Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy (65753 Views)

Kazeem Tiyamiyu 'Kaka' Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver, Not SARS - Police / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Vikynas: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
kingxsamz:
Thought it was this Kaka sef...
I for say whether SARS don dey operate abroad...
it's not funny
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by madridguy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
The nonsense you're seeing is always from officers from the south. An average northerner are okay with their salary. But Yoruba, Igbos, and Binis in the Sars are the ones doing this nonsense you're seeing. Anytime you see all those illegal check point, check very well and see if you will see hausa officers among them, same as SARS officers. The southerner like money pass anything.

ibietela2:

I have always wanted to ask why there's no SARS in the North

4 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by fapcrook(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
something must kill a man
shut your fucking gup

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by MotiveU(f): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
You really needed Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Lzl8-PAZQ

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by favour32(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Na SARS nai be the evidence to show
say Nigeria nor be one country.
U don hear SARS for North of Nigeria?
U wan tell me say North pure die?
Na only Southern Nigeria nai SARS dey.
Make we dey look how Nigeria go progress with this divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by EdiskyHarry: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
and when a SARS officer dies or any police officer, u expect me to say rip. may God punish all the police officers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by juwoonn(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mateen1000:
Kaka? grin grin grin
I’m laughing hard here cos of this headline
How old are you?
If na your brother fall victim of SARS would you still be laughing hard?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Amadioha02: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
may Amadioha punish you!

1 Like

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by slimfit1(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you do not talk you will die if you talk you die you might as well talk. May his soul RIP. Question didn't he get the memo about platting hair and police. The more people keep quiet the more they suffer.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Aymakavelli2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
oderinde151:
Sars, I would like to take front row during their judgment in the end time shocked shocked

Was a witness today at Owode-Egba, imagine the SARS left the dead body, it was deposited by Another group of policemen on patrol at Sagamu Abeokuta expressway and the SARS men drove the LEXUS SUV the guy drove to Owode-Egba Police Station....the bone of contention was...if not for a different mission why was the car drove to another town entirely? Why was the body left on the road?
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
SARS is now a registered terrorist group/organization in nigeria the zoo.

Nigeria killing it's own citizens unjustly.

I have a dream: in nearest future Indigenous People Of the Land will rise up against all the nigeria terrorist security centers in our land and chase them all out of our Land.

Innocent unarmed citizens VS nigeria government terrorist security groups.

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by lastchild: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
dollytino4real:
is this the campaign to stop the useless Sars you suppose to say? You are more useless than Sars

Killing of Sars will start in aba, I gotta follow waste them
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by canDy4eva(f): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
dollytino4real:

And you never die?

Be careful!
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
willyjacs:
northern boys nor de fear... SARS do mistake kill any of their own,then wahala go burst.

SARS kill one okada man here...in one week,4 SARS officers Don die.... a kind of death where they are being trapped and killed codedly without trace.
SARS had to appeal for peace via the traditional chief here.

All those nigeria government terrorist security centers in BiafraLand, their days of terrorism are numbered.

Only IPOB security services can protect those of us in BiafraLand in heavy rain that's coming.

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by UNPERTURBED: 12:33am On Feb 23, 2020
SARS Again
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by longyemi(m): 1:23am On Feb 23, 2020
It's a shame that the masses can't stand for this maltreatment from this blood sucking agents all in the guise of fighting internet fraud and more shame to find that that Tweet is all Remostars or Moon is gonna do!!!

Shame on Humanity!!!
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by putin2: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2020
Any one that's part of this govt will not escape judgement of what they have done to Nigeria.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by 3Ceagle(m): 1:48am On Feb 23, 2020
willyjacs:
northern boys nor de fear... SARS do mistake kill any of their own,then wahala go burst.

SARS kill one okada man here...in one week,4 SARS officers Don die.... a kind of death where they are being trapped and killed codedly without trace.
SARS had to appeal for peace via the traditional chief here.

I think the situation you pointed out can only happen in the north. Police killing of innocent citizens in the south is becoming alarming. This how some military guys killed a 3SC player some years back in rivers. The unfortunate thing about this is that no one will be brought to book. I wish the perpetrators can be identified immediately and timely jungle justice meted out to them.
These fools seem to have forgotten how they used hide their uniforms some years back for fear of dare devil armed robbers. With the way things are going the days of rage against police is coming.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by SavageMaster: 2:35am On Feb 23, 2020
dollytino4real:

Is that all you have to say to this?
You're simply HEARTLESS and WICKED.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Prophet777: 2:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Buhari, SP (Lawal), speaker HOR's children is the next to be killed by the blood sucking demons in Nigeria known as SARS.

The willful refusals of the govt to address to quantum of atrocities being committed by this legalised assasins will one day consume you all...
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:21am On Feb 23, 2020
After living in a sane environment for sometimes now, am afraid to return or spend a day in Nigeria, I have seen the reasons elder bro's spend 11yrs without thinking home despite he has built houses and cool machines in his house, Nigeri
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:22am On Feb 23, 2020
After living in a sane environment for sometimes now, am afraid to return or spend a day in Nigeria, I have seen the reasons elder bro's spend 11yrs without thinking home despite he has built houses and cool machines in his house, Nigeria is a failed state
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Starhearts: 5:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Chaii RIP.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Starhearts: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2020
dollytino4real:

U have murdered peace?
Marks my word u will be gun by armed robbers?
Diz curse will be following u about?
Tell all ur pple to watch out?
I swear , u will gun by armed robbers soon
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
SARS has killed more people than HIV/AIDS in Nigeria....
Thank God you didn't mentioned corona virus.

I would have asked if you survived it.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2020
yesloaded:

RIP to the dead

Its so unfortunate

Is it a crime for young men to own car in this country?

NPF needs to stop recruitment of illiterates into the force and do proper mental test before they employ and ensure mental health test for their workforce at least once every month.

Killing Nigerian youths like ant called for concern

Literates can be fools
Literates can be wicked

Your political leaders are all literates, but can you see what they are doing to us. It doesn't matter if the Nigerian police recruit illiterates or literates, it matters the training they receive from the Nigerian police Force.

It is only education that made them illiterates not wickedness.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Mateen1000:
Kaka? grin grin grin
I’m laughing hard here cos of this headline

Please, what happened to his teammate SANNI ABUBAKAR, why is he not the eye's witness.

Because I don't really get it.
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Sojicool(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Hence fort any SAR that that know how to kill should be sent to sabisa forest
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by ibietela2(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2020
madridguy:
The nonsense you're seeing is always from officers from the south. An average northerner are okay with their salary. But Yoruba, Igbos, and Binis in the Sars are the ones doing this nonsense you're seeing. Anytime you see all those illegal check point, check very well and see if you will see hausa officers among them, same as SARS officers. The southerner like money pass anything.

Na wa oooo
Re: SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy by Angrymode: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2020
If that dude was my brother, I would have fvcking turned a terrorist. Every officer in that state and their families would fvcking die.

Chai!!! Sunday morning and I'm already fvcking angry like this. Fvck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.