Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Spring Bank After Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank After Medicals (918 Views)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank After Medicals by mokpas: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2007
Does anybody in the house have an idea if spring bank will still call those that pass the medical examination and when they are likely to call for traning.I feel by now they suppose to be set to employ more workers since they have resolved the problems.I am really tired of searching for a job.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by ogoogirl(f): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2007
pls how did u manage to know the result of the medicals and i think the best thing is for us to continue our prayers so that we will soon be called upon for this job.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by moons(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2007
ogoogirl,i was reliably informed that all of you made the medical exam,the delay is becos they want to add some corpers serving with the bank who will be passing out next month the training,so expect a text from the bank between the end of this month and first week of next month.good luck
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by mokpas: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2007
moon where did u get the information from. Are u sure they will call us before the end of this month or next month ?
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by mokpas: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
moon where did u get the information from. Are u sure they will call us before the end of this month or next month ?
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by segxy4ever(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
fellow landers what that dude said is a confirm info for you all so let's keep our fingers crossed,it's well
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by doski(f): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
hey dont be a pessimist, let hope and
pray that they call us soonest.

All the best to u all.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by moons(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2007
morkaps,what do i stand to get from giving you guys unconfirmed info?.my source is a senior management staff in the human capital management department of spring bank,i repeat spring bank will call you guys to report at apapa office end of this month or first week of august,the exact date is not know now until nysc say exactly when batch b will be passing out,the bank will retain some corpers so these corpers can join the training,and so that some of you will be posted after the training to take over from some duties that were handled by some corpers who will be leaving.just wait between now and first week of august,if you dont hear from the bank then you can accuse me of not giving the right info.i wish all of you good luck.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by ogoogirl(f): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2007
thanks so much for the information .i think the best thing to do is to continue to pray to God almighty for him to give us the strenght to wait.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by segxy4ever(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2007
AMen sad
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by mokpas: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2007
Moon sorry for doubting you.You know many people ve said something like this on this forum before but it did not come to pass, well lets keep praying, i know God will do it.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by portune: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2007
pls do not be saddened 4 we shall all make it 4 d training in no distant time. trust me on this.Latest 2nd week of nxt month. PRIVILEDGED INFORMATION.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by Lagoseko(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2007
Portune and Mokpas we thank you for all the infomation.We believe in our God so both of you are Moses of our time who brings info from God for us.I thank you all.Keep the flag flying.
Re: Spring Bank After Medicals by mokpas: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
Lets keep praying, one day this spring bank wahala will be over.I feel is going to be over very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Afrijet Airlines / Icanbe Invitation / Job Opportuny Here,offer Closes In Ten Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.