Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? (60668 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Spends Between N100,000 & N1M Daily On A Patient – Akin Abayomi / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Slimsly100(f): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jesus!!!
Good bumps don full my body oooooo

proclinician:
In one of my shifts as a resident a woman once gave birth through CS and after discharge and she was supposed to be healing, her abdominal cavity was swelling up and painful and the area in the abdomen that was stitched was bleeding and pus was coming out. She was rushed in when her hubby felt something was not right and a CT scan was ordered. There in the abdominal cavity were some unusual foreign bodies which in a normal human viscera shouldn't be there. She was put into the theatre for an operation and immediately she was opened up there in the abdominal cavity were two gauze sponges used to soak up the bleeding but retained after the CS with massive antibody-antigen reaction taking place there. It was horrible but thank God she lived she was lucky enough sepsis did not occur
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by proclinician: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Slimsly100:
Jesus!!!
Good bumps don full my body oooooo

Haha

Here, take this. You go de alright.

Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by ewawumi(f): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
crafteck:
Do i need a surgery, im on cast, how long do i have to immobilise the leg.
6-8 weeks
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Dozie32(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
freemi:
best answer to a fool. Do u even know who ur father is? I doubt

You should go ask your promiscuous mother that..
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by machiavelli95: 1:42am On Feb 25, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

How do they "forget" these things inside a person? It seems it's deliberate so that they will have a repeat patient to take it out. Perhaps money is the motivation.
Its not deliberate. Doctors are really overstretched and overstressed. Sometimes they go 48hours without decent sleep and some surgical procedures may require you being on our feet for 10 hours straight with very minimal body movement. Imagine the kind of fatigue that will build up in their arms, body and their mind.
I know of an opthalmologist that did a procedure for over 14 hours straight on her feet. Under such conditions, a lot of mistakes are possible. That is why we have a problem of understaffed hospitals in Nigeria
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by machiavelli95: 1:44am On Feb 25, 2020
illicit:
some people have live bird inside them

Are you for real or you are joking?
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by crafteck(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2020
ewawumi:
6-8 weeks

Tears..
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by illicit(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
machiavelli95:

Are you for real or you are joking?
I am not
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by may320: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
AuroraB:
Did I ask you undecided
If I did, is this the answer to my question undecided
A lawsuit would be in order, I'd say angry
You lack manners. Very evident in you reasoning ability with low IQ.
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by AuroraB(f): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2020
may320:

You lack manners. Very evident in you reasoning ability with low IQ.
A tout calls someone he intruded on; manner less. Wonders cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by stunning4real: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
freemi:
best answer to a fool. Do u even know who ur father is? I doubt
exactly I ignore the fool

1 Like

Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
ihimiray:
pls which hospital

Isolo general hospital
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
helpee:
Thank God nothing went wrong. It is way more complex than that. That you didn't have complications had nothing to do with general hospital. Complications happen everywhere and even with several surgeons things can happen

You are right
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by may320: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
AuroraB:
A tout calls someone he intruded on; manner less. Wonders cheesy cheesy
Takes one to know one.
I commented on your post cos your level of stupidity and lack of value for life amazed me. They were talking life you were busy talking money.
A big shame on you!
Now go back home and tell moma how you disgraced yourself publicly and made a ridicule of the money spent to train you in school. That's if your love for money didn't make you a victim of yahoo plus before you reach home.
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by AuroraB(f): 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
may320:

Takes one to know one.
I commented on your post cos your level of stupidity and lack of value for life amazed me. They were talking life you were busy talking money.
A big shame on you!
Now go back home and tell moma how you disgraced yourself publicly and made a ridicule of the money spent to train you in school. That's if your love for money didn't make you a victim of yahoo plus before you reach home.
Another idiot. The person I asked a question replied and picked no offense, only for you airhead to crawl out of the gutters to foam at both ends of your miserable mouth shocked
Ihukwa ekuke ooo cheesy
Go and die in the gutters. Gutter rat sad
Mention me to spew trash if you ain't a bastard smiley
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by may320: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=AuroraB post=87088661][/quote]
Pointless replying a f.o.o.l.
Instead of you to take to correction, you're busy displaying your waywardness and lack of home training publicly.
Continue to wallow in your stupidity.
You'll soon find yourself where you belong with your fellow psycos.
I hope you get well soon anyway. Bye.
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
Owo-eyo cowry shocked during a distal duodenal resection

but could this item found in the patient's tommy not pass through the anus with the excreta?
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Siryalex: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please does anyone have any idea of anybody in need of a kidney donor? Please write to me
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by KokoFemme: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
KokoFemme:
I am not a surgeon but I have a friend who is, he was operating on a patient to remove his kidney then he found a laser fiber, a bad surgeon had left it inside during the patient previous surgery.
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by IghravweIG(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I found used condom in a lady's womb years ago when I operated on her
Boss I shot you a mail.

Please I would like to ask you some questions.
Re: As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? by Obierika(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
chatinent:
No one can be trusted on this; some deliberately leave it there...you know, for a return visit.

That is pure wickedness

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.