Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? (350 Views)

Horrible! 12-year-old Boy Turning Into A Stone, Yet No Cure For Him -see Photos / Am Living With A Disease I Think It Has No Cure / 16 Diseases With No Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? by Jandedmart: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Prior to now, Ulcer was classified as an incurable disease due to the formation of scar (scar tissues lack the function of self-protection) at the ulcer site. Most conventional therapies manage ulcers with scarring but MEBO Gastrointestinal (GI) capsules cures ulcer without formation of scars through regenerative restoration. A new era has been pioneered in the treatment of burns, wounds and ulcers.

This technology called Moist Exposed Burn Therapy (MEBT) and Moist Exposed Burn Ointment (MEBO) achieves the in situ regenerative restoration of human organs physiologically. It was invented by Dr. Rongxiang Xu, the founder of regenerative medical technology and human body regenerative science.

Product details

This is a product from a world-class leading core technology of regenerative medicine.

Mebo GI capsule can be taken as general health food supplement. Mebo capsules help to regenerate body own cells.

- It therefore helps to recover from acquired ailment, advanced aging, mutation, serious diseases and other problems of tissues and organs.
- It regenerates skin and cellular tissue of stomach, intestine etc back to normal structure and function.
- It is a perfect cure for ULCER. It treats Ulcer permanently without leaving any scar.(e.g Peptic Ulcer/Gastroduodenal ulcer/Gastritis/Esophagitis/ Gastro-Esophageal/Reflex Diseases(GERD) etc.)

- Perfect for burns regeneration.
- Also good for bone regeneration.
- It helps to maintain homeostasis of the body.
- It has been proven to help prolong lifespan.
- It helps prevent and relief all gastrointestinal tract disorders.
- It takes care of all irritation to stomach caused by Alcohol or spicy food.

All cancer located in the gastrointestinal tract (e.g. gastric cancer; colon cancer) is healed with intake of Mebo GI capsule.
It has been tested and proven to be effective to eliminate pathogens that can attack your scalp or hairs. It therefore strengthens hair growth.
Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress.

It helps enhancing absorption of nutrients from food.
Mebo gastrointestinal capsule promotes regeneration and health of normal cells in the body. It is a solution for rejuvenation and longevity; repair and regenerate mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract and other internal organs.

Mebo GI capsule is a stem cell activator. So it's perfect in the treatment of cancer. It can also help increase heart health.

Re: Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? by Jandedmart: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2020
cure that ulcer with Norland mebo gi chinese supplements
Re: Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? by Jandedmart: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
cure ulcer permanently
Re: Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? by Jandedmart: 6:51am On May 29, 2020
Still available
Re: Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? by Jandedmart: 11:46am On May 31, 2020
Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer?
Re: Did I Hear You Say There Is No Cure For Ulcer? by Jandedmart: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Available

(1) (Reply)

#COVID19: Four New Cases Of Reported In Nigeria Making It 135 / 68 Year Old Nigerian Medical Doctor Killed By COVID 19 In UK / Can Naira Notes Really Spread COVID-19? Here’s What WHO Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.