or the man come to meet you to sympathize with them? Park well

Are you one of them? Don't be stúpid. Who mentioned this one here. No, you PARK WELL
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
TrollKiller:
What goes around comes around
Karma has done what it does best
hmmmm, you should know that death is inevitable.
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Butoneday2(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Juju pass juju
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
This one cup don full
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by Bbmshepu: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Cool
Re: FSARS: Christopher Akpan Slumps, Dies Inside Office by 2day6(m): 12:54am On Feb 24, 2020
one by one they don dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.