Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lay Down Guides As A Fresher In Banking - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lay Down Guides As A Fresher In Banking (922 Views)

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / . / If U Re Ask 'why Did U Choose A Career In Banking' ,wht Re U Expected To Answ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lay Down Guides As A Fresher In Banking by mamto: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2007
my everly grandiloquent and honest nairalanders!please i want u to give me some lay down guides as a fresher in a banking industry. I am just a new intake in oceanic Bank.please help
Re: Lay Down Guides As A Fresher In Banking by kuwena(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
Well, lemme see, rules for a fresher in the banking industry:
1. Be VERY humble. There's this thing about banking; the workers in a typical branch work so close to each other that it's like the pricks of a porcupinal association keep one every trying to hide himself from unduly standing out. And the chains of authority demand strict obedience and necessitate authorization. There are so many checks on you. You cannot afford to be aloof or be a loner - you must blend in; and that takes humility.
2. Observe more than you speak. There's this thing about not making a noise that just keeps the tight environment going, at nobody's expense.
3. Show that you are HARDWORKING. This is important. Nobody wants a liability. They did not employ you to come and pose for them. You have to go the extra mile to bring results. You have to show that you are very hardworking.
4. Pray. Please pray.
Re: Lay Down Guides As A Fresher In Banking by mamto: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2007
kuwena thanks 4 ur kind advice. I WOULD HOOK ON TO UR ADVICE.
THANKS 4 D BROTHERLY ADVICED
Re: Lay Down Guides As A Fresher In Banking by ifyeve1(f): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
to add to, u must be respectful, and take directives from ur superior no matter the age

-also you must be able to work in a presurised enviroment , and be ready to tolorate people of different calibres.

-avoid greed and be contented.
- avoid the habit of saying no to respoonsibilities, just try and put in ur best.

-be ready to listen to peole. and recieve people with smiles.
may god help u.

(1) (Reply)

Re:nigerian Brewries / Computer Operator @ Ojuelegba Surulere / Kpmg Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.