Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity (4395 Views)

Purchase Your Clean And Salvage Cars From Iaai.com, Coparts.com Craigslist.com / How To Get Cheap Salvage Cars From Usa / **2008 Honda Accord Exl***2.1M Naira**Tx - Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Salvage* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ebi4life:
Can you get good Toyota Corolla 2009 for 1.3 million naira?

Yes I can get it for you fro 1.5 ( Shipping Inclusive)
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Solmax:

Interested in Toyota Corolla 2014-16

This is available now @ 2.2M with shipping
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by Ebi4life: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
salvageautosca:

Yes I can get it for you fro 1.5 ( Shipping Inclusive)
that's all I have. You Know I will still spend on custom clearance.
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ebi4life:
that's all I have. You Know I will still spend on custom clearance.

That thightens profit margin a bit. Please send an email so we can proceed. Thanks
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by Ebi4life: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
salvageautosca:

That thightens profit margin a bit. Please send an email so we can proceed. Thanks
you have idea of the cost of custom clearance for that particular kind of car?
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Not sure.. Should be around 400
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by darkmonarch(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2020
salvageautosca:

It is 3.5M with shipping.. No Dent

Pls share pictures or better still drop WhatsApp line.
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by Coldplay007(f): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
darkmonarch:

Pls share pictures or better still drop WhatsApp line.

Please send email and we can go on to WhatsApp. Cant post numbers here.
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by darkmonarch(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
salvageautosca:

Please send email and we can go on to WhatsApp. Cant post numbers here.

Sent you a dm here. Kindly reply.
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 3:37am On Mar 03, 2020
darkmonarch:

Sent you a dm here. Kindly reply.

I do not have pictures of the lexus if that is what you mean as it is not available. I gave you the quote as it will be sourced from a dealership if you would like to proceed .Also I did reply your mail. Thanks.
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Hello I have a million,can you give me connection/assistance to travel to CA?

Sorry op for quoting something not related to your thread. Listen dude Short answer is you CANT travel to CA with that amount or even times 3 of that, did you know how much flight alone cost?. Anyone who tells you that you can is probably gonna scam you. Here is the best thing you can do. Look into small European countries that would issue you admission letter after paying admission fees, without asking for upfront tuition fees (Google works best). with admission you can pay your tuition fees on installments. Jeigelonia uni can issue you admission letter after you’ve paid only 10k naira for the application fees, apply for the dormitory accommodation as well. When you go to this smal European country then apply for a tourist visa to CA, your chances are very high. I know this for sure. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by mbahjohnpaul: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Quote for acura mdx 06
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by rbox(m): 1:41am On Mar 04, 2020
How much is Toyota Corolla 2003/2004

1 Like

Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by ultimatenath1(m): 5:42am On Mar 05, 2020
Lemme hav email.and whatsapp number..for us to talk..
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by Inception(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2020
salvageautosca:
Canada Used Hyundai Sonata 2011 available for sale.
1.3M (shipping included)

Minor dent ( 1 Head lamp)
Silent Engine
250k Mileage.
Free 4 Extra Tyres! ��

Shoot a DM.

More deals coming.

Note: I can help you BUY and SHIP any product from Canada and US.

No fake people please.
Video Call Confirmations only.

i like this.

Do you do clearing too?

1 Like

Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by salvageautosca: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inception:

i like this.

Do you do clearing too?

Personally I don't. But can link you to my clearer if you like..

1 Like

Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by murshid09(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can u pls get me cheap Toyota picnic with minor sslvage
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by Viclab2003: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kindly send me your personal email
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by 1Alex: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2022

Sorry op for quoting something not related to your thread. Listen dude Short answer is you CANT travel to CA with that amount or even times 3 of that, did you know how much flight alone cost?. Anyone who tells you that you can is probably gonna scam you. Here is the best thing you can do. Look into small European countries that would issue you admission letter after paying admission fees, without asking for upfront tuition fees (Google works best). with admission you can pay your tuition fees on installments. Jeigelonia uni can issue you admission letter after you’ve paid only 10k naira for the application fees, apply for the dormitory accommodation as well. When you go to this smal European country then apply for a tourist visa to CA, your chances are very high. I know this for sure. Best of luck
Re: Canada Salvage Cars Trade Opportunity by AlphaTaikun: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
salvageautosca:
Hi,

Would anyone be interested in buying salvage cars from Canada? They are mostly theft recovery, minor and major accident cars with "LOW" mileage.

As you all know, it is a wiser idea to buy a new car than fix cars in US or Canada. So there are SEVERAL cars listed on a daily basis with people not wanting to buy because of the bashed parts.

I am located in Canada and able to bid, inspect, buy, and ship it to Nigeria where it can be fixed for cheap and used personally or resold. Choice is the buyer's.

I will post samples in next post

If you are interested in this golden opportunity, comment or send me a DM.

Serious people only. I will ignore time wasters.

Thank you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

✔️OLDForeign Used 2016 Toyota Avalon Full Option. @ Affordable Price! / TOKUMBO 2005 TOYOTA TACOMA FOR SALE / Honda Acura Legend For Sale @835k .TOKUNBO - Call - 08033720954,08088082048

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.