Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Mourinho Aftet Tottenham 2-1 Defeat Against Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Mourinho Aftet Tottenham 2-1 Defeat Against Chelsea (363 Views)

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / Mourinho Breaks Silence On Real Madrid’s 4-1 Defeat To Ajax, Speaks On Replacing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Mourinho Aftet Tottenham 2-1 Defeat Against Chelsea by bacie(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Spurs boss Jose Mourinho speaking to MOTD: "I think you are going to be very bored with me, because I think I'm going to be very repetitive. I'm going to say exactly the same words I told against Leipzig.

"I'm very proud of the players, they gave absolutely everything. We don't have a striker. Our attacking players are not strikers and are in huge levels of fatigue, so very, very difficult for us. No tactical problems, [we were] completely in control of the space, punished by a couple of individual mistakes.

"In the last part of the game when Chelsea was scared of the 2-1 we didn't have that presence, that power, we didn't have that to do more than what we did.

"To create chances you need a target man or fast people that can interchange positions, you need a different dynamic to the team. We don't have a striker and we have tired players, it's as simple as that. We did very, very well. If we score before our opponent, I think we have a chance because we are well organised. But when they score before us and drop back it's very, very difficult for us.

"A defeat is a defeat, but the good thing is, in the last seconds the players were still fighting for a result and that for me is a very important thing."

On Lo Celso's challenge: "I didn't watch it. I didn't watch on TV and in the game. I don't know."

On returning to Stamford Bridge: "I didn't feel anything, honest. I was focused on the game, I didn't feel anything. No problem."

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Beats Deotay Wilder. Here Is What The New World WBC Champion Says: / Tyson Fury Beats Deontay Wilder With Incredible Performance in thier rematch / Pep Guardiola Lost 7 League Games For The First Term In His Coaching Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.