Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Core I3 Power On But No Display - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Core I3 Power On But No Display (845 Views)

My Accer Laptop Trip Off While Browsing And Won't Power On / Can Laptops With Built-in Battery Power On Even When The Battery Is Damaged / Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Core I3 Power On But No Display by devbits: 2:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Core I3 Power On But No Display by Ope122(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Probably caused by malfunctioning graphics card.get a new graphics card for your system.

1 Like

Re: Core I3 Power On But No Display by polimaf(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Since you've done everything including changing the ram. Just replace the motherboard completely. Bring it to alaba, you'll get the motherboard
Re: Core I3 Power On But No Display by udemzyudex(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Ope122:
Probably caused by malfunctioning graphics card.get a new graphics card for your system.

Lol..get a new graphic card?

This is not a work station or a desktop naa.
Re: Core I3 Power On But No Display by udemzyudex(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2020
devbits:
Hello fellow nairalanders, I v gt a dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop which was working fine , but having a keyboard issue, so i decided to get the system another keyboard, but on fixing the keyboard everything went fine until suddenly the system went off, i try to start it up, it started but NO DISPLAY and no warning beep, one engineer told me its BIOS chip is corrupt that they need to reprogram it or find a replacement(of which we couldn't find similar board, let alone reprogramming), another told me I need to replace the board entirely... Note up till now, the system still power on, but no display, i cant pull out cd rom with its button, even if i press caps lock it doesnt show light, just the power led is on and the fan start working.

PS: We have changed the screen and and even use external monitor but nothing works before concluding to BIOS Chip. And this isnt a VGA issue at all
Please if you have solved this kind of problem before and you are around osogbo or Ede let me know.
I couldnt get a phone to snap the system, but below is how it looks like

Image Credit: www . jiji . ng

Well since there is no beep sound to confirm if there is any serious issue,then rewriting the BIOS as the engr claim is the best thing to do.

I'd been there is a DC power supply,you can easily tell where problem is from if you know how to read it to confirm if it's BIOS issue.

You don't have to change the motherboard, WhatsApp me on 08064724259,I'll introduce you to a guy in Osun state.
Re: Core I3 Power On But No Display by Esji80(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Remove d RAM
CLEAN it and put it back or Change the Ram

if u have two RAM sticks; try them one by one or get another RAm

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Acer Intel Core2 Duo Forsale 35k / Uk Used Macbook Pro And Air Series (2020 To 2013) / Please Read These !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.